Her Long and Desire

48 hours

They all looked at KEF in complete annoyance and disgust.

 

 

 

'Enough already.' Leeteuk said to her.

'Enough with all of this .'

'You've hurt us enough.'

'I won't let you touch my members anymore.'

'So stop and let us go.'

 

'I'm afraid, I can't do that Teukie sweety.' KEF replied him in monotoic. Her expressions, unreadable.

'I can't forgive Ryeowook for what he had done to me.'

'He had destroy everything I have.'

'He has to pay.'

 

'Why do you keep on saying that Ryeowook destroyed you?' Yesung questioned her. By this time, he was already at Ryeowook's side and he was trying hard at controling himself from lashing out at her.

'He don't even know who you are in the first place.'

'How can he possibly be destroying you??'

 

'You don't have to know a person to destroy them.' She simply said to them.

 

'When will you stop with this act??' Hangeng spoke out to her. He had enough of this crazy-obsess girl.

'Can't you see that you are no longer at the upperhand?'

'There's only one of you, and there's 8 of us.'

'You've lost so give it up already.'

'Your stupid little plan failed so let us go.'

'We will forget that this ever happens.'

'What do you say?'

 

'I can let you all go.' Her answer surprised them. They all looked at her, focused, hopeful.

'But he...has to stay.' She pointed her fingers towards Ryeowook for the second time. Her tone still, monotoic.

 

'STOP WITH THIS ALREADY!!' Kyuhyun shouted at her. He could feel his anger fuming once again.

'WHY DO YOU HATE RYEOWOOK SO MUCH??!!!'

'WHY DO YOU WANT TO HURT HIM??!! KILL HIM???!!'

 

'Do you really want to know?' She uttered those words calmly. Her hands still folded neatly under her chest.

'Do you really want to know what he did to me?'

 

'TELL US ALREADY DAMN IT!!'

'STOP PLAYING WITH THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!'

 

'Like I've said before, he destroyed everything I have.' She was now walking leisurely around the room.

'My hope, my friends, my freedom, everything.'

'You see, when I first found out about Super Junior I immediately fell in love with you guys.'

'I love your music, I love your funny acts, your dance, your songs...basically I love everything about you guys.'

'AND before I knew it, this love of mine grow bigger and bigger each day and I became what they say obsess thou that's not the correct way to put it.'

'It is wrong of them to use the word obsess because for me, it is like love like no other.'

'Like never before.'

'It is no where near obsess.'

'It is simply love, blossoming.'

'Then, that one faithful day occur.'

'That one special day where I knew that I had found the love of my life.' They found her smilling to herself as she uttered these.

'The man I knew that I want to spend the rest of my life with.'

'On that particular day, there was a variety show where you guys appeared together.'

'AND watching that for the first time, I had come to realized that I had fell head over heels over Kyuhyun oppa.' She looked at Kyuhyun and smiled.

'He is my everything.'

'He is like the light that shines my darkness, bringing me hope and dreams.'

'When I first saw him, I knew, that we were meant to be.' Their eyes went round at this, shock at her bluntness.

'You see, I was never a happy person.'

'Even though I pretty much have everything that other people don't and I can have whatever I want but I was never really happy.'

'In fact, I was always lonely.'

'I had no friends, my parents were always busy with their works so yeah...I had nobody.'

'However, all of that seemed to change when I started to like Kyuhyun oppa.'

'Due to my love for him I've managed to make some friends.'

'Friends that have the same feeling as me.'

'LOVE FOR KYUHYUN OPPA.'

'We started to do everything together.'

'We were always discussing about Kyuhyun oppa and Super Junior.'

'We even followed him everywhere, just to see what he's up to, up he's doing, who he's meeting.'

'It may seemed like a dumb thing to do, but for us, it was all worth it.'

'Just to be able to be near Kyuhyun oppa was already wonderful.'

'So it was all worth it.'

'AND because of our love for him we formed a club especially for him.'

'We called it...'

 

'KYUHYUN'S FOREVER FAN CLUB.' Kibum interupted her, gaining all attentions.

'OR ALSO KNOWN AS, KFF.' He continued.

 

 

 

KEF looked shock at his words but regained her composure in a split second.

 

 

 

'That's right.' She nodded to him.

'How did you know?'

 

'Well, I kinda figured that out when you lock me up in that small room earlier.'

'You know all those posters, banners and pictures of Kyuhyun in there....'

 

 

 

She smiled at him proudly.

 

 

 

'Ah, right.'

