Breaking the code

48 hours

'KEY TO THE....RIDDLE....?'

 

 

They all uttered almost simultaneously at Eunhyuk's words.

Eunhyuk nodded his head down in a respond.

 

 

'That's right.'

'I think that the words, 'I AM KIM KI BUM', holds some sort of meaning.'

'Well I don't know what it is but I have this feeling it does.....'

'AM I MAKING SENSE TO YOU GUYS???'

 

 

'OMG you know what Eunhyuk, I think you're right!' Siwon suddenly blurted out to him excitedly, making all heads turned to him.

'I think I've got it!!' He then yelled out loud as he quickly grabbed a pen and a piece of paper.

 

'Look!' He continued as he began to write something.

 

'I AM KIM KIBUM.' He wrote those words down. By this moment, they have all surrounded him. Interested at his discovery.

 

'One of each is all you need, there's nothing more you need to seek....'

'I think what these two line means is that we only need the first letter for each of the words given......'

'....like this.....' He continued as he scribbled down his thought.

 

 

 

I  AM  KIM   KI BUM

 

 

 

'SEE ?' 

'What we have to do is to take out the first letter for each word and it will become......'

 

 

 

I A K K B

 

 

 

'Ahh I think get it....!'

'So that's what the first two lines mean!' Ryeowook uttered in joy followed by the other members. He was totally amazed by Siwon's discovery.

 

 

'Okay then so what's next?' Kangin asked the other. He was really anxious to found out the next step.

 

 

'Well, the second line says, 'One is one, two is a goner, and so does three which you do not need'....'

'I think what this line means is that we need to remove several letters while keeping the others.'

'Plus, we have to lable the letters using numbers...'

'....let me show you...it's like this.....'

 

 

 

1.)  I    2.)  A    3.)  K    4.)  K   5.)  B

 

 

 

'After that, we have to get rid of the letters that we don't need.'

'One is one', so we'll keep the first letter. Then it says, 'two is a goner and so does three which we do not need', so we have to get rid of those....'

'Then it'll become.......'

'....I K B.....'

 

 

'AND finally, the next line says, four is five and five is four, which means that we have to exchange their places....'

'......like this.......'

 

 

 

I B K

 

 

 

'Therefore, we will end up with the letter, I B K.....'

 

 

 

They all nodded their heads in amazement at Siwon's discovery. Some went ballistic, too overjoyed at the turn of events. Some even had their mouth wide open. While others, went speechlees as millions of thoughts spammed  their minds.

 

 

 

'OMG Siwon you're so brilliant!' Leeteuk said to him proudly. He placed his hand on the other's shoulder, gently patting it.

'How did you managed to think of all of this???'

'INCREDIBLE!'

 

 

 

Siwon only smiled at the older man.

 

 

 

'Well, I've been studying the riddle ever since it first arrived, so I was able to thought of something like this...'

'...it's nothing really......'

 

 

'What do you mean nothing??!'

'It's something alright!!'

 

 

'Well for me, as long as Kyuhyun is not returned to us, then something like this, is really nothing.....'

'...If you get what I mean hyung.....'

 

 

 

Leeteuk went near the younger man and gave him a hugged.

 

 

 

'I know what you mean....but whatever it is Siwon ah, just know that hyung is so proud of you.....'

'...so proud......'

 

 

'I know.'

'Thanks hyung.'

'I'm glad you do.'

 

 

 

Leeteuk then let go of him and gave him a warm smile. Suddenly, his expression changed.

 

 

 

'But we do have one slight problem thou....' 

 

 

 

 

'WHAT ON EARTH IS IBK ???'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! Chapter 30/31 ;)) Enjoy ~