Deja Vu

48 hours

'THE CHOOSING GAME???' Kangin questioned, annoyed. Clearly he wasn't fond of having to play this unknown game.

'WHAT THE HELL IS A CHOOSING GAME????'

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

'WHAT THE?!'

'YAH!'

'HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONVERSATION!!!'

'YOU HAVEN'T EVEN ANSWERED MOST OF OUR QUESTIONS PROPERLY!!!!'

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

'YAH!!! WHAT THE HELL IS A CHOOSING GAME??!'

'YAH!!'

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

'YAH!!!!'

'YAHH!!!!'

'DAMN IT!!!!!!'

 

 

'GREAT. What are we going to do now?' Heechul snorted in frustrations.

'Are we supposed to wait until that stupid game start or something??'

'SERIOUSLY. UGH!'

 

'We need to get out of here.' Siwon uttered to them. His eyes busy searching for a way out.

'That's the only way to get us out of this mess.'

 

'AND how are we supposed to do that exactly??' Shindong said to the younger man.

'We're locked up here, remember?'

 

'YES we are, but I'm sure if we look hard enough, we'd be able to find a way out of here.'

'We should at least try something.'

 

 

 

'YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF HERE.'

 

 

 

The same voice from earlier was heard again as the light from the intercom was . They all turned their attentions towards the voice.

 

 

 

'NEVER.'

 

'WELL. AT LEAST IF I, SAY SO.'

 

 

 

The same chuckle they've heard before rang through out the entire room.

 

 

 

'THE ONLY WAY OUT, is that...door....'

'AND...that door, my dears, will only open, if I, say so....'

 

'THEN OPEN IT!' Shindong yelled out loud.

'HOW LONG ARE YOU PLANNING ON KEEPING US HERE??!!'

 

'PATIENCE, MY DEAR, PATIENCE.'

'Patience is after all, VITAL, at a time like this...'

'Did you guys forget?'

'We're going to play a little game.'

'I've told you before....The Choosing Game......'

 

'UGH. We know . Just get on with it already so we can get the out of here!' Heechul finally snapped. His eyes were round and his cheeks were red.

 

'HEECHUL!!!' Leeteuk stared at the taller man.

'Mind your language please!!'

 

'WHO CARES ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW LEETEUK??!'

'SERIOUSLY, WHO ING CARES??'

'FOR ALL I KNOW THIS DESERVES NOTHING BUT RESPECT!'

 

 

 

Leeteuk sighed. He then decided to just ignore Heechul's explosion and focused his attention back towards the intercom.

 

 

 

'Just start this game already.' He uttered to the voice.

'We're all tired and we want to get this over with already.'

'Whatever you have, we're ready.'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It was like Deva ju all over again.

 

 

Only this time, it was worst.

 

 

It was like fate was playing with their minds once again, destroying them. killing them.

 

 

It was like all the troubled things in the world, jumbled up together. Mess.

 

 

It was like this and it was like that.

 

 

Veritably, it was nothing but pain.

 

 

In front of them, stood both Kyuhyun and Kibum.

 

 

Bruised up. Injured. Blood all over the place.

 

 

Pale. They looked so pale. So weak.

 

 

Between them, was a glass wall hidden underneath a secret wall that was opened. 

 

 

'CHOOSE' was the last word they heard before their minds took over their thoughts, bringing them to world of nothing but miseary.

 

 

 

Miseary.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busy with some work but here's a short update. Will update more tomorrow ;)