The Convolution

48 hours

'DI..DI..DIE....?' Leeteuk uttered in shock. His eyes round with fears.

 

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN...SOMEBODY WILL DIE ?'

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

They all stared at the younger man. Their face showing nothing but complete horror. They were terrified. Extremely terrified.

 

 

 

'Ki..KIbum ah.....?' Siwon said. His eyes widen as he was still slightly confused at the turn of event.

'..say something...'

 

 

 

Kibum raised his head up and looked at s. His eyes showing nothing but pain and sadness.

 

 

 

'Hyungs...everyone....'

'I'm sorry it has to be this way...but trust me...this is the best solution for all of us....'

'I'll be fine so you don't have to worry about me...'

'...therefore just this once...trust me...just trust me....'

 

'BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEBODY WILL DIE??!' Hangeng asked the younger man. His hands shaking slightly.

 

'I don't really know how to explain it to you guys since we don't have much time but YES, it's true...if you...if you don't leave now...if you..if you don't pick Kyuhyun over me now then...then someone will die....one of us.....so please......'

'...please everyone....'

 

'ONE OF US, WILL...WILL DIE ?' Yesung eyes widen with horror as he uttered those words. All of a sudden, he could feel his body getting weaker as he fell onto the ground.

 

'YESUNG HYUNG!' Eunhyuk cried out load as he ran towards the older man. He then held the other tightly, giving him strength and support.

'Hyung pull yourself together!'

 

 

 

Yesung was not the only member that was shocked. In fact, all of them were in a bad state of mind of their own. They just couldn't project what was happening. It was just so shocking and so confusing. 

As Kibum was about to open his mouth to reply, the intercom lighted up once more. Noticing this, they all basically stopped moving.

 

 

 

'MY MY MY....what melodrama do we have here....?'

'My dear sweet Kibummie....are you trying to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others?'

'HOW BRAVE.'

'I am so...so...SO PROUD OF YOU..hm...'

 

'OUH SHUT UP.' Kibum blurted out in annoyance.

'We both know very well how much you despise my current action. Stop bluffing yourself!'

 

'Hm...why...what makes you say that Kibum sweety?'

'Who says anything about bluffing?'

'You're too sceptical.' A soft giggle was then heard.

 

'AM I REALLY?' Kibum snorted at the voice.

'You're such a good liar it disgusts me.'

'Stop rummaging around the bush and let's get this over with already.'

'We've made our choice. It's going to be me that's gonna get left behind.'

'So let my members go.'

'Let Kyuhyun go.'

 

'I'm afraid it's not that simple Kibum honey.' The voice replied, simply.

'It's you who have made that choice. Not them.' 

'I mean look at them Kibum ah....do they look like they were about to leave you and scram away ?'

'AM I RIGHT ?' The voice finished with a chuckle.

 

 

 

Kibum didn't say anything in respond. Instead, he took a look at s and noticed that they were all in tears. At the sight, he wanted to open his mouth and comfort them but he found himself unable to do so. Seeing them hurt, pains him. Seeing them cry, makes everything harder for him. Harder.

 

 

 

'Gu-guys.....' Kibum finally found his voice after a brief of silence.

'..I.....' 

'...I....'

 

'KIBUM AH.' Leeteuk suddenly cut his words. His eyes were showing so much emotions that Kibum couldn't stand to look at them any longer.

'Kibum ah look at me.' 

'Look at me.'

'Kim Ki Bum, I said look at me.'

'Look at hyung.'

'LOOK AT HYUNG.'

'YAH KIM KI BUM!' Kibum sighed as he finally gave in and looked at the older man.

'I don't really understand what's going on...I'm just as confused as the other members but...despite that....I....we....couldn't possibly leave you here.....'

'You mean the world to me....to us....you are a part of us..a part of Super Junior..a part of our family...so how can we leave you here like this??'

'HOW CAN WE...?'

'No matter what will happen from now on, no matter what lies ahead Kibum...please bear with the fact that we're all in this together....'

'We will not leave anyone behind.'

'Do you understand what I'm trying to say Kibum ah?'

 

 

 

Kibum did not reply him. Instead, he shook his head down and placed his hands over his face. He was crying.

