One Year Ago

I Can't Believe I'm Marrying You

“Jay!” you waved at your brother you was waiting for you at the checkout.

“Jenny! How long has it been? 5 months? You’ve grown up so much.” Jay does a fake cry.

“Wah, you’re unbelievable, still exaggerating as always I see”

“Come on, let’s go to the car.” Jay picks up your luggage and takes it to the car. You stare in amazement at the very expensive looking car. You’re mouth is weird open.

“Jay, I didn’t know South Korea would let you drive, you were such a bad driver in Australia.” You said while trying to hold in your laughter.

“Jenny. Just get in the car.” He says with a frown.

“So… my sister is going to be a trainee. In a company that is a rival of my company. Don’t do anything with boys alright? Don’t even let them touch you, especially when they said their hands are cold, don’t hold their hands.” Jay said with a serious face.

You choked because you were eating a snack while he said it. “Yah! Why are you so overprotective for? Mum and dad aren’t that protective of me, I don’t understand why you are. Anyways, I’m Jenny Park! I can do anything.” You said while pushing your hand up in a fist.

“Right… you can also choke on food, anyways, we’re here at the SM headquarters, and I guess you’ll be staying here for your training.”

“Really?”

“No.”

“What? Why? How am I meant to train if I’m not living in the dorms?”

“Well, you’re living with me; mum and dad have already bought a house for us where it’s near both our headquarters so you don’t have to worry. I also have a surprise for you.”

“What? You’re going to be less overprotective?”

“No. Never. Mum and dad are moving here to live with us! Oh, and you’ll be going to school tomorrow. Your president from the company has already enrolled you into a school called Seoul High.”

~Your POV~

“No. Never. Mum and dad are moving here to live with us! Oh, and you’ll be going to school tomorrow. Your president from the company has already enrolled you into this school.”

What? I just arrived in Korea for like less than a day and I have to go to school? What is this? It’s not fair. Anyways, my Korean isn’t even that good. I’m going to be so confused when I go to school tomorrow. Oh the pain of being a trainee.

I sighed with burden, “Fine, I’m only happy cause mum and dad are coming over here to live with us.”

“That’s my sister” He said as he messed up my hair. I never liked it when he did that, cause I can’t do it to him. Oh the burden of being shorter.

“Oh, and Jenny, you need to use honorifics over here. You’re going to have to call me oppa from now on.”

“Aww… do I have to?” I said while trying to do a cute face.

“Yes, you have to. That face you do still gets to me Jenny.” He said as he pinched my cheeks really hard. When he let go, my cheeks were so red, people would have thought I was blushing like mad.

“Well let’s go to the house alright?”

“But I didn’t even get to go i- ” Jay cut me off as I was saying it and pulled me into the car. I was getting tired so I fell asleep. I later woke up hearing Jay talking on the phone with someone while whispering. I wonder who it can be…

“Yeah, I know. I’m ready. No. No. Yes, it’s all ready. She’s-”

“Who are you talking to? You’re girlfriend?” I said as I was winking. I love joking around and teasing him. Watching him attempt to pout is so funny. He looked shocked and quickly said to the person that he had to go.

“Anyways, we’re here. So let’s go in.”

He got out of the car really quickly and opened the door for me and pulled me out even before I got a chance to take off my seatbelt.

“Yah, Jenny Park! What are you doing? And how did you get so strong? Or fat? I can’t even pull you anymo-“

“Ahem.” I gave him a glare and he scratched the back of his head.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to call my cute little sister fat.” He said as he pinched my cheeks again. It really hurts, what is it with my brother and pinching cheeks? My cheeks are going to sag because of him. He took off my seatbelt for me, and dragged me into the house. I don’t get why he was in such a rush.

“Yah, Jay Park! I don’t get why you are in such a… MUM! DAD! YOU’RE HERE!” I yelled as I saw my parents sitting on the couch waiting for me. I was so excited, when Jay said that they were coming, I didn’t think that they would already be in Korea, but how did they get here earlier than I did? Oh… right… Jay took me to SM headquarters to probably stall for time… oh… I get it now… I laughed to myself.

“Jenny, you’re probably tired, laughing to yourself isn’t a good sign. Hurry up and have a sleep, you have school tomorrow don’t you? Oh my! You have to go to sleep now!” my mum is always worrying for me but she’s not as protective as Jay.

“But mum… I just got to Korea… can’t I go site seeing?” I asked as I was pouting and doing a cute face.

“Jenny, I know that cute face works on your brother and father, but I’m not falling for it.” I was disappointed but I tried the cute face again. Her face changed. Success! “Fine, you get to stay up for another hour, but you are not to go outside, stay here and watch TV or help your dad in the garden.”

“Yay! Daddy!” I ran up to my dad and gave him a tight hug, even though I saw him yesterday. I pulled him to the garden and we were doing some gardening until I feel asleep like 15 minutes into doing the gardening.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“Poor Jenny, she must be so tired. I must not let her be more tired; her knowing about my cancer now would hurt her so much.” Your dad said as he carried you to your room.

*beep* *beep* *beep* *time to wake up now* *rise and shine* *the day isn’t waiting*

You woke up, and took a shower and got ready for school. You looked in the mirror; you saw that things were blurry. You then realised that your contact lenses hasn’t worked and now you needed to wear your glasses. You preferred to wear glasses but your mum has always hassled you to wear contact lenses so that you’d look better. You grabbed your schoolbag and made your way to the kitchen. You smelt something really nice. It was chicken. Your most favourite food in the whole wide world besides ice-cream. You ran to the kitchen and saw a plate of chicken with a note next to it. The note said:

Jenny ah, mum and dad are going to work, we know the first day is always the hardest so we decided to cheer you up with chicken! Aren’t you happy? Enjoy the chicken honey.

XOXOXO Mum and Dad

P.S Jay is driving you to school

*Sorry for ending it this way but i just thought that it would be too long*