Salvation

48 hours

'WHO WILL BE YOUR PICK ?'

 

 

 

The voice had asked them for GOD knows how many times.

 

 

 

'You can't be serious.....' Eunhyuk uttered in disbelief. His eyes were round with shock and horror.

'How can we...we...we can't possibly....we...them....no way......' 

'Teukie hyung....' He then looked at the older man. Hoping for some response. Idea. A way out. Anything.

 

 

 

Leeteuk had fallen on his knees. His hands were shaking and he could feel drops of liquid running down his face. 

 

 

 

WHY? Kept playing in his mind.

 

WHY THIS AGAIN. WHY ?

 

OH GOD....

 

 

'TEUKIE HYUNG!' Eunhyuk cried out loud as he noticed the state he was in. He then immediately went towards the older man and hugged him tightly.

'Hyung....' Was all he could say. Deep down he knew, how Leeteuk was feeling. He knew how this whole thing had affected the leader. He knew how hard Leeteuk tried to protect all of them. AND seeing s injured, mistreated, one by one, was nothing more than pain. It was unbearable. 

 

Eunhyuk then wandered his eyes around the room. His heart flutered at the sight that was bestowed upon him. The members. s. They were in such a state of shock that some of them had fallen to the ground, trembling. Others had began crying tears of blood while few, almost fainted at the turned of event.

 

'Hyung.....' Ryeowook who was in tears uttered slowly as he looked at their leader. His soft cries then came to a sob as he turned his eyes at both Kyuhyun and Kibum. They were in such a bad state that his heart felt so much pain and agony . As if it was being pierced with a gazillion knives. Torned. Mixed. Blended. Everything.

 

 

Everything.

 

 

'YAH YOU!' Heechul snorted all of a sudden.

'ARE YOU CRAZY???!'

'HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOSE YOUR MIND???!'

'HOW COULD YOU BE TELLING US TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ONE OF THEM??!'

'THAT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!'

 

 

 

A chuckle was heard again and Heechul swore if he didn't have patience left in him, he would have beat the crap out of that stupid intercom.

 

 

 

'Ouh, it's possible.' The voice replied him.

'You see, sometimes,, on life...we can't always have everything we want, my dear Chullie honey..hm.....'

 

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING WE WANT'??!'

'HUH???!!!'

'WE ALREADY OWNED THE BOTH OF THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!'

'THEY BOTH BELONG TO US UNTIL YOU! YOU SICK OF A PERSON STOLE THEM AWAY!!!!!'

 

'TRUE.' The voice responded, simply.

'However, that's not an option for you right now, is it? HM?'

'They are both after all, in my, very own, possession....'

'AND do you know what that means?'

'THAT'S RIGHT. CHULLIE HONEY. BINGO. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CHOOSE...'

'Their faith. Your faith. Is in my hands....'

 

 

 

Heechul was so taken aback with what was said to him that he found himself unable to find the correct words defend his statement.

 

 

 

'HM? You've lost your words I see.....' The voice later . He could feel his anger furring.

'So now, let's get to our business, shall we...'

'There is only one way of escaping. AND that way is, like I've mentioned to you guys before, is, by choosing which member you would like to take home with you.'

'The member you would like to escape with you...that is.....'

'It's either you choose Kyuhyun, who you haven't seen in what may seemed like ages, or you can choose Kibum, who've been with you all this while.'

'Who will you save...I wonder.....'

'The choice really....is up to you.....'

 

'But...but how can we choose....?' Shindong said in the most agonizing voice they have never heard him with before.

'We can't do that...there's no way we can....'

'...why....?'

'...why KEF why......' His voice broke as emotions took over his mind and body.

 

 

 

There were a brief of silence before the intercom ligthed up again.

 

 

 

'You have one hour to make your choice.'

 

 

'ONE HOUR.'

 

 

 

The light then went off for the third time.

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your comments. They made my day hmm ;)