Possibilities

48 hours

'We just don't!'

 

'OKAY ?!'

 

 

Kibum repeated himself. Only this time, strictly, after noticing the 'wtf-why-don't-you-know-looks' from the others.

 

 

'WELL.... Aren't you able to solve them??' Heechul questioned him.

 

 

Kibum held his annoyance inside at the statement and calmly answered,

 

 

'Well my dear Heechul hyung, If we did, Kyuhyun would now be standing here with us wouldn't he ??'

 

 

Heechul was about to answer back but was immediately stopped by Leeteuk.

 

 

'Enough.' Leeteuk uttered sternly. His hands folding near his chest.

'Now is not the time to be arguing about this. Now is the time for us to think of a way to save Kyuhyun. TOGETHER.'

 

 

He gave Heechul a cold eye-warning before turning his attention towards Kibum.

 

 

'So Kibum, please tell us everything you and Ryeowook know.'

 

 

Kibum gave the older man a slight nod and started to tell them everything.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'I see.' Leeteuk blurted out. He was now looking at the list Kibum had made regarding the whole issue.

 

 

KEF -> KYUHYUN -> KANGIN -> SUNGMIN -> DONGHAE

 

Kidnap -> Push -> Cut -> Drug

 

 

'So right now, what we have to do is find KEF's motive and the connections....'

'We have to solve these pieces....'

 

 

Kibum nodded his head as a sign of 'yes, that's exaclty what we have to do' as an answer.

 

 

'What MOTIVE???' Heechul again, questioned looking straight at Leeteuk. His eye-brows was furrowed so deep, it made his forehead look like that of an old person.

'WHAT CONNECTION???' He continued.

'We already know that, that KEF girl is a crazy saesang fan so obviously her intention is none other than having Kyuhyun to herself!'

'What could possibly be more than THAT???'

 

 

'It's true what you said Heechul hyung.' Kibum said calmly looking at the older.

'And I'm not gonna deny it.'

'Obviously, that's her intention.'

'However, we still couldn't figure out the connection between the events that happened to us with Kyuhyun's kidnapping.'

'I mean, why did she made us do all those things??'

'Why is there a time limit??'

'PLUS, why only certain members???'

'If her intention is only to get Kyuhyun for herself then she wouldn't have ordered us to do all those things would she? I mean think about it, she already has Kyuhyun in her hands!'

 

 

Heechul nodded slowly at Kibum's answer, finally understanding the whole situation.

 

 

'You're....right......' He then said quietly.

 

 

'I'm not done yet.' Kibum added suddenly. He then look at the other members.

'Do you know why it is important for us to find the connection?'

'It's because when we do, maybe, just MAYBE, we can figure out who's the next person on her target list and put a stop to it.'

'PLUS, we would also be able to figure out what the next order is.'

'Okay, even if we're not able to put a stop to it, it doesn't matter because we can still finish those orders quickly and get Kyuhyun back...'

'And maybe if we're lucky enough, we can find out where her hide out is.'

 

 

Heechul looked straight into Kibum's eyes before uttering,

 

 

'Kid, I've always known you were something else but I never knew you were this clever.'

'Brilliant. Just, BRILLIANT!'

'YOU'VE TOTALLY SURPRISED ME AND I BET THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE TOO.'

 

 

Kibum just smiled at his remarks. He then focused his attention towards the other members.

 

 

'So now that everyone is clear on what's going on, let's move on shall we....'

'For now is the time for us to work together and get serious and solve this puzzle already!!'

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ryeowook was laying down on his bed. His head was filled with heavy thoughts. In fact, he was too deep into thoughts that he did not feel like joining the other members with their quest. He was too filled with worries and concerns to join them. He was thinking of something.

 

 

The possibilities, as in the connection between the members and KEF. 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

He was walking on a street which was located near their dorm. He had went out to buy some supplies for himself and for the other members. As he was on his way back to the dorm, he noticed two girls standing in front of a book store. They were each, holding the same magazine.

 

'HEY! Look at this! Don't they look cute together???!!' The girl with the brown sweater shrieked in amusement. 

 

'Hm. They do. BUT! I SHIP THESE TWO BETTER!! SO CUTE!!!! AAHH!!!!' The girl next to her yelled out in excitement.

'I LOVE HOW THEY'RE SO CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER!! IT'S JUST! AHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T JUST CAN'T!!! AAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

AND before he knew it, they both started yelling, shrieking and screaming with joy and excitement.

 

 

-----------------------

------------------

--------------

--------

---

 

 

Ryeowook was back to reality as he stared at a picture of himself and Kyuhyun.

 

 

'THAT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE IT....'

 

 

'COULD IT ?'

 

 

At that thought, Ryeowook swear, he could feel shivers running down his spine at high speed.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just noticed that my subscribers for this fic has reached, 88.

It may not be much to you guys but it's the most subscribers I've ever had so I'm really happy and thankful about it.

So, thank you for subscribing. I really appreciate it!

 

Much love,

Haruhi