Everything is okay

48 hours

After spending some time at the park Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went back to their dorm together. They were laughing and smiling and telling jokes with one another. Kyuhyun was feeling all better. He decided to just forget everything and let it pass. Ryeowook was right. He told himself. The other members didn't really mean what they said.

They entered the dorm almost simultenously. It seemed that the other members had already returned back as well. They were gathering inside the living room. Ryeowook noticed that they were looking quite dreadful and worried. Flustered even.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun walked into the living room. The other members liftted their heads as the noticed their presence.

 

'OMG, you guys are back!' Sungmin blurted out.

'Where were you? We were worried!'

 

'They were worried?' Ryeowook thought. Confused. Then he remembered. 'Ah...they should be...'

 

'We went to the park and we kinda hang out...' Kyuhyun replied seeing an unresponsive Ryeowook.

 

'Why were you worried?'

 

'The park?' Shindong said. 'We thought you two had run off somewhere or something...'

'Run off? But we've only been gone for like....' Kyuhyun looked at the clock and realized.

'.....4...hours.......' We must have lost track of the time. He thought.

'Okay, so we were gone for a long time but why did you thought that we ran away?'

'Well...you know...because...just then......'

 

 

Shindong looked at the other members. Feeling uncomfortable. Unsure of what to say. Just then, Leeteuk went up to Kyuhyun and placed his hand on his shoulder.

 

 

'Kyuhyun-ah, about what happen, ....I'm...sorry......' He said as he looked into Kyuhyun's eyes.

'I know that it wasn't fair for me to say all those things to you. I know myself how hard you've been working for yourself, for us and for everyone. I just wanted to encouraged you but I guess that was the wrong way to do it. Again, I'm sorry. Please forgive me...'

 

 

'We're sorry too Kyu..' Eunhyuk added representing everyone. 'We were harsh on you too'

'When you and Ryeowook didn't return home we got really worried. We thought that you guys were really upset with us that you can't even stand us anymore and decided to leave us. We were afraid that we'd lose the both of you.'

'I guess you can say we had a little bit of a panic attack'

 

 

Kyuhyun smiled as he listened to the members words one by one. He was glad that they apologised to him. It made him feel special and aprreciated. He made him forget all those painful things he had felt before. And it made everything better. At the same time he was really holding himself up from laughing. It was just too hilarious. How could they thought that Ryeowook and him was running off somewhere? I mean he knows that both him and Ryeowook are the youngest but honestly, running away? This is not teen drama. They can be so childish sometimes it's killing Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun looked at them one by one before uttering,

 

'It's true that I was upset by your words and actions but I can't be mad at you guys forever.'

'So, I've decided to forgive all of you'

'Why?'

'Simply because you're my hyungs' He stopped, thinking and even hesitating.

'....And um....Iaveyou....' He mumbled barely unheard, even blushing a bit.

 

-----

 

'AWWW!! WE LOVE YOU TOO CHO KYUHYUN!!' Heechul yelled out pinching his cheek.

'OUCH!! Heechul hyung that  hurts!'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!'

'HYUNGGG !!!!'

'STOP !!'

 

They all laughed at Heechul's playfulness. Everything was alright again. Everything. And they couldn't be happier. They were glad. So glad.

 

 

----------------

 

------------

 

-----

 

 

At this time, a mysterious figure was looking at them from the building across their dorm. In his hands was a small, red, square thing.

 

'Laugh while you can....' He uttered with a smirk.

 

'It may be your last'

 

-------

-----

--