'Your sharpness always never fails to surprised me Kibum dear.' Kibum only chuckle at her words.

'Anyway...' She continued.

'Back to my story.'

'After we formed that club, I was never happier in my life.'

'My number of friends increased everyday and soon after that, I found myself having the blast of my life.'

'We've promised that we will stay together forever and love Kyuhyun oppa always.'

'This is all thanks to Kyuhyun oppa.'

'Thanks to him, I was never lonely again.'

'Thanks to him, I was able to make friends.'

'I am so grateful to him.'

 

'WAIT A MINUTE.' Heechul stopped her. His eyebrows furrowed.

'What does this have to do with Ryeowook then??'

'PLUS if you feel grateful towards Kyuhyun then why did you kidnap and hurt him??'

'You're weird.'

 

'Chullie honey, I never said that I was finish with my story, did I?' She stared into his eyes.

'So, impatient.'

'Like always.'

'Typical Chullie.'

 

'HUH. WHATEVER! JUST GOT ON WITH IT THEN IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISH!' He merely snorted at her.

 

'Okay. Back to where I was.'

'As days passed by I started to notice something.'

'I started to notice that the members in our club was decreasing.'

'I couldn't understand why at first but then I came to realized something.'

'They've all changed their path.'

'They broke their promises, they...betrayed me....'

'They've all stopped loving Kyuhyun oppa and love someone else instead.'

 

'AND that particular someone is Ryeowook, am I right?' Kibum interupted her for the second time.

 

'EXACTLY.' She responded him. They noticed that her eyes had turned extremely cold.

'They all left the club and formed another one.'

'A fan club that supported Ryeowook instead.'

'AND before I realized it, they all left.'

'Leaving me, as the only member left behind.'

'I was left behind.'

'In a split second, everything change.'

'I was all alone again.'

 

'So that's why you started hating Ryeowook?' Kyuhyun asked her. Somehow, he was starting to pity her.

'But it's not his fault that your friends left you.'

 

'I know that, well at first I thought about the same thing too.' She was now looking at Kyuhyun.

'However, as I was getting more and more lonely I decided to come see you oppa.'

'I thought, that maybe, even though they've all left me, at least, I have you.'

'On the bright side I knew that I don't have to share your love with anyone else.'

'You will be mine only and mine forever.'

'So on one fine day, when you guys were about to perform on a music show, I went to visit you.'

'I was very happy when I saw you outside the recording studio.'

'My heart was beating so fast I thought that I was going to die.'

'I was so excited to see you.'

'So I decided to go near you and say hello.' Suddenly her expression changed to an anger one.

'But you didn't even notice me.'

'You even ignored me.' Kyuhyun was stunned to hear this. He tried to remember what had happened on that particular day.

'I thought that maybe you didn't do it on purpose but then I realized that Ryeowook was the one making you ignore me.'

'You were paying so much attention to him that you didn't even noticed me standing near you.'

'I even said hi to you but you didn't even reply me.'

'I was basically standing there, like an idiot looking at you having so much fun talking to Ryeowook.'

 

'Look...' Kyuhyun tried to explain to her.

'I didn't do it on purpose. I honestly didn't see you there, so I'm sorry.'

 

'OH that wasn't the first time you ignored me.' She snorted at him. Her eyes widen.

'Everytime I came to see you, you are always with Ryeowook.'

'You will always be talking to him and you were always ignoring me.'

'Do you know how that feels like??!'

'You are the love of my life but you ignored me!!'

'You are always Ryeowook this, Ryeowook that.'

'RYEOWOOK RYEOWOOK RYEOWOOK!!!!!'

'I'M SO SICK OF THAT NAME!!!!!'

'WHY CAN'T YOU LOOK AT ME THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HIM??!!!'

'WHY CAN'T YOU TALK TO ME THE WAY YOU TALK TO HIM??!!!'

'WHY WHY WHY???!!!!'

'WHY OPPA WHY???!!!!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was so shocked to hear her words. He looked around his surrounding and found s also, unable to comprehend the situation.

 

 

 

This girl is crazy!

 

 

 

'What in the world are you talking about??' He questioned her. He was getting dizier by the minute at the whole turn of event.

'Ryeowook is my best friend! Of course I will talk to him!'

'Of course I will pay attention to him more than anyone else for GOD SAKE we're in the same band!!'

'I've known him for a very long time.'

'AND YOU! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!'

'WHY SHOULD I PAY ATTENTION TO YOU MORE THAN HIM??!'

 

'BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE THAT'S WHY!!!' She shouted at him. Her face fumed with anger.

