First day of school {Part 1} - Meeting the 'kingkas' >-

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Whoa! Chicken! I can’t believe I’m going to eat chicken! I’m so happy. Today is going to be a great day! I punched my fists in the air and started eating the chicken.

“Oh snap! It’s 8! School starts at… starts at…”

“At 9, but you need to go to school early so you can get your timetable and get used to the buildings and stuff.”

“Ahhh!!!!! Aigoo… Oppa, next time give me warning when you enter the room.” I said, my heart was racing so fast, I don’t like being sneaked up on. I swear if I wasn’t eating chicken, he would be on the ground.

“Sorry, Aigoo… my Jenny is so cute when she’s angry.” He reached for your cheeks but you blocked him.

“Yah, oppa, I’m going to give you a first and last warning. No. Cheek. Pinching. Whatsoever. Understood?” I gave him the most deadly glare that I could give to anyone.

“Ok, come on let’s go.”

~~~~At School~~~~

“Whoa oppa, the school is so big! I’m going to get lost. You might have to find me.” I joked as walked out of the car. I waved enthusiastically and close the door. He waved back and drove away in the expensive looking car.

Walking in the school was kind of weird. In Australia the schools were never that big and complicated looking I walked around the school and spent 10 minutes just to find the office. I got my timetable and a map of the school. I bowed to the office lady and walked out while studying the map that she gave me. Wow. With a map, the school didn’t look that complicated anymore. I don’t understand why in dramas, the new girl would get lost somewhere and someone would have to help her out, unless the director wanted to portray her as a person who was bad at reading maps. XD I looked at my timetable, I had maths first. YAY! I really like maths.

I reached my maths class and sat down at the front of the class. I don’t know why, but I’d always like sitting at the front, I’m not a teacher’s pet or anything, I just find it easier to learn and concentrate in class. Yes I’m a nerd I know.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

The bell rung and I heard from outside a lot of screaming from girls. I didn’t care much and looked back down to my iPod and started listening to music. I heard more screaming outside, and it was getting louder. Why isn’t the teacher doing anything? Class was meant to start already but why was she just sitting there as if she was waiting for someone. I got really angry because I couldn’t even here my iPod anymore, so I took them off and walked up to the teacher to ask her why class hasn’t started.

“Miss, why isn’t class starting? The bell has alre-”

“Shh…” I gave her a look and she continued to look outside of the door in amazement. “The boys are here.”

“The boys?” I don’t get it? What boys? Why are they so important that they get to disrupt my learning and get away with it? I was angry. I can’t take it any longer. I slammed my hand on the table really loudly, it echoed around the whole classroom.

“MISS! I DON’T CARE IF THEY ARE BOYS! I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME MATHS! RIGHT NOW! I’M NOT TAKING A NO FOR AN ANSWER!” I screamed at her yet she doesn’t reply. I know I’m always the happy bubbly type but I seriously cannot take it anymore.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

“MISS! I DON’T CARE IF THEY ARE BOYS! I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME MATHS! RIGHT NOW! I’M NOT TAKING A NO FOR AN ANSWER!” I heard someone screaming from inside the classroom. I peeped in through the window and saw a girl standing at the teacher’s desk looking pretty angry. I don’t get why she isn’t out here looking at us or throwing herself at us like all the other girls at this school. She’s different. I like her.

“Hyung, let’s go to class quickly.” I said to Onew.

“Why do you want to get to class so quickly for? Do you really want to learn maths?” he gave me a weird look. Of course I didn’t want to go in to learn. I wanted to go in and meet that girl. She seems… interesting.

“No, I just want to get away from these girls.”

“Yeah, I agree with Key hyung, I want to get away from these girls, they scare me.” Said Taemin, I can always trust him to support me without knowing it himself.

We walked into class quickly, the boys and girls moved out of the way until we reached the girl. She didn’t move. She was still yelling at the teacher, she looked kind of cute when she was yelling at the teacher. Aish! Why am I thinking that? Get it out of your head Key. You don’t even know her, even though you wished you did.

“Ahem.” Onew hyung cleared his throat hoping the girl would realise and move but she didn’t.

“Ahem.” He did it again but it still didn’t work.

“AHEM!” Now Onew hyung was getting angry. Really angry.

“YAH! IF YOU’RE SICK THEN GO HOME AND STOP SPREADING GERMS TO PEOPLE! SHEESH!” the girl screamed to him but she wasn’t facing him. Onew hyung’s face looked really angry now. I could hear his heavy breathing.

“What did you say? Say it to my face why don’t you? If you have the guts to.” He threatened her in a deep tone.

“I said…” she started facing him and then she walked closer towards him, “YAH! IF YOU’RE SICK THEN GO HOME AND STOP SPREADING GERMS TO PEOPLE! SHEESH! And you know what, I do have the guts, I just don’t want to waste my time on you.” She continued to say and she turned back to the teacher.

“Miss, may we please start the lesson now? I really want to learn at least ONE thing today before I leave this class.” She turned around and walked back to her seat.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Onew’s POV~~~~~

I can’t believe this girl! Doesn’t she know who I am? I am Onew. I am a kingka. Can I make it any more obvious? Is she like stupid or something? But I honestly don’t know what to say, that’s the first time that a girl has stood up to me. Why isn’t she throwing herself at me?

“Miss, may we please start the lesson now? I really want to learn at least ONE thingy today before I leave this class.”

Who does she think she is? Wah… she has the nerve to go against me.

“Hey, I was talking to you!” I said as I reached for her wrist.

~~~~~End of POV~~~~~

Onew was about to reach for your wrist but you were too trained in martial arts to react slowly. You turned around and twisted his arm. He started to yelp in pain. All the girls started yelling at you and throwing things at you but you blocked it all with your other free arm.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HYUNG?!” screamed a guy in the group.

“I’m teaching your hyung a lesson.”

“And what might that be?” said another boy in the group with his arms folded. He said it with an attitude and you didn’t like it. You didn’t like it at all.

“Don’t mess with me and my learning time.” You said with a stare. You hope that the stare went right through his soul.

“Ouch! Someone has an attitude.” He replied with a disgusted face.

“I know you have one, and I suggest if you don’t want wrinkles you’d stop making those faces.” You replied with a straight tone. As you released Onew’s arm, you walked back to your seat and put on your iPod. They were saying stuff to you but you didn’t hear because you were listening to music. All the other girls joined in and started throwing rubbers and books at you but you caught every single on and placed them neatly on your desk. Most of the boys in the class stared at you in awe but you didn’t really care.

“Ok class. Settle down now. Let’s start on the lesson.”

The teacher started to teach maths. “About time!” you thought. As the teacher went on with the lesson, you started to get back to your cheery self and smiled throughout the whole lesson and also because you got to listen to music as well. As class finished you quickly packed up your things and went straight to the cafeteria, amazingly you were the first to get there.