Saesang Fans ?

48 hours

Ryeowook's eyes went round at Kibum's words.

 

 

'Wha..what do you mean Kibum ah???'

'K-KEF?? KNOW?? HOW?? WHAT??'

'Kibum ah....WHAT ?'

'KIBUM ?'

 

 

Kibum just stood still on his feet, saying nothing else and ignoring Ryeowook. It was as if he had entered his very own little world. His head filled with thoughts and his expressions were those of serious person. He continued to looked at the group of girls. Observing them carefully and eyeing their every move. All of a sudden, he ran inside leaving a confused Ryeowook behind.

 

 

'What the ? Kibum ah! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!!'

'KIBUM! WAIT FOR ME! WHAT'S GOING ON??!!!'

'KIBUM AH!!!'

 

 

Ryeowook is now on his feet, running and chasing after the runaway Kibum. He didn't quite understand Kibum's actions but he knew something must be up. Something must be wrong for Kibum to act this way.

 

 

'What did he mean when he say he knows who KEF really is?' He thought to himself.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The door to the dorm flung open as Kibum entered in a rush. He was sweating all over the place and he was looking quite anxious. He ignored the other members questioned-look as he ran passed them and went into his room. He then immediately looked around for his laptop, throwing everything aside in the speed of light.  After he had found it, he turned it on and started typing down something fast.

 

Ryeowook was out of his breathe went he reached the dorm. Like Kibum, he too, was in a rush. He ignored the members demand of explanation of what's going on with the two of them as he ran into Kibum's room. He then quickly slammed the door hard, locking it tight.

 

 

'Kibum. Will you please tell me what's going on??' Ryeowook demanded in an annoyed tone.

'You practically left me alone down there and run off!'

'Just what the hell is going on?!??!'

'What did you mean when you say you know who KEF really is???'

'And what does KEF got to do with those girls?? You know exactly who they are.'

'I just don't see the connection.'

'YAH KIM KIBUM!'

 

 

Kbum replied nothing to the smaller man. His fingers were busy typing something down and his eyes were fixed on the screen, not moving an inch. Seeing this, Ryeowook immediately went to him and smacked his hands hard.

 

 

'OI !'

'I'M TALKING TO YOU!!'

'DON'T JUST IGNORE ME!!'

'KIBUM AH!!!!!'

'YAH!!'

 

'Sorry Ryeowook. Not now.' Kibum answered, simply.

 

'I'll tell you later, promise.'

 

 

Ryeowook gave the taller man an annoyed-totally-not-agreeing look but after some time he let out a sighed and said,

 

 

'Okay but when you're finished please explain everything to me.'

'AND I MEAN IT.'

'EVERYTHING.'

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile, the other members of Super Junior were sitting in the living room. They were looking at each other and exchanging glances with one another.

 

'What's going on with those two??' Shindong blurtered out.

'Are they hiding something from us??'

 

'I think they are....' Siwon agreed, nodding his head.

'They looked like they were in a rush or something.'

 

'Do you think maybe...um...they got...you know..um....the-the next letter and refused to inform us?' Hangeng suggested as his body began to shake.

 

'Nah...I don't think so...'

'They wouldn't hide anything from us. At least not something this big that involves all of us.' Leeteuk disagreed, folding his ARMS.

'They wouldn't dare.'

 

'Well I think for us to be really sure, we should just go and ask them.' Heechul uttered in annoyance.

'With all this happening lately we can't be sure of anything anymore.'

 

'Heechul hyung is right.' Kangin agreed, placing his hand on Heechul's shoulder.

'Let's go and ask them now, I'm worried....I.....'

'...I don't want them to suffer the same thing I did......' he finished slowly, looking down on his feet.

'...you know......'

 

Leeteuk went to Kangin and gave him a hug.

 

'It's not your fault so stop blamming yourself.' 

 

He then looked at the other members and said,

 

'I'll go and ask them what's wrong okay?'

 

They all nodded in agreement.

 

As Leeteuk were about to go to Kibum's room the door bell rang surprising them and causing their hearts' to dropped. The ringing of the door bell is never good news to them recently. In fact, it's like their worst nightmares.

 

 

'OH GOD...NOT NOW.....'

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'Kibum ah, can you please tell me now???'

'I really want to know!'

'KIBUM AH!!!!

 

 

Kibum closed his laptop slowly as he faced the other man. His eyes were looking serious and anxious at the same time.

 

 

'Ryeowook ah. I've been thinking a lot about KEF and his real identity. I tried to connect everything that happened to us and places that we had been all day with the orders but I just couldn't see the connection. I just couldn't understand....'

'...Well, that is....until I saw those girls at the entrance......' He stopped to clear his throat before continuing,

'I'm not exactly 100% sure of my assumption but I think for now this is a huge step for us in other to save Kyuhyun.'

 

 

Ryeowook nodded his head as he listened carefully to Kibum's words.

 

 

'I see. Then....who is this KEF person according to your assumption?'

'AND why does those girls have anything to do with this??'

'I mean, you know exactly who they are.....'

 

'EXACTLY.'

'THAT'S RIGHT RYEOWOOK. EXACTLY.'

'I KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE.'

AND 'It's because I know EXACTLY who they are I'm able to assumpt who KEF really is.'

 

'OKAY..... please explain it to me then so I'm able to understand.....'

 

 

Kibum leaned on his chairs. His arms folding on his chest.

 

 

'Those girls...they have always followed us everywhere right?'

 

'YEAH...of course they would......'

 

'They are our fans right??'

 

'YES. YES THEY ARE.'

 

'DING!'

'CORRECTION!'

'THEY ARE NOT JUST ANY FANS.'

 

'THEY ARE......'

 

'WHAT WE CALL......'

 

'SAESANG FANS....'

 

'SAESANG FANS ???' Ryeowook repeated the words. Then it hit him.

 

'OMG KIBUM AH!'

 

'THEN....THEN THAT MEANS KEF!'

 

'HE...NO I MEAN SHE....!'

'SHE'S....!'

'SHE'S ONE OF THEM!'

 

 

Kibum smiled at Ryeowook's words.

 

 

'B.  I.  N.  G.  O'

 

 

'THEN KEF STANDS FOR......' Ryeowook stopped his words as he thought of something. 

 

 

 

----------------

------------

-------

---

 

 

 

'KYUHYUN'S ETERNAL FAN ?'

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update like I've promised! :D

Btw, may I remind you that there is still a twist in this hmm ;)

Well anyway, thank you for wishing me on my birthday!! I really appreciate it <3 <3 <3

OUH, for those of you who don't know what Saesang fans are you can google it and search it on Youtube. Then you'll understand better.

Much love,

Haruhi.