Her Artifice

48 hours

The members of Super Junior that was on their way to bank had finally reached the said place. Leeteuk was the first one off the car followed by the rest of them. 

 

 

 

'It was this way right?' He asked to no one in particular. 

'We went to this direction earlier didn't we?'

'To that alley I mean.'

 

'Yeap. It was definitely this way.' Shindong nodded in agreement.

'Look. The same arrow from before is still here.' He then added as he pointed his fingers at it.

'See??'

 

'Ouh you're right!' Yesung said with excitement.

'It is the same arrow from before!'

'Well come on then, let's not waste anymore time.'

'We have to go there now and save Ryeowook.'

 

 

 

They all nodded their heads in agreement and began walking according to the direction of the arrow.

 

 

 

'WAIT.' Hangeng suddenly spoke out making all track stop.

'Shouldn't we make a plan first???' 

'I mean, we can't possibly just barge in there without any planning.'

'We have to plan our moves first so that the same thing wouldn't happen again.'

'We cannot lose another member this time.'

'We need proper planning guys.'

 

'I understand what you're trying to say Hangeng hyung but we really don't have that much time.' Yesung uttered to the older man. He was shaking his head slightly.

'Ryeowook could be in danger as in now so we have go in there and save him.'

'The longer he stays there, the worst it will be for him.'

 

'I know what you're saying Yesung but wouldn't it be same anyways??' Hangeng responded to the younger, folding his arms in between.

'If we go in there without planning then we won't do much for Ryeowook.'

'For all I know it could another trick from KEF and we could all be stuck in there.'

'We could even lose another member.'

'AND what if Ryeowook is not there??'

'What if she move him to another place and she meant it on purpose for us to go into that alley once again.'

'This is why proper planning is extremely crucial.'

 

'Hangeng's right guys.' Heechul blurted out placing his hand Hangeng's shoulder.

'We have to plan our moves so that we lessen the risk of us getting trick, or injured, or lose another member, or anything between those.'

'So what do you guys reckon?'

 

 

 

They all stayed silent for a while as they were all lost into their on thoughts. With each, thinking of another solution and at the same time, taking in what Hangeng and Heechul had both said.

 

 

 

'Okay. We shall make a plan.' Leeteuk was the one who finally broke the silence that was somehow swallowing them.

'AND this time, we would not fail.'

'We will win, against her, against KEF.'

'OKAY GUYS?' 

 

'OKAY THEN.' They all said almost simulteneously.

'We trust you three hyungs.'

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

'FREEDOM OF YOUR MEMBERS ?' KEF repeated the words Ryeowook has spoken earlier after what seemed a long period of time.

 

'That's right.' Ryeowook said to her. His eyes stared deeply into hers.

'I am exchanging my death with the freedom of my members.'

 

'And what do you mean exactly by, 'freedom'? She asked him. Her hand was still pressing against Ryeowook's neck.

 

'Freedom, my dear KEF, literally means that you shall not touch them, my members ever again.'

'You shall not harm them ever again.'

'You shall not even think about them for the rest of your sorry life.' He had said in such a way that it seemed to have taken her aback, sightly. However, she immediately regained her composure like it was nothing.

 

'AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I REFUSE?' She questioned him. Her eyebrows furrowed.

'I mean, either way, I can still kill you right now and you won't be able to do anything about it.'

'I don't even have to make this deal with you.'

'I am in the more advantage position than you are.'

'So what would you do, Kim Ryeowook ?'

 

'THEN I REFUSE TO DIE.' Ryeowook replied, simply. His eyes continued to looked into hers showing nothing but complete bravery.

'You can kill me as many times as you want, but I shall not die.'

'In fact,  I refuse to die.'

'I will not give in to your attempts until you agree to my request.'

'AND even if I die eventually, I will haunt you.'

'I will haunt you for every second of every minute of everyday until you agree to make this deal with me.'

'I will never stop haunting you until that moment comes.'

'Believe me my dear KEF I will haunt you until you finally leave my members alone.'

'I will become your greatest nightmare.'

'Something that you will fear forever.'

'I will become the ghost that will haunt you for the rest of your life.'

'AND for eternity.'

 

 

 

For the second time after his very words, Ryeowook could see how taken aback she was at his words. He smiled in satisfaction.

 

 

 

'What, you're scared ?' He said to her sarcastically. He then let out a chuckle.

