Meeting the parents -Again-

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

It’s been quite a long time since the first airing of you and Onew on We Got Married and there were many K-pop news articles posting about it. You’ve been receiving many love from the fans. For example,

‘Jenny is Onew’s ideal type? And vice versa?!’

Recently on We Got Married, the couple stated that they are each other’s ideal type. The couple’s first episode was, I have to say so myself, VERY CUTE!!!! KYA!!! Sorry, I got a little bit carried away…

The episode began off with Jenny taken to a park and she had to follow a few clues to get to her husband. She didn’t know who her husband was Onew yet. She bought them couple watches and she bought him milk coffee as part of a mission. Onew on the other hand knew that he was ‘marrying’ Jenny and he seemed excited. Too excited… Kekeke.

When they first met each, like every other couple on the show, they were very awkward and seemed uncomfortable with one another. Things changed though when they had their first mission together “Tell the world about your love in three different ways.” First, they screamed out to the watching fans, that they loved one another. Jenny presented Onew, their couple watches and they put it on for each other and that was the second one. How they put it on one another and what it looked like is completely left to your imagination when you watch the show. Kekeke. The third one is the most shocking one. They’ve only had one episode and they’ve already gone to second base. Is kissing second base? *GASPS* you heard me right, they kissed. Well, that’s what the fans think. They two denied the fact that they really did, that it was just for the fans. Yeah right Jenny and Onew. As if we believe that.

They have been dubbed as the “Tofu Couple”, “Chicken Maniac Couple” and “Clumsy Couple”. This couple is really cute. Let’s support this couple! Onny (Onew+Jenny) Couple Hwaiting!

Today you and Onew were filming We Got Married again. You and Onew met in front of your dorm and received a mission envelope.

“Hm… I wonder what today’s mission will be…” Onew slowly opened the envelope. You were starting to lose your patience.

“Aigoo… just open it!” you said impatiently while jumping up and down.

“Yah, I’m creating suspense so that the shows don’t have to put us on slow mo. I don’t look good in slow mo.” Said Onew as he continued opening the envelope slowly.

“So? If you open it slowly, we’ll be edited out.” You took the envelope off Onew and took out the mission card.

“All newlyweds have to have a place to create a family environment. Find a place where you two can be a family.” You read out loud.

“We have to find a house? How are we gonna pay for it?” Onew asked looking worried.

“I have no idea, but let’s buy a place near a somewhere that sells chicken.” You said as you started walking off.

“I agree.” Said Onew as he followed you.

“Let’s go to a real estate. They’ll probably help us.” You and Onew started walking around the city to find a real estate place. You two finally reached one and walked in.

“Anneonghaseyo.” You and Onew said at the same time and bowed.

The people working there were starstruck when they saw you two come in. The female workers were hiding and the male workers were walking towards you only, making Onew jealous.

“I’m sorry, I think I already found a place for us to live.” Said Onew as he pulled you out the store.

“Oh, where?” you asked curiously.

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

When we walked into the real estate place, I saw all the men in the place look at Jenny. No way am I letting them touch Jenny. Oh God, I just sounded like Jay but whatever, she’s my wife so no one is to touch her. I then thought of the perfect place for us to live. My house. That would be perfect, my mum will love it, I will love it, the fans will love it and most of all, and Jenny will love it.

“I’m sorry, I’m think I already found a place for us to live.” I started dragging Jenny out; getting her out of that place where there are many male eyes on her.

“Oh, where?”

“My place.”

Jenny started choking on air. She’s so cute when she does that. I patted her on the back to try and save her on choking on air.

“Why your place?”

“Because isn’t that what usually happens? The wife moves in to live with her husband.” I asked her.

