D-Day and Ji Yong?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~2 days later~~~~~

Onew finished changing and was walking towards his dorm when he bumped into Krystal.

“Today is the day. Better do it or her hard work will go down the drain.” She grinned evilly and walked away. Onew didn’t want to do it but he knew it was for your own good.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

My heart and head are completely disagreeing with one another. My head tells me to break up with her and let her debut but my heart is telling me to me to be with Jenny. But then, if I keep Jenny to myself, wouldn’t I be greedy? I mean, Jenny’s dream to be a musician came way before I did. I decided to let her go right then. I picked up my phone and texted her.

To: My Other Tofu <3
From: Your only Onew <3

Meet me in front of SM headquarters. Meet you there! ^^ <3

I walked out to the front of SM headquarters and waited for her. I saw her running towards me. She was panting.

“Whoa, were you running a marathon before you got here?”

“No… I ran… all the way…here…” she sat down on a bench to catch her breath. “It better be important.”

“It is.”

“What is it?” she finally caught her breath and stood up.

I’m saying it. I’m going to say it. I know I’m going to regret this but I have to do it… I have to do it for Jenny. I pray that she doesn’t forget me and forgives me. I’ll get you back Jenny. I will. Just wait for me.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“I’m breaking up with you.”

When those words left Onew’s mouth, I froze. I didn’t know what to say or act. I must have heard it wrong.

“What?”

Onew looked angry. “Aish! Why don’t you get it?! Look, I’m leaving you; I’m breaking up with you! You’re not worth my time.”

My heart sunk, it fell and broke into a million pieces. I wanted to cry but I promised dad that I wouldn’t cry over a boy. Especially when it’s a stupid kingka, jerk, idiot like him.

I gritted my teeth. “You’re lucky you’re not worth my energy for me to punch you.”

Onew let out a laugh. “More like you’re not worth my energy or time. A week with you was fun, but you’re boring. I got tired of you. So I’m kind of glad that you’re kicked out of SM. Make sure you-”

“That’s enough, just shut up. You’re not worth my time either.” I turned around and walked to the other direction.

Tears started to well up in my eyes but I wiped them all up. I turned around to see Onew hugging Krystal. Krystal saw me turn around and she waved and smiled at me. I turned around and continued walking. I didn’t know how long I walked and where I was going to. I soon reached this stall and sat down.

“A bottle of Soju please!” the worker place the bottle on my table. I started drinking and then everything became a blur.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Meanwhile when Onew broke up with you, Key and Jonghyun saw everything~~~~~

Key and Jonghyun saw that you were looking upset so they decided to stay around to see what was happening.

“Aish! Why don’t you get it?! Look, I’m leaving you; I’m breaking up with you! You’re not worth my time.”

Key and Jonghyun were both shocked when they heard Onew say it. Key clenched his fists and tried to go to Onew before Jonghyun stopped him.

“Key, stop. Let’s see where they’re going with this.”

Key’s heavy breathing could be heard and Jonghyun could tell that Key was furious.

““More like you’re not worth my energy or time. A week with you was fun, but you’re boring. I got tired of you. So I’m kind of glad that you’re kicked out of SM. Make sure you-” Onew laughed.

“That’s enough, just shut up. You’re not worth my time either.”

Jonghyun held Key down but he was fighting back. They saw Jenny turn around and walk away. After Jenny walked, they saw Krystal walk out of the building, gave Onew and hug and kissed him.

“Lee Jin Ki, you are going to pay!” Key was about to run up to Onew.

“Key! Think about Jenny. Would she want you to do this? Don’t punch Onew, don’t punch Onew for Jenny.” said Jonghyun.

~~~~~Ji Yong’s POV~~~~~

I was having trouble coming up with lyrics so I decided to go for a little walk. I walked past this stall when I saw someone familiar. I walked closer and saw that it was Jenny. She was drinking and she looked drunk. I sat down next to her and tried to talk to her.

“Jenny, what are you doing here?”

“Whaaaat?” she was definitely drunk. I tried to pull her up but she fought back and sat down. “NO!” she yelled out. “Why is this happening to me?” she let out a big sigh.

“Jenny what’s wrong? Alcohol isn’t the answer to everything.”

She laughed faintly. “Really? I guess it’s true. I mean, I’m not a SM trainee anymore. My boyfriend left me for someone who was so much better than me.”

“Jenny, come on, I’ll take you home. Where do you live?”

She said she wasn’t a trainee anymore. I wonder what happened. I could hear faint crying.

“Jenny, are you ok?”

“I promised my dad I wouldn’t cry but I’m crying. I broke the promise. I’m such a bad person.”

I figured that she isn’t going anywhere unless she talked about her problems so I got comfortable in the seat and ordered plain water.

“Tell me what’s wrong.”

“You want to know?” she huffed. “I was a SM trainee; I got framed for doing something. My boyfriend dumped me after a week and I ran away.”

“Is that all?” I poured her a cup of water and held it to her lips. She slowly drank the water. I know it sounds weird but even though I’ve met her only a few times, I feel as if I want to protect her from all her problems, all her worries and all the people who have hurt her.

She let out a long sigh and stood up. She reached for her bag and pulled out her wallet and took out money. “Excuse me! I’d like to pay now!” she stood up and lost her balance. I caught her waist and pulled her closer to me. It might sound weird but I’ve fallen for this girl. Now that I have my eyes on her, I’ll make her mine. The worker took the money and I took her back to my dorm. I tried to avoid any fans and got quickly into my dorm.

“Hyung!” Seungri yelled out. He was about to hug me until he saw Jenny. “Hyung… what are you doing? I never knew you were that kind of person. Taking advantage of girls.” Seungri looked shocked. I whacked him behind the head.

“Aish… I’m not that kind of person. This is Jenny, the girl that my brother attacked.”

“Oh…” Seungri nodded his head. “But… why is she here?”

“She got drunk and it looks like she isn’t a SM trainee anymore.”

“What? Why?”

“Help me get her into my room first.” Seungri opened the door for me while I carried Jenny in and placed her on the bed. Seungri took off her shoes while I went to get a wet towel for her. Then Seung Hyun hyung walked in.

“OH! Who is this?” he looked very shocked. “Ji Yong, we’re idols now, you can’t do this.”

“Hyung, it’s not what it looks like. This is Jenny, the girl that my brother attacked.”

“Ah… what happened to her?” Seung Hyun hyung pointed to Jenny.

“Aish, I feel as if I’m repeating myself. I’m going to clean her face with a towel and then I’ll tell everyone so then I won’t have to repeat myself.”

Seungri and Seung Hyun Hyung left and I cleaned Jenny’s face with a towel. It was weird because she wasn’t wearing any make-up, she looked so beautiful, her lips to her nose to her eyes to her skin, and everything about her was beautiful. After washing her face, I walked out and closed the door behind me. Seungri had already gathered everyone to the living room and everyone seemed settled.