The Cognizant

48 hours

Kyuhyun could feel his heart fluttered as he realized everything. His head felt dizzy and he found himself unable to breathe properly. Finally, after every wonders and questions he had, after every puzzles and clues he inquested, everything hit him.

 

 

FLASHBACK.

 

Kyuhyun had forgotten what time it was right now. He had even forgotten what day it was. Heck he didn't know what was going on in the outside world. All he could remember was what happened to him before he was pushed into the darkness. This darkness. He felt his body shivered as he long for warmth and comfort. He was alone. All alone. There was nothing there with him, except for the empty darkness that was laid upon him.

Suddenly, the door to the room that had been keeping him in flung opened. Kyuhyun lifted his head up and saw the same girl from before walked in. The girl known as 'KEF'.

 

'How are you feeling Oppa?' She asked him. Her voice sounded so cheerful, so bubbly, that he couldn't help but feel annoyed. Extremely annoyed.

 

 

Why was everything a joke to her ? 

 

 

'Are you hungry Oppa?'

'Do you want me to bring you something to eat?'

 

'How long do you planning on keeping me here?' Kyuhyun could hear himself say. He had enough. He just wanted to go home. Enough already. Enough.

 

 

 

Instantly, silence fell upon him once again. Kyuhyun looked at her face once again and noticed how angry she looked.

 

 

 

'WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ASK ME THAT WHENEVER I CAME TO VISIT YOU HERE?' She spoke out to him in complete annoyance.

'WHY CAN'T YOU BE GLAD THAT I CAME DOWN HERE TO SEE YOU?'

 

'Why should I be glad?' He questioned her. The look on her face notify him that she had gotten even more angry.

'I don't even know you.' He continued, ignoring her change of emotion.

'PLUS, you're hurting me. Giving me all of these injuries. Locking me up inside this room. Keeping me away from my family and my members...'

'..seperating me from the outside world, making me feel lonely.'

'For all I know I have nothing to be glad about.' He snorted the last sentence on purpose to annoy her even more.

'Nothing.'

 

 

 

Oddly, somehow, his last words seemed to have taken her aback a little. Kyuhyun noticed the slight glint of regret in her eyes.

 

 

 

'BUT OPPA...' She finally said to him after a brief of silence. Her voice sounded desperate.

'I...I didn't plan on hurting you on purpose...'

'I..I never wanted to hurt you in the first place because I love oppa so so very much but I...I...I....'

'I HAVE NO CHOICE!'

'I had to..I had to do it because...because...your..your members are so stubborn they just...they just....THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN TO ME!!'

'THEY JUST WON'T!!!'

'SO I had to..I had to warned them...I HAD TO! I HAD TO OPPA!!'

'PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME.'

 

'What does this have anything to do with my members??' Kyuhyun questioned her. His eyebrows furrowed.

'Did you...perhaps....HURT THEM?' He could feel his anger boiling as he uttered those words.

 

'YES..NO...AT LEAST NOT ALL OF THEM!!!!' She answered, flustered.

'NOT ALL OF THEM!!!'

 

'DOES THAT NOT EVEN MATTER!!!' Kyuhyun shouted at her. His eyes showing nothing but complete anger.

'YOU!! YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MEMBERS!!!!!!'

'WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING??!!!!!'

'WHY??!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'It's because..it's because..some of them...some them are in the way....they just don't know their place...they're always in the way....THEY'RE IN THE WAY OPPA!!!!'

 

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE IN THE WAY??!!!!' Kyuhyun could no longer control his emotions with her.

'HUH???!!!'

'WHAT WAY??!!!!!'

'WHAT WAY??!!!!!!'

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!!!!!'

 

'Geez, there's no need to get so angry.' Her sudden change of tone, surprised him. Abruptly, her voice sounded so calm and yet so cold.

'Why are getting so feisty over them?'

'How annoying...'

 

 

 

She then walk closer to him and placed her fingers onto his cheeks, caressing them gently.

 

 

 

'You see Kyuhyun oppa...they're always in my way...our way.....'

'They just can't leave you alone..can they...'

'They don't know their place really...'

'They just can't seem to understand that you..my dear oppa...belongs to me....'

'...only me....'

'..especially...HIM.....'

 

 

 

At those words, she stood up and walked to the door. She then turned around to face him one last time.

 

 

 

'Please remember this oppa.'

'You belong to me..'

'You are mine...'

'...we...are meant...to be together.....'

'..YOU AND ME....'

'...FOREVER...'

 

 

 

'AND SO I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE WHO GETS IN OUR WAY.'

 

 

 

She later walked out of the door, slamming it hard.

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

PRESENT.

 

 

Kyuhyun could feel his body getting weaker as he cameback to reality. His whole body was trembling hard and his chest was in a lot of pain. He could also feel drops of liquids on his cheeks running at a high speed.

 

 

 

'KYUHYUN ?' Leeteuk called out to him worriedly.

'WHAT'S WRONG???'

 

 

 

Before he realized it, the members have all gathered around him. They were all looking at him, worries filled their eyes and Kyuhyun noticed that they were beginning to panic at the sight of him.

 

 

 

'HEY KYUHYUN AH....WHAT'S WRONG???' This time it was Siwon who spoke out to him.

'ARE YOU IN PAIN???'

'WHERE DOES IT HURT???'

'KYUHYUN AH....'

'TELL ME..'

'TELL HYUNG.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head and looked at s. His eyes showing nothing but pain. His soft tears had also came to a sob and he could feel his emotions taking over his mind and body.

 

 

 

'HYUNGS....EVERYONE....' He tried to say.

'WE...WE HAVE TO...WE HAVE TO.....'

'WE HAVE TO...SAVE RYEOWOOK....'

'WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM HYUNGS....'

'WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM FAST.'

 

 

 

 

'WE HAVE TO SAVE MY BEST FRIEND.'

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------