Mess

48 hours

What is this?

 

 

 

 

Argh....I have so many pains on my body....

 

 

 

 

Why can't I move?

 

 

 

 

So-someone help me.....

 

 

 

 

Feet.

 

 

 

 

Who's feet are these?

 

 

 

 

Eyes.

 

 

 

 

So dark.

 

 

 

 

So cold.

 

 

 

 

So. Empty.

 

 

 

 

Who is this person?

 

 

 

 

Scared.

 

 

 

 

I'm so scared...

 

 

-------------------------------

-----------------------

------------------

--------------

-------

 

 

'FOR THE THOUSAND TIME, I'M ASKING YOU THIS!'

'WHY ARE YOU CARRYING THIS DRUG???!!'

'WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR???!!'

'WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THAT BLACK ALLEY BY YOURSELF??!!!'

'WHAT'S YOUR PLAN??!!!'

'ARE YOU DEAF???!!'

'AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AN IDOL???!!!'

'WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BUYING A DRUG???!!!"

'TELL ME, WHO GAVE YOU THIS DRUG???!!'

'ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

A loud bang was heard as the door to the integretion room was kicked like there was no tomorrow.

 

 

 

Donghae was shaking. NO. He was trembling. His whole body felt cold. Sweats running down his face at high speed and he was close to tears. But most of all, he was terrified of the person standing before him. Extremely terrified.

Donghae kept looking down on his hands, unsure of what to do, unsure of what to say. He knew he was innocent. Completely not guilty. He knew that this was all just a trap. A freaking trap that that psycho KEF set up for him. He knew this was just his other way of destroying Super Junior completely. This was all part of the plan. Part of his insane thoughts that Donghae swear he would never be able to understand. Not in a million years. Not in a million times. Never. Everything was in a mess. Everything.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the other Super Junior members were getting ready to leave the house and go to the police station. They were all in a rush. They had to settle this quickly and quietly without anyone else knowing. They would be in a huge trouble if this matter is leak to the public. This matter can jeorpadize their name and more importantly, Donghae's name. OR worse, his whole career can be crumbling down.

 

 

'Wait.' Siwon suddenly uttered making all heads turned to him.

'Shouldn't some of us stay behind?'

'You know, in case of another red letter.'

'Just for safety.' He added.

 

 

'I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT ING LETTER ANYMORE!' Eunhyuk yelled out loud. His eyes filled with anger.

'I MEAN, WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THAT STUPID LETTER ANYWAY??!!!'

'IT'S NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!'

'LOOK AT ALL THE MESS IT GOT US INTO!!'

'LOOK AT US! WE'RE IN A COMPLETE MESS!!!!'

'WHAT'S THE POINT OF FOLLOWING THAT ING LETTER'S ORDER IF WE'RE ALL GONNA END UP SUFFERING???!!!!!"

'WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS IF SOME OF US IS GOING TO BE HURT???!!!!!!'

'WHAT'S THE POINT OF IT IF SOME OF US ARE GONNA END UP IN A FREAKING JAIL!!!!!!!!!'

'WHAT'S. THE. ING. POINT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk yelled out like never before. His whole body shaking and he was crying his gut out. He continued to yell until his knees gave way and fell onto the floor sobbing. The other members looked at him. Their eyes welled with tears and their hearts fluttered at the sight of him. Eunhyuk was completely broken. He was utterly broken. Shindong walked to him slowly. Tears flowing from his eyes. As he reached the smaller man, he gently hugged him.

 

 

 

'Eunhyuk ah....calm.....please...please.......just......calm down...shh......'

'...It's alright....everything's gonna be.....alright....shh.....'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk looked into Shindong's eyes.

 

 

 

'Hyung....tell me.....what's the point of all of this??'

'Why....why do we have to do this...??'

'...why...why...do we have to suffer.......?'

'...hyung tell me.......'

 

 

 

Shindong placed his fingers on Eunhyuk's cheeks, gently wiping away the younger's tears. He then smiled at him.

 

 

 

'...because Eunhyuk ah.....this is all for Kyuhyun........'

'.....our baby Kyuhyun..........'

'....don't you remember?....'

'....we're doing this for him......'

'.....for him......'

'....our precious magnae, Kyuhyun.......'

'....we are going to get him back......'

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

--------------

----------

-----

--

 

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My computer is fixed! So I can update fast like I used too YAY! :D

Honestly, I can't wait to finish this fic. The tenshion is killing me lol!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

 

-Haruhi-