People know? and a date?

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~The next day~~~~~

*I don’t want to be without you girl majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae* 

------Phone call------

You: Yeobseyo? *Half asleep*
Key: Is this how you’re meant to greet oppa when I call you?
You: Key oppa! There happy?
Key: Much better, I’m coming to pick you up this morning, around…. 8… it’s 6 now, so get up and be ready before I come or I’ll get you ready myself. Arasseo?
You: Sir, yes sir! See you at 8, oppa! Bye!
Key: Bye!

-----End of phone call-----

You hopped off your bed and took a shower and wore on your school uniform and walked down to the kitchen. You ate your breakfast and watched some TV. You looked at your watch and saw that is was 7:58.

“Snap! I should get going! Bye mum! Bye dad!” you yelled out as you picked up your school bag and ran out the door. You ran outside and saw Key staring at his watch and counting.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…”

“Oppa! I’m here!” you said as you ran up to him for a hug. You both got into the car and went to school. You walked into the school and saw that people were crowding the bulletin board. Both of you were curious and looked at the bulletin board and saw a big poster saying:

“GOOD NEWS!!!! WELL BAD NEWS FOR YOU FANGIRLS OR FANBOYS OUT THERE BUT JENNY PARK AND ONEW ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!”

Key saw the poster and ran away. You chased after him and caught up to him.

“Oppa! Why are you mad? I told you that I was getting married already, I don’t understand why you’re angry.”

“Jenny ah, I have something to tell you.”

“Yeah oppa, just say it, we’re best friends aren’t we?” you said with a smile.

“Is that all I am to you? A best friend? A best friend? I don’t want to be your best friend. I want to be more than that. Something much more, like maybe… your boyfriend!” when you heard it, your smiled disappeared and you thought to yourself why you didn’t see it earlier.

“Oppa, you should have said something earlier, then you could have given time for me to like you back but it’s too late.” You said back, as you held his hands.

“Jenny ah, don’t you see? You don’t like me like that; you’re only saying that to make me feel better. When I first heard that you were getting married, my heart broke into a million pieces but then you said you didn’t love the guy so I was so happy, I was thinking of ways to try to get you to love me. Now, I go and find out its Onew? I can’t go up against a friend? And I can’t let you go either. I just can’t…” he said crying.

“Oppa, don’t worry, I’ll give you a chance, I’ll give us a chance…. I’ll ask Onew if we can still date other people, I mean… it’s not like I’m in love with Onew or anything so he wouldn’t care anyways, all we have to do is keep things out of sight.”

“Really?” Key asked with his eyes full of joy. You nodded. “That’s so great! You’ve made me the happiest guy around!” Key said as he lifted you up and spun you around.

“What is the meaning of this Key hyung and Jenny noona?” both of you turned around and saw Taemin along with the other Shinee members along with Christine.

“Key oppa is congratulating me on getting married.” You said.

“I KNOW! I’VE HEARD THE GREAT NEWS!” Jonghyun said as he came and hugged you.

“Key hyung should stay away from Jenny now that she’s getting married to Onew.” Minho laughed.

“What I don’t get is how Jenny noona and Onew hyung fell in love in the first place. Don’t we always see you two fighting?” asked Taemin as he scratched his head in confusion.

“Taemin, we felt like keeping it a secret until the big day! Where all of you are invited!” Onew said as he placed his arm over your shoulder.

It was class time and you spent the whole time explaining everything to Christine.

“I thought arranged marriages were only for dramas or something of the past, I never knew it happened in real life nowadays.” She said in amazement.

“I know…”

It was home time and you walked out the gate and saw a car drive up to you. You walked to the car and the window went down and you saw Key.

“Oppa!”

“Get in, I’m taking you on our first date” Key said with a smile.

“Yay! Where to?” you asked as you put on the seatbelt.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out later.”

He started to drive and you got a phone call.

-----Phone call------

You: Yeobseyo?
Onew: It’s me, Onew. Where the heck are you?
You: Oh… it’s you…
Onew: Who else can it be?
You: How did you get my number?
Onew: I got it from-
You: Forget it for now, I want to ask you something. You know how we’re technically not committed to one another.
Onew: Yeah, and your point is…
You: It’s alright to date other people right?
Onew: Um… um…
You: If there’s a problem-
Onew: No… it’s fine, as if I care who you date.
You: Psh…

------End of Phone call------

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

Jenny: It’s alright to date other people right?

I didn’t like it. I didn’t like the fact that Jenny was going to date someone else. Why on earth am I jealous? As if I care who she dates, they’re probably just as crazy as she is. She just better not ruin my chances of being a singer or she’s dead.

Me: No… it’s fine, as if I care who you date.

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Key oppa”

“Yes?”

“I have great news concerning us” I said with a big smile on my face.

“What is it?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you,” I said as I paused, “it’s for me to know and for you to find out later.” I said as I stuck out my tongue.

Key finally stopped and we arrived at this amusement park. I was so happy when I reached the amusement park because this was the first time I went to an amusement park in Korea.

“Whoa oppa! This is so cool!” I said as I hugged Key.

“So… now you found out where we’re at, you should tell me what you were going to tell me in the car.”

“Oh! Right. I almost forgot. Guess which girl allowed to date?” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“Hmm…” Key said as he his chin, “Could this girl be dating the almighty Key?”

I playfully hit him on the arm. “I don’t think so… I think this girl is dating a very weird guy” I said while laughing. Key hugged me tight and kissed me. I was so happy that this kiss was actually from a guy I liked. Well I think I like him…

We made our way to the entrance of the amusement park. Key bought the tickets and we went it. We spent the whole day at Lotte World; yes the amusement park we went to was Lotte World. When we finished, Key drove me home, he walked me to the front door and kissed me on the cheek and ran back to the car. I turned around and saw Onew staring at me.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~