Missing

48 hours

'Where's Kyuhyun?' Leeteuk questioned as he saw Ryeowook entering the dance room.

'You said you were gonna look for him'

 

 

-----------------------

-----------------

-----------

 

 

'I was....' Ryeowook replied. 'But I couldn't find him'

 

'Are you sure he went to the practice room Sungmin hyung?'

 

 

Sungmin lifted his head to looked at the younger man.

 

 

'I'm sure. He told me exactly that. Yeah positive'

 

'Well that's odd....I don't see him there......'

 

'I've searched everywhere.....'

 

'Never mind' Leeteuk uttered. 'I'm sure he went somewhere to clear his mind'

 

'He needed some time alone. We should at least respect his needs and give him that'

 

'He'll be back soon....'

 

'Alright, it's time to pack up our things and go back home!' He then yelled out at the other members.

 

'Come on then!'

 

 

Ryeowook starred at Leeteuk. Unsatisfied with his remarks. After some time he shrugged and sighed before turning away from the older to pick up his belongings.

 

 

'Damn it that Kyuhyun!' He thought to himself.

 

 

---------------------------

--------------------

--------------

------

 

 

After 20 minutes of driving, the Super Junior members have finally arrived at their dorm. They went inside and started to freshened up. Some going to the bathroom to take a bath. Some going inside their rooms for a nap. While others, chilling out in the living room while watching the TV and reading some books.

 

 

----------

----

-

 

 

'Teukie hyung...' Ryeowook blurted out. He was in the kitchen preparing some meal for the members.

'Are you sure it's alright to not look for Kyuhyun?'

'I mean, it's been two hours already and he's still not back'

'I know, I know....he needed some time alone but......'

'Can you at least call him?'

'Ask him where he is....'

'What was he thinking....'

'What has he been doing and importanly...'

'Tell him to get his home this instant!!' He finished with a small outburst unable to control his emotions.

 

 

Leeteuk looked at Ryeowook. Surprised at the younger's sudden outburst. He sighed and then nodded. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started dialling Kyuhyun's number.

 

 

-------------

-----------

----

 

 

'He's not picking up. What the hell!' Leeteuk snapped after three failed calls.

 

 

He calmed himself down before running his fingers against the keypads for the fourth time hoping that this time, Kyuhyun would pick up his phone.

 

 

------------------

-----------

----

 

 

'Hello?? Kyuhyun ah! Where the heck are you? What are you thinking?! Come back home immediately!'

 

 

 

Leeteuk yelled out when he heard someone on the other line.

 

 

 

'......He's not coming back.........'

 

 

 

Leeteuk's eyes widen he heard an unfamiliar voice responding to his demands.

 

 

 

'What are you talking about?? Who the hell are you?? Where's Kyuhyun??'

 

 

'Like I said....he's not coming back..........'

 

 

'What do you mean he's not coming back?? What the hell?!'

 

 

'I'm keeping him................'

 

 

'Check the window in the kitchen. Disobey me and you'll never see him again....'

 

 

 

'WHAT KIND OF A JOKE IS THIS???!!!!!' Leeteuk yelled out surprising Ryeowook and the others.

 

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT COMING BACK???!!!!!'

 

'WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR KYUHYUN????!!!!'

 

'HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'YOU BETTER NOT HURT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Leeteuk then heard an evil laughter before a click ending the phone call.

 

 

 

'HELLO??!!!'

 

'HELLO????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'HELLO?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'HOW DARE YOU HANG UP ON ME I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Leeteuk throwed his phone the floor before falling down his knees. His eyes widen. His hands over his head, shaking. He couldn't quite project what had happened but he knew it was something bad. Really bad and it involved their baby magnae, Kyuhyun. He remembered every word spoken to him on the phone. The voice of the other speaker was cold. Really cold that it sent chills running down his spine. PLUS, it showed no mercy. Absolutely no mercy. Just the thought of it made him shake like there was no tomorrow. He was scared. Scared for Kyuhyun. No he was terrified. Really terrified. And before he knew it, he started to cry. Ryeowook immediately went near Leeteuk. He placed his hands around him. Holding him, and comforting him. The other members have also gathered around them. Shocked flung through their eyes. Shocked at their leader's sudden outburst. Shocked at his sudden break down. AND Importantly. Shocked to see their oldest member cry.

 

 

 

'Hyung whats wrong?????' Ryeowook asked worriedly.

'Why are you crying????'

'Was that Kyuhyun??'

'What do you mean when you say he's not coming back???'

'Teukie hyung....'

'Please stop crying.......'

 

 

 

Ryeowook looked at the other members. His eyes begging them to help him handle the situation. Kangin immediately went up to Leeteuk. He placed his hands on his shoulders.

 

 

 

'Teukie hyung....tell us what happened. Why did you shout?'

'Why are you like this?'

'Did something happen between you and Kyuhyun?'

'Who were you talking to on the phone?'

'Hyung tell us!'

'Just tell us!'

'We're worried about you DAMN IT !! '

 

 

Leeteuk calmed himself down before standing up. He looked at the other members. Unsure of how to explain to them that their magnae could have possibly been kidnapped.

 

 

'Kyuhyun he......' He began.

 

'He.........'

'........he.................'

 

 

'HE WHAT???!' Heechul asked impatiently. Tired of waiting.

 

 

'TELL US!'

 

 

 

'....I think he's been kidnapped........'

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update. I've just been so busy with school and everything. You see, I have exams coming so I'm not able to update this fic as soon as possible. I'm usually a fast updater but this time, I failed to do so. But tell you what, I promise that once my exams are over I'll update this fic as fast as I can. So please bear with me for a while. AND thanks for reading and commenting! You're awesome! :D