“Well yeah… but-”

“That’s great. My house it is.” I linked arms with Jenny and started walking towards my house. The camera crew were nice enough to turn off the camera. My mum knows what happened between Jenny and me so she knows how to handle this. My mum is a principal after all, if there’s one thing she can handle then it two noisy teens. I decided to call my mum to tell her what’s going on just so that I don’t surprise her a lot and she totally freaks out. We finally reached my house and Jenny looked really nervous, it’s not like she hasn’t seen my mum before. It’s not like she’s never been a daughter in law. I squeezed Jenny’s hand to reassure her. The crew started filming again and I rang the doorbell. My mum opened the door and smiled widely. I opened up my arms to hug my mum but she went past me and hugged Jenny. I was in a way insulted.

“Umma! You’re meant to hug me first.” I said in disbelief.

“Aigoo… being jealous of your wife is not a good thing, Jin Ki ah.” Said my mum. “Aigoo… my daughter in law is so beautiful.” My mum pinched her cheeks. Her reaction was hilarious.

We got into the house still having not received a hug from my mum T_T , my mum sat next to Jenny while I sat on the one seated couch which I thought was very unfair because Jenny is MY wife.

“So why are you two here visiting me?” my mum pretended to be clueless.

“We were wondering if we could live here for the duration of filming our show.”

“OF COURSE!” my mum clapped excitedly. “So when are you going to move in?”

Jenny and I looked at one another and she gave me a worried look.

“Um… when we finished packing our things umma. Jenny and I will tell you.” I said.

“Oh ok.” My mum nodded her head. “How about you two stay over for dinner?” my mum asked out of the blue. This wasn’t planned.

“Onew let’s stay and eat dinner.” I smiled.

My mum smiled but it looks like she’s planning something. I don’t like the sound of that…

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

“Come on Jenny, let’s go and cook.” Onew grabbed your hand and took you to the kitchen.

“Oh, what am I going to do?” my mum asked.

“Onew, why don’t you stay and talk to mum and I do the cooking.” You pushed Onew towards his mum and you walked into the kitchen.

“Jenny, let me help.”

“Nah, you stay here. You and mum need some catching up time. Go.” You shooed Onew away. He went to his mum and sat down while you went into the kitchen.

You washed your hands and started looking inside the fridge for ingredients. You decided to make something that was a mixture of traditional Korean food and Western food.

“I guess I should make this to the very best. There’s more pressure now because of my mother in law is going to eat it. I want to show her that I can be a good wife for her son.” You said into the camera.

You started cooking and you were really concentrating so you didn’t say anything. The whole time you were just running around the kitchen trying to find the equipment to cook and doing many things at once. You finally finished and you fanned yourself with your hands. You started to plate up the food and placed the dishes on the table.

“Jenny let me help you.” Onew got up and helped you put the dishes on the table. Onew went and stood next to you.

“Thank you.” Onew whispered into your ears.

“Why?” you asked.

“I can’t cook.”

You laughed and you almost dropped the plate before Onew help you hold the plate.

“It’s not that funny.” Onew pouted before taking the plate off you and putting it down on the table.

“It’s ready!” Onew shouted out.

“Yah, I’m standing right here.”

“But my mum isn’t.”

“So? You don’t have to scream into my ear.” you covered the ear that Onew yelled into before walking into the living room.

“Dinner is ready now.” you said to your mother in law.

“I’m so glad that you’re my daughter in law.” She said pinching your cheeks again. You silently whined in pain as you touch your cheeks.

“Oh, shouldn’t we wait for father in law?” you asked.

“He should be home any minute now.” Said Onew’s mum as she looked at her watch.

Then the doorbell rang.

“Whoa, that was so awesome.” You said in amazement.

“What can I say, I have powers.” Said Onew’s mother. Everyone laughed.

The doorbell rang again.

“I’ll get it!” Onew yelled out as he stood up and ran to the door.

“Stop yelling in my ear.” you yelled out to Onew and then you saw Onew walk in with his dad.

You left out a gasp and stood up quickly before bowing to Onew’s dad.

“Oh! Is this my daughter in law?”

“Yes.” You bowed again.

“Aigoo… you don’t need to be so polite. We’re family now, so just act like you do when you’re around Onew.”

