First day as a married couple XP

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You were surprised that it was Onew; you were also happy inside because you were married to Onew again. You’ve forgiven him and told him you’ll give a chance, this is his chance. Things got awkward between you and Onew all of a sudden.

“Um… you wanna go… somewhere?” Onew asked.

“Sure, somewhere sounds nice.” You laughed softly. Then there was an awkward silence between you two. You two walked out of the mall and saw a mailbox. You and Onew walked over to it.

“You know this mailbox has been following me around the whole day.” Said Onew in a complaining tone.

“It’s a fan.” You and Onew laughed. Onew took out the envelope and you read out loud.

“Tell the world about your love in three different ways.” You let out a laugh of disbelief.

“How should we do this?”

“Scream it out?” you suggested.

“Scream it out? Wouldn’t we look weird?” Onew said looking worried.

“Really? I thought we were already weird.”

“Oh. You’re right.” Onew agreed with you while nodding his head and you both laughed.

“Wait, I bought us something.” You opened up the bag and pulled out the couple watches.

“Oh! Couple watches?” Onew looked the boy’s watch.

“Oh! And your coffee.” You handed Onew his coffee and he gave you the one he bought.

You were about to take a sip out of your coffee before Onew took it off you.

“Watch out it might still be hot.” Onew started blowing on the coffee to cool it down.

“Here, I’ll put on your watch for you.” You the watch off Onew and from a certain angle, it looks like Onew and you are kissing. Many fans saw this and started to take pictures but you and Onew were too busy thinking about one another and doing your thing that you didn’t notice.

“All done.” You backed away from Onew and examined the watch on him and he did a weird pose and you laughed.

“Now, it’s my turn to wear on your watch for you.” Onew handed you your coffee and took the watch. He wore it onto your hand. All of a sudden your heart was racing, it started beating fast again, and when he touched your wrist you felt a burst of energy in you. You started to blush a little bit and smiled.

“It’s like we exchanged rings.” You pointed out.

“Yep, we’re different. This is love, Onew and Jenny style.” You blushed even more.

“Hm… so how should we tell the world about our love?”

“Like you said, let’s scream it out.”

“Ok, on the count of three.” You looked over at Onew and he nodded.

“One…” You and Onew counted together. “Two… Three!”

But then there was silence. Neither you or Onew yelled it out.

“You’re meant to say it.”

“You were too.”

“But you’re the man.”

“But you’re the woman.”

You lightly punched Onew’s arm. “Ok, let’s do it properly this time.” Onew nodded his head.

“And just to make sure you do it, if you don’t say it, you have to watch the other person eat chicken.” You made and ‘O’ shape with your mouth and furrowed eyebrows.

“You wouldn’t…” you gave him a glare.

“Watch me.”

“Deal.” You and Onew shook hands to seal the deal.

“One…two…three!”

“I LOVE JENNY PARK!” “I LOVE LEE JIN KI!” you both yelled out at the same time.

“Ha! I don’t have to watch you eat chicken!” you both shouted out to each other at the same time.

“Jinx!” You shouted out in excitement.

“Yah! Who still does that?” Onew asked, looking upset.

“I do!” you said excitedly as you punched Onew’s arm.

Onew frowned and waved his fist at you.

“Mehrong.” You stuck your tongue out at him and laughed.

“Yah!” Onew shouted out.

“HA!” you said excitedly as he punched Onew’s arm again. Onew started to chase you and you ran away but then stopped to continue on with the mission.

“Ok, ok, let’s just finished off our mission.” You said while trying to catch your breath. Onew nodded his head but then pointed to his mouth.

“Fine. Onew, Onew, Onew, Onew, Oh!”

“Oh, thank god.” Onew let out a sigh of relief.

“Psyched!” you yelled out as you punched Onew’s arm. Onew then realised that you only said it four times and he frowned at you while you stuck your tongue out at him.

“Ok. Onew, Onew, Onew, Onew and… Onew.”

“About time Jenny. Now, to continue on with our mission.”

“What else should we do?”

“Hm… I’m not sure. How about we ask the people watching us?”

“Good idea.”

“How should we show you guys our love?” you and Onew shouted out to the fans.

“Kiss!” “Hug!” the fans shouted out.

“Kiss?!” you and Onew asked at the same time.

The fans started chanting out “Kiss!”

Then out of the blue Onew turned around, cupped your face with his hands and pretended to kiss you’re your eyes widen in shock and you stared at Onew. There was a lot of screaming from the fans and they were starting to get very excited. Onew turned around and wiped his mouth to make it look as if you two kissed.

“No, no. We didn’t really kiss.” You shook your head.

“Onew and Jenny, saranghae!”

“Saranghae” you and Onew said at the same and both of you did the heart shape with your arms.

“That’s two down, one more to go.” You said as you let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh! Haven’t we got couple watches? That counts doesn’t it?”

