Good Morning!

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Next morning~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I woke up this morning feeling great. I had the weirdest ever but also the most awesome dream ever. It was that Onew and I confessed to one another while I was laying my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat, it was so real, and for a moment there I believed that it was real.

“Good morning!” I yelled out as I sat up and stretched.

THUD!

“What? Huh?” Onew asked confusedly after he woke up from falling off the couch. Wait. He’s on the couch; I was on the couch last night. Wait. Why am I on the bed? “It’s 6am! Why did you wake me up? Aish!”

“I didn’t wake you up. I just said ‘Good morning’ and you just happened to eavesdrop” I said with a smile.

“Whatever I’m getting changed.” Onew said as he stood up. He took off his shirt and it revealed his sculpted body. Oh my god. What am I saying? First the dreams and now these thoughts? I really need to get myself to together.

“Y-yah! What are you doing? Get changed in the bathroom! Don’t get changed in front of me!” I screamed as I covered my eyes with the blanket.

“What? You like what you see? Besides, why can’t a husband change in front of his wife?” he said with an evil smirk .

I can’t believe this guy. He’s so erted. “N-no…” I stuttered. “You’re body is so weirdly shaped”

“Whatever.” He shrugged and started to unbuckle his belt. I quickly laid down on the bed and put the blanket over my head. I waited a while, how long can one guy take to change clothes? He takes longer than I do.

“Hey, are you done yet?”

“Yeah, I finished ages ago.”

“Why did you tell me earlier?” I said as sat up and got out of bed. I began to take off my hoodie and then I ed the first button on my shirt.

“Yah! Wh-wh-what are you doing?” he stuttered as he looked away.

“What? Why can’t a wife change in front of her husband?” I teased back. I giggled to myself.

“Go get changed in the bathroom!”

“No” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“If you don’t I’ll make you.” he said as he walked closer to me. I moved my hands towards the second button but then he lifted me up and walked to the bathroom.

“YAH! PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled as I kicked his and kneed him in the guts. He winced in pain but continued to walk to the bathroom. 

I really hate this guy! I can’t even have fun without him ruining it. I can’t believe I’m actually falling for him. I hope that the feelings aren’t real and I’m just going through a phase.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Onew reached the bathroom and you were still kicking and hitting him.

“Here you get changed here. I don’t want my eyes to hurt so early in the morning.”

Onew released you and you kicked him. You lifted your leg again to kick him but he grabbed your leg.

“OW! My an-” you yelled in pain. You began to lose your balance and Onew turned around and let go of your ankle. You were about to fall and you close your eyes shut but then you landed on something soft. You opened your eyes to see you were laying on Onew and your faces were only centimetres apart. You awkwardly got off him. You cleared your throat and straightened up your clothes. You looked at your ankle which is throbbing from the pain. You noticed that it was bandaged.

“You…you…you did this?” you said as you pointed to your bandaged ankle. Onew stood up quickly and straightened his clothes.

“Psh. As if I would, you’re not worth my time; I guess one of the hotel people must have done it.”

“How on earth would they know that I hurt my foot?” you asked suspiciously with both hands on your hips.

“You sleep talk; I wouldn’t be surprised if you told them your deepest darkest secrets”

“Whatever, get out, I’m going to get changed so you better leave.” You pushed Onew to the door and locked it. You took a shower and wrapped yourself with a towel.  “Crap. I didn’t take my change of clothes.”

You mentally slapped yourself. “Onew! Onew!” you didn’t hear a reply and thought that he had left. You slowly opened the door and put your head through the hole and observed the room. You didn’t see anyone and you quickly ran to your suitcase and picked out some clothes. You ran back to the bathroom and bumped into something and fell hard on your . You whined in pain and then you heard someone else moan in pain.