“Neh.”

“Now I’m hungry, let’s eat!” said Onew’s dad. You, Onew and Onew’s dad sat down and the whole family started eating.

You were eating for some time and things were quiet until Onew’s dad decided to break the tension.

“So when am I going to see the grandkids?”

You and Onew started choking on your food.

“Aigoo… are you two ok?” Onew’s mum started patting your back.

After you and Onew finished choking, both Onew’s parents looked at one another and started laughing.

“You should have seen your faces. It was hilarious.”

Everyone finished eating and you and Onew cleaned up and soon filming was over. After you two said goodbye to the staff, you decided to go somewhere with Onew.

“Hey, since filming is over now, do you want to go somewhere and relax a little bit?” you asked as you linked arms with Onew.

“How about the park?”

“Aish, the park? What is this? A drama?”

“Well, it’s dark and no one is at the park so we won’t get discovered.”

“Well, I don’t like the park at night.” you held on Onew’s arm.

“Omo! Is the fearless Jenny no longer the fearless Jenny?” Onew teased you.

You scoffed and punched his arm lightly. “Excuse me but the park is very creepy at night if you see a swing, swinging on its own.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Onew hugged you from behind.

“Aww… that’s nice to know.” You smiled.

“But if we get chased by ghosts I’m doing this.” Onew quickly let go of you and pushed you away. You stumbled a little and regained balance when you saw Onew running off in front. You looked at him in disbelief.

“You’re going to get it!” you chased after him. He ran into a park and soon you lost sight of him. You started to feel little scared.

“BOO!” someone shouted out behind you. You turned around and punched them, you then realised that it was Onew lying on the floor.

“Jenny… you need… to stop that…” Onew said as he laid on the ground.

“Brings back memories doesn’t it?” you said as you put your hand out to help him get up.

“Yeah, well does this?” Onew grabbed your hand and pulled you down. You lost your balance and fell down, landing on top of him. You let out a faint laugh.

“Yes, but I think it went a little like this.” your face went closer towards him and you two passionately kissed.

~~~~~Krystal’s POV~~~~~ *Yes, I’m bringing her back*

I was out for a run when two people chasing one another. The girl looked very familiar so I decided to follow them. They stopped for a while and I saw that they were wearing hoodies and sunglasses on. It’s like 7pm they don’t need to wear sunglasses. Seriously, they are so stupid. I rolled my eyes and continued to spy on them. Soon, one of them took of their sunglasses and I saw that it was Onew oppa.

I can’t believe my chance was him was ruined. Why did she have to change companies? She ruined my plans that ***** I hate her! After a year or so, I still hate her. Anyways, if that’s Onew oppa, then who’s the **** hanging out with him? Must be some fan that went all obsessed over him, at least he isn’t with that plastic untalented *****. I don’t understand why she has so many fans; she probably got her company to bribe everyone. Her crying act on Strong Heart was so pathetic, I mean, I can do a much better job.

I decided to stay around and find out who the girl was. That girl was still running after Onew oppa. What is she? Desperate? I would never do anything that low. They both stopped and the girl took off her sunglasses. OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT GIRL DOING WITH MY ONEW OPPA! HOW DARE SHE? ARGH! I HATE HER! I WISH SHE JUST POOFTED AWAY OR SOMETHING! ARGH I HATE HER!

I then saw her punch Onew oppa as he fell onto the ground. How dare she hang out with my Onew oppa and then punch him. Is she trying to get killed by me a second time? She put out her hand in front of him and then she FELL and land… RIGHT ON TOP OF HIM! THAT TWO-TIMING GOOD FOR NOTHING THING! Trying to do anything to get close to Onew oppa. SHE REALLY WANTS TO DIE NOW. SHE KISSED HIM! OH MY GOD! THEY’RE KISSING PASSIONATELY. I guess, I’ll just have to let the past play it out again.

I smirked to myself.

~~~~~End of Krystal’s POV~~~~~