'Oh my, look at how the tables have turned.'

'Do want to run to your mommy now?' His chuckles soon turned to a huge laughter.

'Our dear KEF is scared, such a poor little thing.'

'She must be so frightened right now.'

 

'SHUT UP!!!!' She suddenly yelled out, grabbing Ryeowook's neck tighter than before.

'HOW. DARE. YOU. MAKE. FUN. OF. ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'I never did. You were the one who made a fool out of yourself.' Despite how he was beginning to have a hard time breathing, he still responded to her words.

'I was merely stating my request.'

 

'SHUT UP!!!!!!!!'

'YOU THINK YOU HAVE WON KIM RYEOWOOK??!!'

'YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE SPEECH I AM NOW SCARED OF YOU??!!!'

'YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA. WHAT. I. AM. CAPABLE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF.' 

 

'YOU!!!!!'

'I'M GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT YOU SAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' KEF shouted at the top of her lungs as she began to swing her knife at Ryeowook.

 

 

 

'NO!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Her actions was suddenly put to a stop as Leeteuk yelled out loud like never before followed by the rest of the members.

'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

They all immediately ran towards where KEF and Ryeowook were. However, their tracks were stop as the noticed a glass wall in front of them. It was similar to the other glass wall they've encountered earlier.

 

 

 

'WHAT'S THIS??!! NOT ANOTHER GLASS WALL!!!' Heechul yelled out in frustrations as he tried to break it.

'DAMN YOU KEF!!!! YOU BETTER LET HIM GO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!'

'LET HIM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!!'

 

'Teukie hyung..you-you guys....' Ryeowook uttered to them. His eyes widen with surprised.

'What are...what are you guys doing here....?'

 

'We've come to rescue you of course!' Shindong answered him.

'Hold on for a sec Wookie, we'll get you out of here!' He then looked at KEF who had lowered her knife down much to their relieve.

'YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR RYEOWOOK!!!!'

'HOW DARE YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM!!!'

'LET HIM GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

KEF looked at all of them but said nothing. All of a sudden, she let out a smile.

 

 

 

'YAH YOU !!! WHY ARE YOU SMILLING??!!!!' Heechul shouted at her in anger. Disgusted at her smile.

'LET RYEOWOOK GO NOW YOU SICK PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'My my...what do we have here?' She spoke out calmly. Her arms folded nicely down her chest.

'I was beginning to get worried that you guys weren't gonna come.'

'I got tired of waiting....'

'I even lost my patience just now you see, and almost kill this person.' She then pointed her finger at Ryeowook.

'How lucky, that you guys are finally here.'

'It could have been ugly.'

 

 

 

Their eyes went round with shock and confusion.

 

 

 

'What do you mean, 'you got tired of waiting' ??' Leeteuk asked her.

'Are you telling us, that this was all...part...part of your..plan??'

 

'WHY?' She answered him, plainly.

'Are you shocked to see my brilliance?' 

'Yes my dear Teukie, this was all definitely part of the plan.'

 

'BUT...BUT WHY???'

'WHY...WHY DID YOU PLAN..HOW...I MEAN WHY DID YOU MEANT IT US TO COME HERE???'

'IS THAT WHY YOU MADE US CHOOSE BETWEEN KIBUM AND KYUHYUN???!'

'SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE RYEOWOOK AND MADE US COME????!!'

'TELL US DAMMIT!!!!!'

 

 

 

KEF only smirk at them. Her face showing complete satisfaction.

 

 

 

'Because...then there will be no fun in it......'

'...and I don't want that...'

 

'FUN???' They all said together.

'What do you mean 'FUN'???'

 

'Killing Ryeowook.'

 

'WHAT???!!!!!!!!'

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!!!!!'

'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'If I didn't make you guys come for him then killing him...would be no fun.' She uttered to them with no emotions what so ever.

'Absolutely, no fun at all...'

'...it would be very boring....'

'AND I hate boring things.'

'So that's why I needed you guys to come.'

'I needed an audience so I made you guys come.'

'I needed the plessure of seeing his love ones watch him die.'

 

 

 

She then broke into an evil laugh after she finished her words.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fic is ending soon so I've posted my new Kyuhyun centric-fic, hope you guys can check it out ;)

--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/406257/mind-walking-kyuhyun-superjunior

Thanks! ;))

 

Much love,

Haruhi