The First Order

48 hours

'Everyone....what are we gonna do now?' Sungmin blurted out after Ryeowook had calm down.

'I mean, shouldn't we tell someone...the police....or something ?'

 

 

'NO WE CAN'T.' Eunhyuk immediately disagreed.

'You heard me when I read the letter.'

'He or she or whatever that person said that we are not allowed to tell anything to anyone.'

'He's gonna hurt Kyuhyun if we do that.'

'AND I don't want anything bad to happen to him.'

 

 

'Then....what now ?' Sungmin questioned as he looked at s. His eyes showing nothing but frustrations.

 

 

'Well I guess Sungmin....all we can do now is....WAIT' Shindong uttered.

 

'...for the next letter I mean....' he continued.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ryeowook woke up the next morning to do what he usually do. The very thing he's good at other than singing; COOK. That's right. It was just like every other morning where he would be the first person to wake up and head onto the kitchen to start making breakfast. Where he would then wake the other members up and serve them breakfast. Where he would nag at them about the importance of an early morning and where he would told them to be responsible of their own laundry. It was just like that. Like every other morning, like every other day. JUST LIKE THAT.

 

However, the feeling was not the same for him today. I mean come on, how can it possibly be the same when the person he cares about a lot is not here? The person who is so close to him, that he's more of a brother than a friend to him is somewhere out there in GOD knows where. The person who had always been there with him through the ups and downs in life. Through hardship and pain. Through tears and joy. Through happiness and sadness. His very best friend in the whole entire world, Kyuhyun.

 

A few drops of tears ran down Ryeowook's cheeks once again without him realizing it as he thought of Kyuhyun. He immediately wiped the tears off and took a deep breathe. He had to calm himself down and keep control of his emotions. He cannot let his sadness get the better of him. He cannot let the members worry about him. He cannot let anyone down. He just C.A.N.N.O.T.

 

 

'Get a hold of yourself Kim Ryeowook!' Ryeowook told himself.

 

 

After he had wiped out his tears, he immediately began to work on his meal. He had decided to make chicken teppanyaki that morning. He thought that it would be nice to have a japanese cuisine now and then. He went to the refrigerator and took out the ingredients he needed to make his meal and without wasting further time, he started cooking.

 

As he was chopping down the chicken he heard the door bell rang. He stopped his work and went towards the front door to see who it was. Oddly, he could see no one except the empty hall way towards the lift. He stepped outside the dorm to take one final look before turning around to go back inside. Suddenly, he stopped as he noticed something on the floor. He looked down. Immediately his whole body started shaking and his eyes widen. He kept staring at the thing in front of him before running back into the dorm to call for s, frantically.

 

----------------------------------

-----------------

----------

----

 

All twelve members of Super Junior are now gathered in the living room. They had woken up from their sleep at the cry of Ryeowook. Leeteuk is now holding the red letter Ryeowook had found laying in front of their door. He looked at the members to see their reactions at the present of this horrible red letter. The letter they all hate but long. The letter that kept their hopesand spirits up. The letter that was the only thing that connects them with their baby magnae, Kyuhyun. 

 

 

Leeteuk keep staring at s. Unsure of what to do.

 

 

'Hyung...hurry up and open it.' Kangin told Leeteuk.

'Maybe it's something about Kyuhyun.'

 

 

'HYUNG!'

 

 

Leeteuk snaps out of his thoughts and gave Kangin a slight nod as a reply. He then starts to unfold the letter.

 

 

Hello !! ^^

Did you miss me???

Haha...even if you don't I don't care ! =P hihihihi ~

Anyway, all of you must be SO worried of your little Kyuhyunnie right?

Don't worry! HE IS TOTALLY FINE!

Safe and Sound under my loving care =) Hmm.....

 

OKAY OKAY BACK TO OUR MAJOR POINT.

 

I have specifically told you guys in my first letter that I would give you a direction that you must obey and follow in every letter.

This will of course give you the opportunity to see your precious baby Kyuhyunnie again ;)!

 

SO GUESS WHAT?!

 

HERE IS YOUR FIRST DIRECTION! YAY!! ^^

 

 

-----------------

-------------

----------

--------

 

 

 

INJURE SNSD MEMBER, SEOHYUN.

 

 

P to the S : I don't care how you do it but my orders are always absolute.

 

OUH AND!

 

Disobey me and you'll never see Kyuhyunnie again!

 

 

MUCH LOVE,

 

-KEF- 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being patient with me! ^^

Hope you like the update =)

Please leave a comment. No silent readers! x:

OUH! Do read my other fics as well!