The Riddle

48 hours

'WHAT THE HELL.....'

 

 

Heechul was the first to speak up after their moment of silent-shock.

 

 

'SHE-HE-HER-HIM-IS-AM- WHAT????!!'

'How can she-he-her-himit be Kibum???!!'

'What the hell is going on right now???!!'

'KIBUM IS KEF???'

'KEF IS....KIBUM???!!'

'ARGH !! SOMEBODY BETTER EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!' He yelled out in frustrations.

 

 

He then looked at the other members, seeing that none of them responded to his sudden outburst.

 

 

'Do you think....this is....true......?' He asked them. This time, his voice was low and soft. Somehow, it felt weird to utter those words.

 

 

They all looked at him but said nothing. Shock and confusion continued to flung through their eyes. They stared at each other, hoping that one of them could at least provide a little bif of an explanation on this new, sudden, information.

 

 

 

KIBUM ?

 

 

 

'GET. KIBUM. HERE. NOW.'

 

 

Leeteuk suddenly uttered in the most cold voice they had ever heard him say, to no one in particular. 

 

 

'I SAID GET HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

He screamed out loud, flustering everyone.

 

 

Siwon, who was the most stable and calm immediately ran into Kibum's room to get the said younger.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'WHAT IS IT??'

 

 

Kibum asked the older man and everyone around him. He was having a discussion  with Ryeowook and he was not quite fond of the sudden interuption.

 

 

Leeteuk stared right into Kibum's eyes showing nothing but seriousness. Noticing this, Kibum couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

 

 

'Kibum, Please explain this to us.' He said to the younger. His right hand holding the letter up, just in front of Kibum's face.

 

 

Kibum who was puzzled by the whole situation took the letter from Leeteuk's hand. His eyes immediately went round as he read the content. He then looked at all the members.

 

 

'What the hell is this......' He blurted out in shock.

'This is ridiculous.....'

 

 

'Kibum. What is the meaning of THIS???' Kangin questioned him. His eyes showing anger and frustrations.

 

 

'I...I don't know....I'm just as confused as you are....' He replied him.

 

 

They all looked at him, unsure of what to say. Unsure of what to believe. Sensing this, Kibum's eyes went even bigger.

 

 

'OMG...you don't really believe that do you???' He questioned them. His eyes showing horror and disbelieves.

 

 

'HYUNG! I SWEAR!'

 

 

Kibum yelled out in agony.

 

 

'I'M NOT KEF !'

'I 'M NOT INVOLVE IN ANY OF THIS!'

'I-I DON'T KNOW EVEN WHY SHE SAID THAT SHE IS ME!'

'HYUNGS!!'

'YOU GUYS!!'

'I'M NOT KEF, REALLY I'M NOT!!'

 

 

'THEN, WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE KIBUM ?' Shindong was the one who questioned him. His tone filled with distrusts.

 

 

'ME!!'

'YOU SHOULD BELIEVE IN ME!!'

 

 

'I don't know...WE...don't know......' Hangeng agreed with Shindong, shaking his head slightly.

'....we...just don't know what to believe now.....'

'....we're-we're tired Kibum ah.....'

 

 

'HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SAYING THIS??' Kibum responded in frustrations. Shocked at the turn of event.

'HOW CAN YOU NOT TRUST ME??!!!'

 

 

'We're sorry Kibum..it's just that....we're....we're just so confused right now.....' Eunhyuk added.

 

 

'I'M MORE CONFUSED THAN ANY OF YOU!!!'

'AND YOU KNOW WHAT???! I'M MORE SHOCK THAT MY OWN MEMBERS ARE NOT TRUSTING ME RIGHT NOW!!'

 

 

'It's not that we don't trust you...it's just that everything is so confusing right now.....'

'Plus, we're tired...we don't have enough rest...we're frustrated of everything.....'

'If you and Kyuhyun are playing tricks on us you can stop it now cuz this is not funny....'

'....It's just not.....'

 

 

'WHAT TRICK??!!' Kibum was almost losing his mind at s words.

 

 

'Kibum ah...we don't know what to believe now...so just....'

 

 

'STOP IT.' Siwon suddenly blurted out earning everybody's attention.

'You guys are being ridiculous right now.'

'How can you honestly accuse Kibum of something like this??'

'Clearly this is some sort of trick set by KEF...'

 

 

'Siwon don't defend him....'

'He's obviosuly KEF...or maybe he's helping her....if not...why would he even put all those effort to solve who KEF really is??!' Kangin snorted, crossing his arms.

 

 

'EXACTLY.' Shindong agreed, nodding his head.

'How can he be so confident and say that KEF is some crazy saesang fan with no proof??!'

'I think he was just trying to hide the fact that he's helping her or something! OR you know the fact that he is HER.'

'What a bunch of bull!'

 

 

'ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MIND??'

'THIS IS KIBUM WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!'

'KIBUM, OUR BROTHER. OUR MEMBER.'

