It's not what it looks like! *facepalm*

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

You walked down the stairs and you saw someone walking into the house. You didn’t want to be seen because you couldn’t see their face because their faces were covered with raincoats. You ran back up to the room Onew was in and quickly but quietly closed the doors. You looked over to see Onew collapsed on the bed. You walked over to him and check his temperature. His temperature was close to normal but you took a towel and started to wipe his face and slowly moved down to his neck and soon got to his chest. You stared at him and then covered him up with a blanket.

“Aish, I’ve seen many guys without their shirts on at the beach, why am I getting all nervous when I see Onew?” you thought to yourself. You cleared you throat and then Onew started to wake up. You quickly stood up and knocked over the tub of water. Then the door opened and you saw Onew’s parents staring at you and Onew.

“OMO!” Onew’s mother said with her eyes wide open. “Jenny, I thought you went home.”

“I… I…” nothing came out of your mouth.

“Looks like you two were busy…” said Onew’s dad as he winked.

You and Onew looked at each other.

“It’s not what you think!” Onew said as he got out of bed. He paused for a while when he realised when he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He grabbed the blanket and covered himself.

“Ok… if that’s what you say so…” said Onew’s father.

“Honey, I think we’re going to have grandkids faster than we planned.” Onew’s mother said to Onew’s father while she was smiling.

You and Onew coughed furiously and Onew’s parents probably thought wrong of it.

 “Let’s go and leave these too lovebirds alone.” They said as the giggled.

As soon as Onew’s parents walked out the room. You and Onew gave each other looks of hatred.

“WAH!!! YOU ARE REALLY UNBELIEVABLE! TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!” Onew yelled out.

“ME? TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SLEPT ON THE SAME BED AS ME FIRST!”

“WHAT? AS IF!”

“IT’S TRUE! YOU’RE THE ONE THAT WRAPPED YOUR ARMS AROUND MY WAIST YOU ERT!” you yelled as you re-enacted his hand movements.

“WELL I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU! I CARRIED YOU INTO MY HOUSE AND LET YOU SLEEP ON MY BED AND YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?” Onew said as he reached for his shirt.

“LIKE I SAID, I DIDN’T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU, YOU HAD A FEVER, AND IF I KNEW YOU WEREN’T GOING TO THANK ME, I WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU FOR DEAD YOU JERK!”

Onew stopped, he didn’t say anything for a while.

“Wait… I had a what?” Onew asked.

“I said you had a fever and if I knew that you were going to act like a jerk, I would have just left you for dead.” You said in a calm voice.

“So it wasn’t a dream?” Onew asked in curiosity.

“No, it wasn’t a dream and you know what, I never took advantage of you, you’re the one who took advantage of me, you first stole my first kiss and then decided to take my second one too. You idiot! I hate you!” you yelled at him as you walked out and slammed the door behind you. You walked down the stairs, you saw Onew’s parents sitting on the couch having tea. You walked towards and bowed.

“Mr and Mrs Lee, I’ll be going now. Thank you for your time.” You said as you smiled and walked towards the door.

“Jenny!” they called out.

“Yes?”

“Look, since we’re going to be your parents-in-law, just call us umma and appa. It’s alright.” You nodded your head, bowed again and opened the door.

“Jenny, are you sure you don’t want Onew to take you home?”

“Yes” you said as you smiled. “I’m fine; I want to go for a walk, on my own so I could go for some fresh air.” You walked out the door.

You walked to Han River and stared at the water slowly moving along. You couldn’t believe that Onew stole your first kiss. You were planning to give it to someone special, someone you actually loved, not someone you were forced to marry and to make matters worse, he was the person you hated the most. You finished thinking to yourself and it was getting dark and cold. You walked to an ice-cream store.

*I don’t want to be without you girl majimak insaneun jeobeodugil barae* 

-----Phone call-----

You: Yeobseyo?
Jay: JENNY WHERE ARE YOU? I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HOME SINCE AGES. AND WHAT DO I HEAR ABOUT YOU STAYING OVER AT ONEW’S HOUSE!”
You: Oppa! Let me explain.
Jay: It better be good.
You: When we were driving home, I fell asleep in the car and Onew drove me to his house. I slept there until I woke up and Onew had a fever, so I stayed and looked after him until his parents came home.
Jay: Are you sure?
You: Why would I lie to you oppa?
Jay: And what is this about you and Onew dating beforehand? How come I wasn’t aware of this?
You: You don’t need to know about my love life oppa, it’s creepy, I’ll be home in about half an hour, my ice-cream is ready for me to eat. Bye oppa!

------End of phone call------

You ate your ice-cream and quickly ran home. You walked into the door and saw your parents smiling at you.

“Jenny ah”

“Yes mum?”

“Were you two being safe?”

“Safe? About what?”

“You know…”

“No, I don’t know.” You said as you shook your head.

“When you were making children…”

“What?”

“You know… when you and Onew were making children.” You mum said slowly, things finally kicked in and you knew what your mum was talking about.

“Mum… it’s not like that. Onew and I didn’t do anything.” You said as you furiously shook your head.

“Then why are you wearing his clothes?”

“Um… umm… because I was really uncomfortable wearing a dress so I wore his clothes on. That’s all.”

“Then why did I get a call from your mother-in-law saying that she also saw Onew without his shirt on, sitting on the bed?”

“Aigoo… mum, he had a fever so I was looking after him, I had to take his shirt off because his body temperature was too high. That’s all. Nothing happened. We didn’t make any children or do anything dirty.” You said as you stormed up the steps and walked into your room. You the computer and decided to go on msn and tell Christine everything.

­------MSN Chat-----

You: Hey
Christine: Hi! ^^
Christine: you have some explaining to do missy, why weren’t you at school today?
You: long story, which I shall tell you now.
Christine: I’m listening…
You: I have an arranged marriage.
Christine: WHAT? WITH WHO? IS HE GOOD LOOKING? IS HE RICH? IS HE REALLY OLD? OH GOD DON’T TELL ME HIS UGLY AND POOR AND OLD!!!! ><
You: What? No! In fact, you know him
Christine: I do? I wonder who it can be…. Wait… that means he comes to our school right?
You: Yes… another clue, he didn’t go to school today either.
Christine: OMG! YOU’RE MARRYING HEE HYUN? BUT HE’S SO UGLY I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU JENNY :’(
You: No, wrong person, guess again.
Christine: NO…. it can’t be… you hate the guy…. Why would god let you marry him? Why Onew of all people?
You: I know… :( it , I honestly don’t want to marry him but I’m doing this for my dad.
Christine: Tell me the whole story.
You: Tomorrow at school, I have to go to sleep. Byes~ ^^
Christine: You better tell me everything, no details left out. BB~

------End of MSN Chat------

You lay on your bed and fell asleep straight away.