'CAN'T YOU SEE???!!!'

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I'D DIE FOR YOU!!'

'I WAS ALWAYS SO SUPPORTIVE OF YOU!! NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU ARE AT SOMETHING I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!'

'EVEN YOUR OWN MEMBERS WEREN'T VERY SUPPORTIVE OF YOU WERE THEY??!!!'

 

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!'

'THE LAST TIME I CHECK THEY WERE ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE OF ME!'

'YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!'

 

'YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW??' She chuckled.

'YOU THINK THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THEM??!!'

'YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE ALWAYS GETTING SCOLDED BY THEM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THEM??!!'

'ESPECIALLY AFTER YOUR ACCIDENT??!!' Kyuhyun was speechless at hearing this. He tried to compose himself, using his every strength in holding his tears back.

'I KNOW EVERYTHING OPPA!! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!'

'HOW YOUR MEMBERS HURT YOUR FEELINGS AND SAY ALL OF THOSE BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU! I KNOW OPPA!!!'

'I KNOW!!!'

'WHY DO YOU STILL CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEM??!!!'

'THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL!!!'

'WHILE I, I WAS ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE OF YOU!'

'I WENT TO EVERY SINGLE EVENT YOU HAVE! I ENCOURAGE YOU! SUPPORT YOU!!'

'BUT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TAKE THEIR SIDE OVER ME??!!!!'

'AND RYEOWOOK!!! HE EVEN STOLE YOUR FANS AWAY SO WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HIM???!!!'

'I HAD TO BARE WATCHING YOU GETTING ALL COMFY AND CLOSE WITH SEOHYUN, SUNGMIN, DONGHAE AND ALL OF THOSE STUPID COUPLINGS AND NOW I HAVE TO BARE YOU TAKING OVER HIS SIDE???!!!!!!'

'I HAVE TO BARE YOU CHOOSING HIM OVER ME???!!!!'

'HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!'

'HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!!!'

 

'YOU'RE CRAZY!!' Kyuhyun yelled at her. He had enough of her lunatic behaviour.

'MY MEMBERS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUPPORTIVE OF ME.'

'AND EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T ALWAYS, THEY'VE APOLOGISED TO ME SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT!'

'ALSO, THE LAST TIME I CHECK I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!'

'WHY SHOULD I TAKE YOUR SIDE???!!!'

 

'CAN'T YOU SEE OPPA??'

'YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LEFT.'

'THEY ALL LEFT ME.'

'THEY ALL LEFT ME FOR HIM!!! FOR RYEOWOOK!!!'

'SO I WON'T STAND BY AND WATCH YOU LEAVE ME FOR HIM TO!!!'

'I CAN'T BARE ANOTHER PERSON WALKING OUT OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF HIM!!!'

'ESPECIALLY WHEN THAT PERSON IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!'

'NO!!! I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN NO!!!!'

'NO ING WAY!!!!!!!!'

 

'ENOUGH ALREADY.' Kyuhyun uttered to her calmly all of a sudden. His changed of tone, stunned them all. He stood up and walked over towards Ryeowook.

'You are nothing to me.' He grabbed a hold of Ryeowook and helped the smaller man up.

'I appreciate the fact that you are my fan but a real fan would never do this to me.'

'They would never hurt me or my members.'

'There's nothing I can do about your feelings for me so you might as else well forget about it.' He was now walking with Ryeowook in his hands towards the door.

 

'WHERE ARE YOU GOING OPPA??!!' KEF was starting to panic. Her eyes widen with fear.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stopped his track and looked at her but said nothing. He then looked at s.

 

 

 

'Come on hyungs, we're getting out of here.'

'Let's go.' He turned around and began walking again. The others began following him from behind.

 

'NO!!!!!!!' KEF suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran forward towards Kyuhyun.

'YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!!!!!'

'NO!!!!!!'

'YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She grabbed a hold of him with full force and pulled him away from the rest of s.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun pushed her hands away and glared at her.

 

 

 

'Let it go.' He said to her in a calm and yet strict tone.

'It's over.'

'We're done playing your game.'

'You've lost.'

'Forget about me.'

 

'NO!!! WHO SAYS I'M LOST??!!!' She screamed out histerically.

'I HAVEN'T LOST YET!!!!'

'YOU ARE STILL UNDER MY TERRITORY!!!!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME NO WAY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!'

'I AM AT THE UPPERHAND HERE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!'

'I WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I HAVEN'T LOST NO WAY!!! AHA AHA AHAHAHA!!!!'

