A Leader's Break Down

48 hours

'WE HAVE TO SAVE RYEOWOOK.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun repeated those words for GOD knows how many times until Leeteuk finally stopped him.

 

 

 

'KYUHYUN, CALM DOWN.' Leeteuk uttered as he embraced the youngest member gently.

'It's okay...everything's fine...don't worry....'

'..ssshh....everything will be alright.....'

'..it's okay...it's okay....'

 

'Ryeowook...hyung...we...need to save him....'

'We need to save him....'

'...we need to save him hyung...'

'WE NEED TO!'

 

'WE WILL.' Leeteuk said to Kyuhyun in the most comforting voice the members had ever heard him in.

'Don't worry Kyu ah. We will definitely save Ryeowook.'

'We WILL save him.'

'That's my promise to you.'

'Okay...?'

 

'Then...then we need to go now...RIGHT NOW!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was already making way towards the front door when Leeteuk's words made him stop dead from his track. Frozen.

 

 

 

'BUT I DIDN'T SAY YOU CAN.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stared at their leader like it was the end of the world.

 

 

 

'BUT...WHY ???' He finally asked him. Clearly, he did not understand why he was not allowed to take part in saving Ryeowook.

 

 

His, Best. Friend.

 

 

'Why can't I help??!'

 

'Kyuhyun. You're injured badly and you've just been through something horrible. We need to get you to the hospital and you need to stay away from anything that involves KEF.'

 

'BUT HYUNG!'

 

'It's too dangerous Kyu.' Leeteuk's tone of voice was becoming strict.

'AND we don't know what KEF might plan next so it's definitely a risk we're not willing to take.'

'You're staying out of it Kyuhyun.'

 

'HYUNG PLEASE!'

 

'YOU. ARE. STAYING. OUT. OF. IT. KYUHYUN.'

 

'BUT HYUNG! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!'

'I need to save Ryeowook!'

'I need to save him! ME!'

'Not anyone else!'

'I need to take part in this!'

'She is my fan hyung! She is obsess with me! Not Ryeowook!'

'Ryeowook is innocent!'

'HE...HE...HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!'

'IT'S MY FAULT! MY FAULT!'

'DON'T YOU GET IT HYUNG???'

 

'AND SO ARE YOU.' Yesung suddenly interupted them gaining attention from everyone in the living room. His arms folded tightly down his chest.

'You also, have nothing, to do with this.'

'She may be your fan but she's being too delusional.'

'She's making up things in her mind believing that you belong to her...'

'..believing that you have a relationship with her.'

'WELL. Whatever the case is, she's the one who's corrupted.'

'So it has nothing to do with you.'

'It's not your fault.'

'It's not your fault.'

 

'But that still does not give me any solid reasons to not take part in saving him!' Kyuhyun was still being stubborn. He refused to go to the hospital. He refused to be treated. He refused any of those until he was certain that Ryeowook is save. That he is here, back with them once again.

 

'Kyuhyun, you have so many injuries. You need to be treated immediately.' Eunhyuk abruptly stepped in. He was standing in front of Kyuhyun, blocking the younger's pass to the front door.

'CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?'

 

'For all I know my best friend is more important than any injuries. So yeah, I can't, UNDERSTAND that!' Kyuhyun snorted in anger.

 

 

Why can't the hyungs just understand ?!

 

 

'Kyuhyun, don't be stubborn!' This time, it was Siwon who spoke out to their magnae.

 

'Geez, not you too hyung!' 

'I DON'T CARE! I'M GOING TO SAVE RYEOWOOK NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU ALL TRY TO STOP ME!'

 

'KYUHYUN!' They all said almost simultenously.

 

'I SAID I'M GOING TO SAVE HIM ALRIGHT!!!' Kyuhyun shouted at them.

 

'KYUHYUN, WATCH YOUR TONE!' Heechul scolded him. He was not fond of the magnae shouting at his hyungs.

'AND LISTEN TO YOUR HYUNGS!'

 

'I. AM. GOING. TO. SAVE. HIM. SO. GET. THAT. FACT. INTO YOUR FREAKING HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'DAMN IT CHO KYUHYUN WE JUST CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE YOU FOR THE ING SECOND TIME ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!' Leeteuk finally snapped as he yelled at the top of his lungs. They all looked at him, shocked. Kyuhyun went speechless.

 

'WE JUST CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN.' He later blurted out in a cracking voice after a brief of silence. His whole body was shaking.

'WE JUST CAN'T.'

'Don't you get it you stupid idiot.' 

'We...I...can't lose you....'

'...any of you....'

'..seeing you guys hurt pains me...so much...I feel like a failure..a failed leader...hyung.....'

'Especially you Kyuhyun...we.....we just found you....when we...when we thought that we had lost you....'

'...Do you know what a relief it was to me to find you laying here in this living room earlier??'

'Do you know how happy I felt when we finally see you again??' 

'Do you....?'

 

 

 

 

His self-control failed him as he broke into a tearful sob.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouh, I have to remind you guys that this fic's genre is friendship so there will be no couples involve. The couples thing is just part of KEF's corrupted mind like Yesung had said earlier. lol.