The Red Paper

48 hours

-PRESENT-

 

Ryeowook was on his way to the changing room to look for Kyuhyun. He was worried. Kyuhyun had been looking upset all day. His mind was clearly distracted and he seemed so tired. Even though he tried to hide it with his ridiculously-looking fake smile Ryeowook knew better. Kyuhyun can never lie to him when it comes to things like this. He would always know when there is something wrong with Kyuhyun.

 

As he was walking down the corridor he thought of Kyuhyun. Suddenly, he got angry. He hates it when Kyuhyun run-off alone somewhere. He hates it when Kyuhyun decides to solve things on his own. He hates it when Kyuhyun doesn't tell him things. AND he hates it when Kyuhyun choose to be alone and avoiding others. He always has a bad feeling whenever Kyuhyun is alone. So he just had to searched for him and be with him. Kyuhyun is his friend. His best friend. He means a lot to him.

 

 

----------------

------------

-----

 

 

The changing room was quiet when Ryeowook opened the door. He walked inside. His eyes wandering around searching for Kyuhyun. Oddly, Kyuhyun was no where to be found.

 

 

'I thought Sungmin hyung said he went here' Ryeowook mumbled to himself.

'Kyuhyun-ah...Are you here?' He tried calling for Kyuhyun. No answer.

'Seriously, where is that guy?'

'Kyuhyun-ah!'

'KYUHYUN-AH!'

No answer. Nothing.

'I supposed he went somewhere else.....'

'I'd better go look for him again' He said to himself.

 

 

As he was about to leave the room Ryeowook noticed something on the floor. It was bright and it was...red. It looked interesting so he went over to see what it was. He picked it up and realized that it was a red piece of paper.

 

 

'What's a red paper doing here on the floor?' He wondered.

 

 

Ryeowook took a closer look at the paper and noticed some words. It was written out in a such creepy way that Ryeowook felt chills running down his spine. He shrugged the feeling away as he utters the words on the paper.

 

 

------------------

 

-------------

 

-----

 

 

'48 HOURS'

 

 

--------

----

-