The Words

48 hours

Siwon was sitting in the living room. He was busy trying to figure out the riddle KEF had send them. He thought of many possibilities as he worked his mind to the fullest in unfolding the real meaning of every word and every sentence.

 

 

'One of each is all you need........' He mumbled quietly to himself.

'Hmm....does that mean one us?? One song?? One self?? One member??? One what....?' He took out his pen and began taking notes of some possibilities of the riddle.

'There's nothing more you need to seek......'

'AND what does this mean?'

'Does it mean, just one more order and it will all be over?'

'Or could be possibly mean....we're too....late?'

'No that couldn't possibly be it....impossible...we still have plenty of time...well, not that much but there's still time......'

'One is one and two is a goner.....hmm.....the same thing can only happen once and it will not happen again the second time??'

'...hmmm.......'

 

 

'Siwon hyung.....' His concentration was interupted when Kibum suddenly called out to him. He stopped everything he was doing and turned his head at the younger.

 

 

'What is it Kibum??' He asked him.

 

 

'Nothing, it's just that....I...I wanted to say thank you....you know....for believing in me......'

 

 

'Ouh, that....it was nothing.....' He responded with a warm smile.

 

 

'But how do you know it wasn't me? I mean the letter clearly said......'

 

 

'No criminal is dumb enough to expose their real identity Kibum......' He said, simply while staring at the younger's eyes.

'Besides, I know you wouldn't do something like that.....'

'None of us will....'

 

 

'...I see....well anyway...I'm just glad that you at least believe in me......'

 

 

 

At Kibum's words, Siwon immediately turned around and placed his hand of the other's shoulder.

 

 

 

'Kibum ah....' He said softly.

'The other members believe in you too....'

'It's just that, they were too caught up with their emotions since we're running out of time.'

'Know this Kibum ah, they would never ever mean what they said to you before.....'

'They trust you as much as I trust you....OKAY?'

 

 

 

Kibum sighed and looked into Siwon's eyes.

 

 

 

'I know.....it's just that....I couldn't help but...feel....hurt........'

 

 

 

Siwon went the near him and hugged him tightly.

 

 

 

'I know it did....I'm sorry....we're sorry........'

 

 

 

Kibum looked into Siwon eyes and formed a soft smile.

 

 

 

'It's okay.....I'm not mad  at them anymore....I was just....you know...a bit upset at the whole situation....'

'Besides, I know how sorry they truly are.......' He blurted out as tears formed in his eyes.

 

 

'Thank you...Kibum ah......'

 

 

 

AND so they continued to embraced each others, both in tears as time leave them behind.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After their little drama both Siwon and Kibum went back to solve the riddle. This time, they were joined by the other members. They were all gathered in the living room. They had agreed to solve the riddle together.

 

 

 

'Okay, so the first thing that we need to do is to truly understand what this riddle actually means....' Shindong uttered, beginning their discussion.

'What I meant is that, this riddle must mean something or being directed at someone, some place or even some name....' 

'Only when we figured that out, we'd be able to crack the codes.' 

 

 

 

They all nodded in agreement. Shindong was right. In order to solve to riddle, they first need to find the thing that should be solve. As in, the thing that riddle was directing at.

 

 

 

'You know something?' Eunhyuk suddenly blurted out. They all immediately looked at him.

'There's something that I've been wondering about since we found this letter...'

 

 

 

'What is it Hyukjae?' Leeteuk asked him. His eyes showing interest at the younger's words.

 

 

 

'Well, remember what Shindong hyung had said earlier in regarding the words, 'I AM KIM KI BUM' at the front of the letter?' He asked them.

 

 

 

They all nodded their heads the second time, almost simultaneously in respond.

 

 

 

'He said that, he thinks that there is a reason why those words are written in the first place.' Hangeng said to the younger.

 

 

 

'Exactly.' Eunhyuk responded.

'THOSE WORDS.'

'You see...I don't think they are meant for us to misunderstand Kibum....okay maybe it was but I think that it was meant for another thing as well.'

 

 

 

'What do you mean Hyukjae? Please explain your statement. We're not really getting it.' Siwon said to him.

 

 

 

'Well, I think that those words are actually the key in solving the riddle mystery.'

'The key that we've been looking for.....'

'I think that those words are what we're supposed to solve.'

'That riddle...I think...are meant for those words....'

'Those exact words....'

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! :)

Btw! Today is such a memorable day for me because this fic has finally reached 100 subscribers!! YAY!! :D

OMG I'm so happy!!!! >< A huge thanks to imKYUbiased for being my 100th subscriber ;)) Hmm ~ you've really made my day haha :P

AND to celebrate this, I'm gonna have a double update later tonight so please anticipate it.

Again, thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing! ^^

 

Much love,

Haruhi