Date at Lotte World :D

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You were finally allowed to go home. You ran out the hospital and quickly to the car. Later, you saw Jay and Onew running towards the car and panting.

“You two are so slow…”

“Yah… you’re... you… just … got discharged… you shouldn’t… be running.” Said Jay as he was catching his breath.

“C’mon, let’s take you home.” Onew opened the door for you and helped up in.

The drive home was quiet. You soon reached your house and everyone got out. Onew held your hand but you wriggled your hand out of his grip.

“Yah, Jay oppa doesn’t know we’re dating. So let’s keep things low key.” Onew nodded his head and helped you in.

“You want to go to Lotte World? Just you and me?” Onew wriggled his eyebrows.

“Aish! You’re so erted!” you lightly pushed Onew.

“Oppa! Can I go to Lotte World?” you ran to Jay and did a cute face.

“Who are you going with?”

“Ah…” you looked over to Onew. Onew was doing very girly actions. You understood what he meant. “Ah… I’m going with some girl friends from school.”

“Ok, be home before 6 alright?”

“Thank you oppa!” you hugged him and ran out the door leaving Onew and Jay in the same room.

“I’m… going to drive her to the… Lotte World.” Onew cleared his throat and ran after you. He finally caught up to you, making sure it was a safe distance from your home, he held your held.

“Oppa, guess what I have?” you put your hand in your bag.

“What? Could it be something that takes pictures?”

“No”

“No?”

“Yes”

“Yes?”

“Yes” Onew looked confused. You laughed and took out your camera and took a picture of Onew’s confused face.

“It was a camera! You’re going to get it Jenny Park!” Onew chased after you and you were running.

“I beat you!” You shouted out, jumping up and down.

“We weren’t even racing!”

“We were!”

“How come I didn’t know?”

“I sent to you telepathically” you stuck your tongue out at Onew. “Mehrong”

“Mehrong?” Onew lifted you up and you kissed his forehead.

“C’mon let’s go! I want to go to Lotte World!”

“Aish. Just like a kid.” Onew said while shaking his head from side to side. “Let’s go to Lotte World!” he shouted out like a kid.

“Who’s the kid now?” you smiled at his dorkiness.

You finally reached Lotte World and as soon as Onew parked the car. You quickly ran to the ticket booths and bought a lot of tickets.

“Woot! I’m going to have fun today!” you yelled out. Causing people to stare at you.

“C’mon, let’s go before you attract more attention.” Onew pulled you towards the rides.

“Attract attention with my beauty?” you placed your face in between your hands.

“No.”

You frowned and you started walking faster. “I guess I’ll just go out with someone else who thinks I’m pretty.”

“No!” Onew ran and hugged you from behind. “You can’t be with anyone else ok? You can’t leave me, no matter what happens. You are not to leave me.”

“Why so serious?” you imitated the Joker from the Batman movies. You dragged Onew to one of the rides.

Onew looked reluctant to go on the ride. “Oppa, what are you doing?” You pulled him towards a ride which was practically like a giant swing. You two lined up and soon it was your turn. You two wore on the harness and got on the ride.

“Are you scared?”

“No.” Onew was closing his eyes tightly as you two were being lifted up. It was your job to pull the string to release you two from the swing. You almost reached the place. You wanted Onew to open his eyes when you pulled the string so you tricked him.

“Oppa, closing your eyes tightly like that will give you wrinkles.” When Onew opened his eyes, you quickly pulled the string and you two went swinging. Onew grabbed your hand and held it tightly. You were screaming with joy.

When the ride was done, Onew’s face was completely pale. “Jenny ah, let’s go and get some food.” You nodded; you and Onew made your way to a food store and started eating. You and Onew paid the meals because both of you were arguing on who should pay, so that was the only solution.

After some more rides and a lot of photo taking, you decided to go home. Onew dropped you off at your house. You walked into the house to see Jay standing with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

“Oh! Hi oppa, what are you doing?”

“I never knew Onew was a girl.”

“What? Onew isn’t a girl.”

“Then why did he go with you to Lotte World?”

“What… pft…psh…no…”

“Really? Because Tiffany said that Onew wasn’t at training or at his dorms or with his friends. So where else can he be Jenny?”

“He just decided to tag along oppa. You’re so overprotective.” You quickly ran to your room and locked the door. “Whew, that was close.”

You looked at the photos that you took with Onew. “I hope this never ends” you said to yourself.