The Other Alley

48 hours

Kibum was walking alone, all by himself. He was walking on an empty street heading towards the said bank. He had brought his car along with him but he had park it somewhere safe and unnoticable so that he can use it for an escape. You know, in case he needed one. With someone like KEF on the roll you just never know what's going to happen next. You just have to be smart and play along with them, while of course, keeping a cautious mind at all times.

 

 

Kibum fastened his step as he was getting nearer to the bank. He refused to waste any time and he just wanted to get this over with quickly. When he had finally reached the bank, he stood at the front of the enterance looking at all directions. He rubbed the back of his head with his hand as he became aware of something. That's right. What was he supposed to do now? Was he supposed to wait for someone or was he supposed to do something? Did they fail to see some sort of hidden order on the riddle?

 

 

He stood there for another minute as he continued to looked for something, just anything, that will help him understand the whole scenario. Suddenly, he noticed an arrow on the pavement near the entrance. It was almost unnoticable because of it's small size. He then noticed that it was pointing somewhere, like a direction he needed to follow. AND seemingly, because the arrow was red, Kibum did not take any time to question it's existence. Instead, he immediately went towards the direction it was pointing to.

 

 

The small arrow brought Kibum towards the side part of the bank. There, he noticed another similar arrow pointing towards a dark alley. He gulped his saliva down as nerves began to take over his body. It was never good news when it comes to alley. Look at what happened with Donghae the last time he was forced into an alley. The older man was still held captived by the police and they refuse to let him free.

 

 

Kibum decided to throw his fears away as there more important things to worry about than his self-being. He needed to do this for Kyuhyun and for the other members. He gained back his courage as he began entering the said alley. The alley was quite narrow and it was hard to walk inside it. There were no sound at all, not a single bit of it and he swear he could hear his own heart beating at a fast pace.

 

 

When he had reached quite deep into an alley he saw another arrow, this time, it was bigger than the previous ones. The arrow was pointing towards a large garbage bin. Another strike of nerves hit him as he was afraid of the possibilties of the content the garbage bin might holds. What would he find in there? He braven himself for the second time as he reached his hand towards the garbage bin. He opened it slowly and took a peak inside. Suddenly, he felt his body being pushed hard as he fell into a complete and utter darkness.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update on Kibum. Thank you for worrying about me but I'm fine now, I'm all better hm ;)

Will update more later tonight to make it up ~ ^^

 

Much love,

Haruhi