Regret

48 hours

'MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Ryeowook yelled out loud histerically as the sound of Kyuhyun's screams rang into his ears.

'OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'HYUNG!!! STOP!!! KYUHYUN!!!!!!! HE! WHAT!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'DON'T HURT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'DON'T HURT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'STOP HURTING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Leeteuk immediately stopped the tape. He then ran quickly towards the screaming Ryeowook. Without wasting any time he immediately hugged the younger man as he tried to calm him down.

 

 

'RYEOWOOK CALM DOWN!' 

'PLEASE CALM DOWN!'

'RYEOWOOK AH!'

'IT'S ALRIGHT....'

'IT'S FINE NOW.....'

'Hyung have closed the tape....'

'It's over....'

'Please calm down'

 

 

He continued to begged Ryeowook as the younger man refused to calm down. He looked at the members to asked for help but came to realized that the members were also in a shock state of their own. In fact, most of them were trembling in fears. Some had even fallen onto the floor sobbing unable to sustained their emotions. Tears began forming in his eyes at the state of s. He looked back at Ryeowook.

 

 

'Ryeowook ah......' He said as tears began streaming down his cheeks.

'Please calm down......'

'Everyone....please....don't....cry.........' He then continued saying to the others.

 

 

'BUT HYUNG! KYUHYUN! HE.....'

'....HE.....HE......'

'THAT PERSON HE!'

'HE!'

'....HE...KYUHYUN.......'

'WHAT HAS HE DONE TO OUR KYUHYUN???!!!!!!'

'HYUNG! HE HURT HIM! HE HURT HIM'

'HE HURT HIM HYUNG!!!'

'HE HURT OUR KYUHYUN!!'

'OUR KYUHYUN.....HYUNG..........'

'.....HYUNG....HYUNG.........'

'OMG...OMG....OMG!!!!'

'KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Ryeowook cried more than ever as he began to sob like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kangin was sitting in the living room all by himself. He looked around. The members have all went to bed. The tape they found earlier was just too shocking and too painful that none of them said anything to one another. Not even a word. Instead, they all stood one by one and went into their respetive rooms leaving him to be the only member left in the living room.

 

Kangin could not helped but thought of eveything that had happened earlier. To Kyuhyun. To the members. Too everyone. His heart fluttered. He placed his hands on his face, covering them. Silently, he began to sob.

 

 

 

'This is all my fault......'

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

---------------

 

 

------

 

 

 

The next morning the members of Super Junior woke up to find their manager hyung sitting on a sofa inside their living room. He looked really angry. In fact, he looked kinda scary. Looking at his state they could not help but felt shivers running down their spines.

 

 

'H-hyung.....'

'G-Good morning.' Leeteuk greeted him nervously followed by the other members. Only Ryeowook was missing. He had refused to leave his bedroom. Yesterday's event was still too painful for him. 

 

 

'Why are you here hyung?' Sungmin asked him timidly.

'Our schedule is not until tonight.' He continued.

 

 

The manager hyung looked at each and everyone one of them. His eyes fumed with angry.

 

 

'Where's Kangin?' He asked them.

 

 

'Kangin?' Leeteuk uttered.

 

 

'What does the manager hyung wants with Kangin?' He wondered.

 

 

He then looked around and noticed that Kangin was also missing.

 

 

'Um...he's not here hyung........' He told the manager hyung.

 

 

'OMG Where is he??' Donghae questioned. His eyes filled with worries.

 

 

The manager hyung looked straight at Leeteuk.

 

 

'Leeteuk. You are the leader of this group. You can't even keep an eye for your members?'

 

 

'You can't even know what they've been up to?'

 

 

'NOW'

 

 

'LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN.'

 

 

'WHERE THE IS KANGIN??!!' He snapped at Leeteuk shocking everyone.

 

 

Leeteuk immediately bowed down.

 

 

'I'm very sorry hyung....please forgive me........'

'I...I...I'm sorry........'

'I...I don't know where he is......'

'...I'm so sorry........'

 

 

He lifted his head back up. He then looked back at the manager hyung.

 

 

'But hyung....what-what d-do you want with Kangin???'

'Did-did he do-do something?'

 

 

'DID HE DO SOMETHING? HAH.' The manager hyung replied in sarcastic tone. His eyes cold and furious.

 

 

'WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HE DID' 

 

 

He continued as he slowly stood up. He then tossed a few newspapers onto the table hard for everyone to see.

 

 

'THAT'S WHAT HE DID!!'

 

 

'THAT'S. WHAT. HE. ING. DID!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

--------------------------------

---------------------------

--------------------

-------------

--------

---

 

 

SUPER JUNIOR KANGIN PUSHED SNSD SEOHYUN.

 

 

SNSD SEOHYUN INJURED. CAUSED BY SUPER JUNIOR KANGIN.

 

 

SUPER JUNIOR KANGIN TO BLAME FOR SNSD SEOHYUN'S INJURY.

 

 

'SUPER JUNIOR KANGIN: HIS HIDDEN ALTER EGO'

 

 

----------------------------

---------------------

----------------

----------

-----

 

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! Hope you guys like it ^^

Do leave a comment~ ;)!

OUH! AND...!

I would like to say thank you to sweejway for making me this beautiful 48 hours' banner <3

Thank you so much! I LOVE IT <3 <3 <3

 

MUCH LOVE,

-Haruhi-