I saved myself TT.TT + piggyback ride? :)

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

“Oh, looks like someone is here to save you.” said the fake Ji Yong.

You started to regain feeling in your arms. You wanted to stall time so that you can regain feeling. The fake Ji Yong took off your hoodie revealing your bra.

“ONEW! HELP!” you screamed out, as you still could hear Onew banging on the door.

“Onew can’t save you; the door is so hard that he won’t be able to kick it down.” He said with a smirk

“Then I’ll just have to save myself!”

“You can try.”

“You just wait! I’ll kill you, you sick bastard!”

“Whatever, before I start the fun, any last words you say before your life goes down the drain?” you said as he ped his pants. You turned your head away. You decided to stall some more.

“Why don’t you just try out for another company?”

“I was rejected by them, that’s why I tried out for SM but then you took my spot.” He said as he gritted his teeth.

You finally gained feeling in your whole body. You punched him in the stomach and he fell backwards before he got the chance to stand up, you temporarily paralysed him using some martial arts trick.

“Now that’s how you paralyse someone you idiot.” You said as you dusted off your hands, wore on your hoodie and walked towards the door where Onew was still banging on.

“JENNY! ARE YOU OK? JENNY! YOU PSYCHO! OPEN THE DOOR! DON’T YOU DARE HURT MY WIFE!”

You smiled to myself hearing what he said and opened the door. You were pushed over by the great amount of force that Onew put on the door and fell to the ground. He ran in and looked around.

“JENNY! WHERE ARE YOU?” he screamed as he frantically looked around. You cleared your throat and he turned around to see you laying on the fall holding your ankle. He quickly ran towards you. “Oh my god! Did he do anything to you? Did he you? Oh my god! My sister is going to kill me! What do I do? Jenny are you ok?”

You giggled at how much he cared. “I’m alright Onew, nothing happened to me. Thanks for caring!” you hugged him. It got awkward for awhile but you quickly let go. “Come on, let’s go before the paralysing effect wears off” you grabbed your suitcase in one hand and Onew’s hand in the other. You started to walked to the elevator and walked in trying to hold in the pain from falling down before but then you fell down because you couldn’t take the pain anymore.

“Ow!” you yelped in pain.

“What’s wrong?” Onew looked at you while you hold your ankle in pain.

“What do you think genius?” you said as you rubbed your ankle. “Ow…” you muttered to yourself.

The elevator soon reached the ground floor. You were about to move before Onew grabbed you and threw you onto his back. “Don’t say anything; I’ll carry you back to the hotel.” You nodded your head and Onew piggy-backed you to the hotel.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

When Onew piggy-backed me, I felt so nervous because of the contact that Onew and I were having. He’s being so nice to me, something I’ve never seen before. I guess there’s a part to this idiot that I haven’t seen yet. He’s so sweet when he’s like this, I wished that he was like this more often, it would do both of us a favour.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~