Another one

48 hours

Leeteuk walked into the dorm to find himself in a dull atmosphere. The members were standing around in a circle. Well. Not all of them. To be exact, a few of them had volunteered to stay in the hospital to take care of Sungmin. 

Leeteuk looked at s carefully. His heart beat at a fast speed as he noticed something. They were making that 'face'. They face in which he calls, DOOM. They face he hate seeing them make the most. They face that make his heart race so fast it's killing him. The face that they make every time something bad happens. That's right. They face they make every time a new, terrifying, awful, most-horrible red letter came knocking into their doorway.

 

Yesung was holding the letter. His hands trembled in fear as he read the letter.

 

 

-------------------

----------------

-------------

---------

----

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE!!

IT'S ME AGAIN YAY!!!! :D

OKAY TIME FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER!

You must be excited right! Yeppieeeee ~~ ^O^

Ouh btw, congratulations to Sungmin for making the right choice! *CLAP CLAP*

Sungminieeeeee I'm so proud of you!! <3

Because of you Kyuhyun is safe again! YAY!! <3 <3 <3

 

Okay okay back to the main point. 

 

The next order.

 

In the next three hours, Super Junior Donghae must follow everything I say. EXACTLY EVERYTHING.

In 20 minutes, I want him to go to the train station near Han River. ALONE. No one is to come with him.

Once there, he must find locker no.56

 

AGAIN. Disobey me and you'll never see Kyuhyunnie again AWWW :(((

 

OH WELL!

 

Good luck Donghaenieeee!!! <3

 

 

MUCH LOVE,

 

-KEF-

 

 

-----------

--------

----

 

 

 

Donghae dropped onto his knees as he trembled in fears. He then looked at s.

 

 

'OH GOD...what...what...what am I going to do??'

'I...I...I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!'

'I..I DON'T WANT TO DIE !'

 

 

He then grabbed Leeteuk's hands. Hoping for support and comfort.

 

 

'H-hyung...hyung...what should I do??!'

'Hyung I- I'm so scared!'

'I..I DON'T WANNA GET HURT I!...I DON'T WANT TO DIE!'

'WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!!!!'

'HYUNG! WHAT SHOULD I DO HYUNG??!'

 

 

Leeteuk bend down on his knees and hugged the younger man as he tried to calm him down.

 

 

'Calm down Donghae ah....'

'Nothing's gonna happen to you....'

'Don't worry...hyung...hyung won't let anyone hurt you....'

'That person is not gonna lay a hand on you...you're just gonna do some things for he/she...it's um...it's different than Sungmin's.....'

'..it's...it's different......'

 

 

Donghae looked into Leeteuk eyes. He was shocked to hear his words but he knew the older man had no choice but to say so. It was to ensure Kyuhyun's safety. Nothing else. AND he knew better than anyone how much it pains Leeteuk to say such things to him. He looked at the older man. His hands gripping  his hands tightly.

 

 

'Hyung...I...I really have to do this don't I?' Donghae blurted out after some time.

 

 

Leeteuk stared at the younger man. His eyes showing sadness and pain. 

 

 

'...I ah....'

'..I'm so sorry Donghae ah....' He managed before a few drops of tears flowed down his cheeks.