'HOW CAN YOU CONCLUDE SOMETHING BASED ON A FREAKING LETTER??!!'

 

 

'THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS LETTTER??!!!'

'HUH???!!!!'

 

 

AND without them fully noticing it, they started yelling and arguing and screaming at each others' faces. Some were supporting Kibum while others were doubting him and accusing him of being involve with KEF. The fights continued on and on until a loud bang can be heard through out the entire dorm.

 

 

'SHUT. THE. . UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Ryeowook, the eternal magnae of Super Junior suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs with no honorifics what-so-ever. He had even flipped over a chair out of anger and annoyance.

 

 

'WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS????!!'

'HAVE YOU NO SHAME???!!!!!'

'CAN YOU GUYS NOT SEE WHAT'S BECOMING OF YOU??!!!'

'CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TRUTH BEHIND THAT LETTER????!!!!'

'HOW CAN YOU BE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHERS' FACES RIGHT NOW??!!!'

 

 

It was like Ryeowook's words snapped them back to reality as they immediately stop fighting.

 

Ryeowook calmed himself down before continuing,

 

 

'Can't you see that this is what KEF wants?'

'That's right. She wants us to fight. She wants us to hate each other. She wants us to mistrust each other. Make us become each other's claw. She's completely playing with our minds right now. All of this is just a game a to her.'

'How can you not see it???'

'How can you let yourself get so overwhelmed by one stupid letter???'

'How can you let a ing letter destroy the trust that we have built for years???!'

'HOW CAN YOU????!'

'I understand that you guys are tired and frustrated and confused and angry and so many other things but yelling and accusing each other won't help anything would it??!!'

'I'M JUST SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU GUYS!'

 

 

Ryeowook's words were so powerful that they finally become aware of what they had done. They had accused Kibum of something that they knew deep down, he would never ever do. They had accused him of something he's not because they were too caught of with their own emotions. Everything was just so ing messed up, they had slowly depressed themselves unknowingly. They had become something they're not. They looked at Kibum who had tears welling up in his eyes. Their hearts fluttered at the sight.

 

 

 

WHAT HAVE WE DONE ?

 

 

 

''Kibum ah...we...we.....' Shindong tried. His voice was shaking.

'....I...I.....'

'...we......'

'...we...we.....'

 

 

'WE'RE SORRY !!!!' Eunhyuk suddenly jumped up front and hugged the younger man.

'WE'RE SO SORRY KIBUM AH!!!!!!!!! NO I - I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I DON'T KNOW WHY I SAID ALL OF THAT TO YOU!!!!'

'I WAS SO CAUGHT UP WITH MY EMOTIONS THAT I - I -I'M SO SORRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Kangin who was feeling the most guilt went up to them and placed his hand on Kibum's shoulder.

 

 

'...Hyung.....' He began.

'.....hyung...hyung is sorry........'

 

 

'Me too....' Leeteuk said softly.

'I'm so sorry Kibummie....' 

'I...I don't why I got so angry. Somehow I did.... I didn't mean to lash it out on you...I'm sorry......'

 

 

One by one, they stepped forward and apologised to Kibum. AND in no time at all, everyone was caught up in tears. In fact, they were sobbing like there was no tomorrow. They had nothing but regret for they had said to the younger man. 

 

 

'We're really sorry Kibum ah....' 

 

 

They kept on saying those words as they embraced each other tightly.

 

Thankfully, Kibum is not the type that would hold grudges towards other people. He was incredibly glad the members aoplogised for lashing out at him. He didn't want to end up ending his bond with them for for something like this. Veritably, he was afraid of losing them and their trust. He was afraid of hating them.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'So now what we have to do is to find the reason behind this letter.'

 

 

Siwon uttered after everything went back to normal and they members had all made up and calmed down.

 

 

'It's different from the other letters.'

'Surprisingly, it has no orders....'

 

 

'Maybe that's the soul purpose.' Hangeng said. He was looking at the letter, observing it carefully.

'Maybe, like Ryeowook said, maybe, that letter was just send to cause fights between us.'

'...nothing more.....'

 

 

They all nodded their heads in agreement.  Suddenly, Hangeng noticed something.

 

 

'HEY, WHAT'S THIS???!' He blurted out in excitement.

'There's something written at the back!'

'How come we didn't notice this earlier???'

 

 

Immediately, they all surrounded him. Every eye was on the letter. Wanting to know what was actually written at the back of it.

 

 

'Well, come on then. Read it to us!' Leeteuk demanded, not planning on wasting any more time.

 

 

 

--------------------

---------------

------------

-------

 

 

 

ONE of each is all you need,

There’s nothing more you need to seek.

ONE is ONE, TWO is a goner and so does THREE, which you do not need,

FOUR is FIVE and FIVE is FOUR,

Then you’ll find what you're looking for.

 

-KEF-

 

 

 

---------------------

-----------------

-------------

--------

 

 

 

'A RIDDLE ?'

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! Chapter 27 & 28  ;))

Thanks for reading!

 

-Haruhi-