 

 

 

'Kibum don't cry....' Leeteuk begged the younger man. His heart broke at the sight.

 

'Why can't you understand that I have to do this hyung ?' Kibum uttered in despair.

'Why can't you just take Kyuhyun and leave?'

'Why..why are you making things harder for me?'

'Why hyung why....' His soft tears came to a sob and he was crying like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

Leeteuk looked into Kibum crying eyes and said,

 

 

 

'It's because we love you....'

'WE LOVE YOU KIBUM.'

'That's why...that's why we're doing this...'

'...please understand....'

 

'HEY YOU. KEF OR WHOEVER WHO ARE.' Leeteuk then uttered in a cold voice all of a sudden. His eyes were looking at the intercom.

'Isn't there any other way for us to save them both?'

'I mean, you've promised us that if we were to fulfill all of your orders, you would return Kyuhyun back to us.'

'We've done everything you've told us to so where's that promise now HUH??'

'How dare you lie to us and kidnap two of our members.'

'HOW DARE YOU!'

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

'YAH I'M TALKING TO YOU!!'

'GIVE US ANOTHER WAY!!!'

'ANYTHING BUT THIS!'

'ANYTHING!'

'YAH!'

 

'THERE IS A WAY.' The voice answered him. His eyes flickered with hope at the words.

'One only, other way.'

 

'AND what would that way BE?'

 

'NO. Don't listen to her hyung!' Kibum suddenly cried out to the older man.

'She's lying! It's a trick!'

'There is no other way!'

'Don't believe her hyung!'

 

'OUH THERE IS KIBUM AH.' The voice answered in proud tone.

'AND YOU KNOW IT VERY WELL.'

'DON'T YOU?'

'THE TWO OF YOU...KNOW IT...VERY WELL....'

'SO WHO'S THE ONE LYING NOW...?'

 

'What is she talking about Kibum??' Leeteuk questioned the other. He was totally confused of the whole ordeal.

 

'I SAID THEY'VE PICKED ME YOU !!!!!!' Kibum shouted out loud in anger.

'SO LEAVE MY MEMBERS ALONE AND DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO ME!!'

 

'KIBUM !!' Leeteuk blurted out in disbelief.

'I THOUGHT WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS! WE ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVING YOU!' 

 

'HYUNG FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE JUST SHUT UP!!'

'I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW SO SHUT THE UP!!' Kibum stared at the older man in acrimony as he slammed his fist onto the wall. Leeteuk, who was taken aback by the youngers actions that immediately shut down.

 

'AND YOU!! YOU !!! I SAID LEAVE MY MEMBERS ALONE!!!!!!!' Kibum continued to let his animosity out.

'WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ING LET THEM GO???!!!!'

'YOU SICK !!!!!'

 

'MY MY...CALM DOWN KIBUM SWEETY......' The voice replied, calmly.

'Anger can bring you no where....'

'Like I've said before to Chullie honey, it can only bring you to doom.'

 

'SHUT UP YOU !!!!!'

'YOU!!! YOU!'

 

 

 

'ENOUGH.' 

 

 

 

Ryeowook was already on his feet as he spoke out the word. His voice was so cold that it made every single person alive in that room stopped moving. Somehow, silence had instantly fell upon them and they were all basically staring at him. Surprised at his sudden action.

 

 

 

'Enough with all of this crap.' Ryeowook spoke coldly for the second time.

 

 

 

He then walked closer towards the intercom. His fist clenched tightly together.

 

 

 

'I know what I have to do so stop it already.'

'JUST STOP.'

 

 

 

At Ryeowook's words, Kibum eyes abruptly went round and flung with horror.

 

 

 

'RYEOWOOK! NO!!'

'YOU DON'T HAVE TO!'

'NO PLEASE!!!' Kibum's voice was desperate as he bang onto the glass wall.

'DON'T DO IT WOOK!! DON'T DO IT!!!'

'NO RYEOWOOK NO!'

'YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!'

 

 

 

Ryeowook only smiled at the taller man.

 

 

 

'It's okay Kibum....'

'It's fine....'

 

 

 

'It's absolutely fine.'

 

 

 

'No one should get hurt any longer.'

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. Cliffhanger ~ sorry :((