In The Time of Panic

48 hours

'You're....you're CRAZY!' Leeteuk managed to snort at her. His eyes widen with shock and horror.

'Ki..kill him...in front of us???!'

'What the hell......'

'WHA...WHAT THE HELL!!' He then fell onto his knees unable to comprehend at the sudden turn of event.

 

 

 

On the other hand, Heechul who was already on the verge off his anger finally snapped. He then punched and kicked the glass wall like never before. His eyes wide with rage and frustrations.

 

 

 

'YAH YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'LET HIM GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I SWEAR IF THIS GLASS WALL BREAKS I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'YOU ING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

KEF stared into Heechul's eyes, fearless. Her face wide with smile.

 

 

 

'But you can't. Can you?' She replied him, simply.

'Hm.'

'My dear Chullie honey...'

'No matter what you do, in the end, I will always have the upper hand.'

'In the end, I will always win.'

'So you might as well give up now.'

'Hm.'

 

'YOU!'

 

'Yah! Why are you doing this to us?!!' Shindong demanded cutting the older's words. Like Heechul, he too, was filled with anger and frustrations.

'AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO RYEOWOOK??!!!'

'WHY DO YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH???!!!'

'WHY ARE YOU HURTING HIM LIKE THIS???!!!'

'WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU??!!'

'OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HIM??! WHY RYEOWOOK??!!!'

 

'He destroyed everything I have....' Her answer shocked them. They all stared at her for the longest possible moment as silence swallowed them.

'I didn't want to hurt you guys but I had no choice because that's the only way I could get to him.'

 

'Wha...what are you talking about??!' Yesung questioned her representing the others who was to shocked to utter a thing. 

'What do you mean Ryeowook destroyed everything you have???'

'That's impossible!'

'WE...HE! HE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE IN THE FIRST PLACE!'

 

'It doesn't matter.' She replied him, calmly. Her arms folding neatly down her chest.

'That was all in the past anyway.'

'Let's not speak of it.'

 

'THAT'S RIGHT.' Kibum suddenly said out loud making all heads turned to him.

'THAT WAS ALL IN THE PAST.' He continued while walking closer towards the glass wall.

'Look, I don't know what Ryeowook did to you or what you think he did to you but all I know now that it was all in the past.'

'You said it so yourself...so, let's just forget all of this and let him go.'

'We won't say anything to anyone else, this will only be yours and our secret.'

'We will seal our lips and not talk about this event. EVER.'

'We will forget that any of this had ever happened.'

'Think of this as some sort of a deal between you and us.'

'What do you say?'

 

 

 

At Kibum's words, KEF let out a huge laugh. In fact, she was literally laughing like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

'You think everything is so easy, don't you?' She later uttered to him after calming herself down.

'If everything was so easy, then, my dear Kibummie, I wouldn't have done all of this in the first place.' She stopped for a while and stood in front of him. They were so close to each other that Kibum could feel his nerves taking a toll on him. He could even feel his sweat running down his face. The only thing seperating them, was the glass wall, much to his relief.

'Besides...' She then continued, looking straight into his eyes.

'I only said, to not speak of the past, I never said that we should forget about it.' 

'You see, the present and the future are still here. Therefore, I will not let the same thing happen again.' Her eyes instantly became cold at her words.

'I will not let HIM.' She was now pointing her fingers towards Ryeowook. 'Destroy everything that belongs to me ever again.'

 

 

 

After she had finished her words, she turned around and walked back towards Ryeowook. When their distance was only a few centimetres away, she grabbed a hold of Ryeowook's hair. 

 

 

 

'AH!' Ryeowook couldn't helped but let out a small whimper when his hair was being pulled back by KEF.

 

'Hm. Let's get the party started shall we?' She blurted out plainly as she looked at them. A smile formed on her face. She then placed the knife on her other hand onto Ryeowook's neck.

 

 

 

This, had caused the other members to panic. Their eyes went big and flung with horror as they all ran towards the glass wall, punching and kicking it, hitting and smashing it, all at the same time, wandering their eyes across the room for something that can be used as a weapon to break into the wall. Veritably, they were doing everything they can to prevent her from killing their eternal magnae, Ryeowook. Their screams of agony was later heard through out the room, begging KEF to stop her actions. Begging her to let go of Ryeowook. Suddenly, a scream, no, more like a shriek, a horrible one, most gruesome, in overall, nothing like they had ever heard before flung across the room like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

'RYEOWOOK!!!!! NO!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

KEF accidently dropped her knife as shock took over her body at the terrible sound. She turned her head around to find the source of the disturbance and her eyes instantly went round.

 

 

 

'Kyuh...KYUHYUN OPPA ??!'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------