Present day- Going to the movies {Part 1}

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Present day~~~~~

Within a year, you befriended another friend named Christine. She arrived at the school 5 months after you from Singapore. She also hated the kingkas of the school beside Key because she got to know him more. She hangs out with you and Key, she isn’t really a best friend of Key but she was only hanging out with him because he was hanging out with you because you were hanging out with her. You were the mutual friend between the two. Shinee still doesn’t know that you and Christine hang out with Key. It’s a secret between you three.

“Christine!” you yelled out while waving your hand in the air.

“Oh! Jenny!” she waved back with a book in her hand. It was normal for Christine to always be seen with a book. “What took you so long?”

“Sorry, I was training. Are all the tickets sold out?” you said as you pouted.

“They did.”

“What?! I’m so sorry Christine. I didn’t know. I’m so sorry.” You said with a guilty look on your face. You looked up at Christine and saw her smiling. “Yah… Why are you smiling? Aren’t you angry at me?”

“Strangely, as soon as you walked into the building, the workers decided to open another cinema.” She said as she smiled.

“Oh really? YAY! We’ll be able to see the movie! Let’s go!” you dragged Christine to the ticket booth and bought tickets and quickly you two made your way to the place that sells all the popcorn, lollies and drinks. You practically bought all the food in there and walked out smiling. Christine stared at you.

“Jenny ah, are you really eating all that?” she asked you in surprise.

“Yeah… The movie is 2 hours long. I want to be prepared… With food…” she smiled as you stared at the food and drinks. “Let’s go, the movie is about to start soon”

Both of you walked into the cinema and found your seat. Soon, the lights dimmed down a little bit but you were still able to see people’s faces. Five guys walked in followed by a large group of girls into the cinema and it became really noisy. Unlucky for you, the five boys seemed to be sitting in your row. You didn’t bother to find out who they were and continued eating your popcorn patiently before the movie started.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Aish, I’m guessing those idiots are kingkas like the jerks I have at my school. Well besides Key that is. I still don’t get why they are so popular. Just a bunch of idiots who won’t get very far in life with the exception of Key, he’s also a trainee with me at SM Entertainment.

“Hey, why is a pretty girl like you stuffing her face with food? You don’t look very pretty doing that.” Said one of the guys, they were in front of you.

“Too bad, I don’t care about looks.” I replied as I was still eating my popcorn,

“You don’t have any.” Said one of the other guys in the group. As if I’d care what he says, I thought to myself as I took at sip of the coke.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

“Too bad, I don’t care about looks.” Replied the girl that Key was talking to. She kept her head down eating popcorn but I honestly think she did that because she doesn’t want to be distracted from the movie by my charming looks. I looked over at her friend who was actually really cute. I winked at her and she pretended to gag. I don’t get it; I’m charming all girls drool over me, not gag. I smiled at her and she pretended to gag again and looked down at her phone.

~~~~~End of Jonghyun’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

I walked into the cinema and the first thing or person I should say was Jenny. I was super happy to see her but I didn’t show just in case things looked suspicious. I walked over to her and decided to a little bit, I looked at my ticket number and realised that my seat was right next to her. My heart kind of jumped for joy. Like always, just like the first day we met.

“Hey, why is a pretty girl like you stuffing her face with food? You don’t look very pretty doing that.”

“Too bad, I don’t care about looks.” She replied. Still the same Jenny as always. I don’t think she knew it was me. I mean, if she did, she wouldn’t reply like that.

Jonghyun hyung said something mean to her but she still kept her cool while I wanted to punch him in the face.

“Let’s just sit down! I want to see the movie!” said Taemin as he was jumping up and down. We finally all got into our seats and I turned to Jenny.

“Yah, Jenny Park, we’ve been friends for a year and yet you still don’t recognise my voice?” I whispered in her ear. I could hear many girls squirm and squeal behind me as the saw my lean close to her.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~