'NO WAY!!!!'

 

'Actually you have....' Kibum blurted out to her.

'We actually have this whole place surrounded with police.'

'We've told our other members, Eunhyuk and Siwon, to contact the police.'

'They told us they'd be here in 20 minutes and I believe we've reached that exact time.'

'You're trapped.'

'This game is over.'

 

'NO!!! YOU'RE LYING!!!!'

'I HAVEN'T FAILED YET!! NO WAY!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!'

'YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO RUB IT IN MY FACE!!!!'

'AHAHAHA!!! THERE'S NO WAY I'M LOST!!!'

'THERE'S NO POLICE HERE NO!!! AHAHAHA!!!!'

'YOU'RE LYING!!!'

'AHAHAHAH!!!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked down at her with a pained expression. 

 

 

 

'I'm sorry.' He uttered to her softly.

'I'm sorry that you have to go through a lot because of me.'

'But I can't love you the way you love me.'

'It's over KEF.'

'I'm sorry.'

 

 

 

KEF eyes widen at Kyuhyun's words and she started to panic once again. She dropped onto her knees and hugged Kyuhyun's hip.

 

 

 

'NO!! OPPA YOU CAN'T!!!' She began to begged him. Her tone of voice was desperate.

'YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME NO!!!'

'I...I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!!!'

'BUT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!'

'PLEASE!!!! I LOVE YOU OPPA!!!!!!!' She continued begging him over and over again. Her tears flowing all over the place.

'OPPA PLEASE!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!'

'I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!'

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OPPA!!!!'

'I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!!'

'I...!! I PROMISE NOT TO TOUCH YOUR MEMBERS AGAIN!!!!'

'I PROMISE NOT TO HURT THEM AGAIN!!!'

'SO PLEASE...PLEASE..PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!'

'OPPA!!!!!!!'

'PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!!!'

'I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!'

'I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!! OR HURT YOUR FEELINGS OR OFFEND YOU!!!'

'OPPA PLEASE!! YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LEFT!!!!'

'PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!'

'OPPA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun didn't know what to do. His feelings were totally mixed. He hated this girl for everything she had done to s and he didn't want to have anything further to do with her. But at the same time, he felt kind of sorry for her. He knew and understood how lonely she was. She was only looking for someone to love her, give her attention, appreciate her, be by her side, but unfortunately the one she had fell for and hoped for was him. He continued to looked at her and watched her pled. He found himself unable to move, lost in his own thoughts.

 

 

 

'LET GO OF HIM!!!' Heechul snapped at her as he pulled Kyuhyun away from her. Instantly, Kyuhyun returned back to reality.

'HE IS NOT YOURS!!!'

'HE BELONGS TO US!!!'

 

'NO HE BELONGS TO ME!!!!' 

'LET GO OF HIM HE'S MINE!!!!!!!!'

 

'NO HE'S NOT YOU CRAZY !!!!'

 

'YES HE IS!!!! NOW GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!!'

 

'NO I'M NOT.' Kyuhyun found himself say.

'I'm sorry but I'm just not.'

'Please forget about me.' He then turned away from her and walked towards the door once again.

 

 

 

KEF found herself drowning in pain and frustrations. She refused to accept the fact that Kyuhyun had rejected her, shoved her away. No way. Suddenly, she felt her rage increased like never before as she shot a murderous look at Ryeowook. She reached down her hand and grabbed the knife that fell earlier.

 

 

 

HE. HAS. TO. PAY.

 

 

 

'THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!' She yelled out loud as she ran forward towards Ryeowook who was so shocked that he couldn't move. He was completely frozen to his spot.

'BECAUSE OF YOU KYUHYUN OPPA NOW HATES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I HOPE YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Their eyes widen as KEF grabbed Ryeowook, pushed him backwards and started to swing her knife at him.

 

 

 

'RYEOWOOK!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!' They all yelled as they ran forward towards their eternal magnae.

 

 

 

'NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Kyuhyun's screamed was the loudest as he leaned forward in front of Ryeowook.

 

 

 

-----------------------

--------------------

----------------

-----------

 

 

 

'KYUH....KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Ryeowook eyes widen in horror as Kyuhyun's blood splashed on his face. It was as if everything had move into slow motion as he then watched Kyuhyun's body fell onto the floor. Screams of agony everywhere! Soon Ryeowook found himself on his knees. His whole body trembling like never before.

 

 

 

NO. KYUHYUN NO!!!!

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The longest chapter I've ever written. lol.