Aftermath

48 hours

Ryeowook felt like everything around him was moving fast except for him. He was somehow stucked between reality and his own state of mind. He could see s screaming at the top of their lungs for Kyuhyun, but he couldn't hear their voice. He could see them running around frantically, calling for the ambulance while almost their phones, but he couldn't even move himself. He could see them falling onto their knees in despair and agony, but he couldn't reach out to them. He was frozen.He was stiffed. He was lost. He was extremely lost. He looked to his left and saw Leeteuk by Kyuhyun's side. The older man had so many tears streaming down his face and he looked so broken. Ryeowook didn't know what to do or what he can do to make everything alright again.

His eyes finally reached Kyuhyun after a while and he soon felt a huge amount of pain stung inside his heart. Seeing Kyuhyun laid so fragile inside Leeteuk's arms hurt him like never before. Kyuhyun, his best friend, he's everything. The one who was always by his side. The closest person to him in Super Junior. How he wished that it was him instead of the other. How he wished he could have stop Kyuhyun from leaning in front him. How he wished that time would just stop and rewind itself. Back to where everything was okay. Back to where everything was alright. Back to where he was laughing and goofing around with Kyuhyun in their own little world.

 

 

 

OH GOD.

 

 

 

Ryeowook could no longer control his emotions as he led out a huge sob and fell onto the floor. His hands on his chest, pressing into them so tightly as if that action will somehow make the pain go away. He had almost lost Kyuhyun once when the accident happened back in the days. He could remember how broken he was, how he felt like dying and how completely and utterly vulnerable he was when Kyuhyun felt into that coma. He remembered crying himself to sleep each night. He remembered all those nightmares he had due to the fight they had prior the accident. He remembered how he was haunted with guilts and frustrations over himself. He remembered how hard it was to wake up the next morning and found Kyuhyun not by his side, safe and sound. So how? How will he be able to overcome this for second time? How can he live with another guilt??

 

 

 

 

HOW ?

 

 

 

PLEASE LET THIS BE A DREAM.

 

KYUHYUN WOULD BE ALRIGHT.

 

HE WILL BE FINE.

 

NO. NO. NO. NO.

 

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME KYUHYUNIE.

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

 

I'LL DO ANYTHING.

 

OH DEAR GOD.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The members of Super Junior was now in the waiting room at the local hospital. Their bodies shivered as fear and the feeling of vulnerability strucked them for the second time. It was like history repeating itself all over again. No. It was more like deja vu. They found themselves sitting in the same waiting room as years before. They found themselves in the same position as before. With them, waiting with complete uncertaincy inside the waiting room, and Kyuhyun fighting for his life inside the surgery room.They all soon found themselves gathered in a circle as they began praying to GOD for the safety of their baby magnae, Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

'Where's Ryeowook?' Kibum asked to no one in particular, breaking their silence.

 

'He went to the near park I think.' Siwon replied him.

 

'What's he doing there??' Eunhyuk questioned. His eyebrows furrowed.

'Shouldn't he be here with us, praying??'

 

'Leave him be.' Leeteuk suddenly said to them. They all looked at their leader.

'You know how broken he is right now.'

'He needs some time alone to clear his mind.'

'He is after all, the closest to Kyuhyun.'

'This incident hurt him more than it hurt us.'

'We have no idea how he must have felt when his own best friend was stabbed right in front of him.'

'It must have shock him so much.'

'Let's just...let's just him some space.'

'Okay guys?'

 

 

 

They all nodded their heads in agreement and continued on with their prayers.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

KEF was sitting on the floor. Her knees curled up to her chest as she began sobbing like there was no tomorrow. She looked up at the metal bars in front of her and she began shaking in fear and anxiety.

 

 

KYUHYUN OPPA....I'M SO SORRY.......

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College is starting soon OMG! :O