“Yeah” Onew held your hand with the watch and lifted it up in the air.

“To got couple watches!” Onew shouted out.

The fans started screaming, squealing and jumping up and down. The staff then told you that it was all for today. You then waved goodbye to the fans and bowed to them before getting into the car. You and Onew sat together and the PD told you two to say a sign off kind of thing for the show.

“Hi! This is Jenny” you started off.

“And this is Onew.” you both waved to the camera.

“We just recently got married and we’re hoping that the watchers can support us.”

“We promise to show you a real married couple.”

“Bye!” you and Onew then waved to the camera and the PD yelled out cut.

“Ok, you two will now do a short interview in our studio.” Said the PD.

The staff led you to their studio and they set up a place where you could do the interview. You had to do your interview first so Onew went and waited outside.

Q. What was your heard that you were going to get married?
A. Well, at first I was very surprised, I mean, how often do you hear that you’re going to get married to someone you don’t even know? At that time, I was just praying that my husband would be someone that was funny and could live with my personality and accept me for me. I was also hoping that there wouldn’t be a huge between us.

Q. Why did you buy the couple watches?
A. Because I wanted to pay for it. *Laughs* usually, it’s the guy who ends up paying so I decided that I should buy it first so I could pay for it. Couple rings are very normal. Couple mugs, shirts, jackets, phone chains, and clothing are very boring and we’ve all seen it before. I haven’t seen many couples wearing couple watches, so I decided to buy the watches. Watches are used more so that means, he’ll think of me more often. It’s not that I’m an attention seeker; it’s just that, I thought it would be more romantic that way. *Nods head*

Q. Why did you buy milk coffee?
A. I bought it because I like it. I thought that if he didn’t like it, then at least I could drink it. So I wouldn’t waste money. That’s all. *Laughs*

Q. How did you feel about being married to Onew?
A. Refreshing. *Laughs* I mean, he’s my ideal type. Oh, please don’t air that. *Laughs* *Covers face* I like his personality and there have been talk on the internet that we have similar personalities so I feel very comfortable being married to him. I hope there is going to be a lot of laughter.

Q. How did you feel about the kiss?
A. Ah… *Covers face* Aigoo… it’s not what it looks like. We didn’t really kiss. *Blushing madly* *Touches cheeks* Aigoo… it’s not that… we didn’t… I swear… *Looks away* It was very surprising. Very unexpected.

Q. What do you expect from this marriage?
A. A warning sign for my real husband *Laughs* I hope that through this, I can experience a proper relationship and learn how to be a good wife. I hope that I can show the country and mothers of sons out there that I can be a good wife. *Laughs* *Nods head*

You finished your interview and it was Onew’s turn.

Q. How are you and Jenny so comfortable with one another even though you said that you two don’t know each other well?
A. Well over the past few months, I’ve gotten to know Jenny better and I’m comfortable around her. She’s actually my ideal type. *Nods head*

Q. Why did you buy the iced milk coffee?
A. I knew Jenny liked it. I’ve known Jenny for long enough to know her favourite coffee. As always, Jenny likes to add milk to her drinks.

Q. How did you feel when you saw Jenny with the couple watches?
A. Half surprised, half I-knew-it-was-coming. I was expecting something like rings or t-shirts not watches. I didn’t even they sold couple watches. *Laughs* I knew that since it was Jenny, then she would buy something out of the ordinary and different. Jenny likes to be unique. Now I have to go out and buy a couple item, because I want to pay for something. I don’t like it if she pays for it. I want to look manly in front of her.

Q. What made you have the nerve to pretend kiss Jenny?
A. It was the fans. It’s fanservice. I don’t want my fans or Jenny’s fans to misunderstand anything. Let’s just say that we did it for the mission. It was for the mission.

Q. What do you expect from this marriage?
A. Laughter. I just hope that this will be full of laughter and happiness. I know that there will be times where there are disagreements but I know that Jenny and I can be a good wife and husband and go through this. I want to learn how to be a good husband. *Smiles*

After Onew finished the interview, you both went your separate ways.

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I’m going to look forward to continue filming this show. I really love this because Onew and I can finally be a couple and things won’t look so suspicious. Onew, I love you.

I decided that it was time to wear on the ring. I took the ring off the chain and wore it on my ring finger. I couldn’t help but smile non-stop thinking about Onew and me. Together. Married.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I’m so happy! There’s no way to describe it. I get to be with Jenny and our fans won’t hate us for it. I guess, if things go well, and fans wished that we were together in real life, then we’ll be together in real life. Ahahaha. I decided that I should wear on the ring now. I know I’m ready to be Jenny’s for real husband. I took the ring off the necklace and wore it on my finger.

JENNY, I LOVE YOU!

~~~~~End of Onew’s POV~~~~~