At The End Of The Beginning

48 hours

'KYUHYUN STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Ryeowook was now screaming at the top of his lungs. He was on the floor. Due to his aggresive movement of trying to ran off to Kyuhyun he had fallen down harshly, while still tied up to the chair. His tears running down his face at a high speed as he desperately pled for Kyuhyun to stop his action.

 

 

 

'KYUHYUN NO!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!!'

'YOU CAN'T KYUHYUN!!!!'

'YOU CAN'T KILL HER NO!!!!!'

'KYUHYUN!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!'

'PLEASE COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!!'

'KYUHYUN AH!!!'

'LISTEN TO ME!!!!'

 

'Ryeowook ah....' Kyuhyun responded to the smaller man as he looked at him in the eye, showing nothing but pain and anger.

'I'm afraid I can't do that...'

'I can't let her go....'

'She has to pay for what she did...' He then leaned forward and grabbed her collar for the second time.

'She has to pay...'

'I'm so sorry Ryeowook ah...'

'...but she has to..'

 

'NO!!!'

'KYUHYUN AH LISTEN TO ME!!!!'

'SHE'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!'

'DON'T DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET LATER ON!!!'

'YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR CORRECT MIND RIGHT NOW!!!!'

'SO PLEASE STOP WHILE YOU CAN!!!!'

'PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Ryeowook continued his pled as he tried to crawl his way over to Kyuhyun. He had to stop him. He had to. Kyuhyun is not acting like himself right now. He had been swallowed by his own emotions. He knew that if he don't do something right now Kyuhyun is going to regret his action for the rest of his life.

 

 

 

'But Ryeowook ah....' Kyuhyun uttered calmy yet painfully.

'She hurt them....'

'She hurt our brothers Ryeowook ah...'

'...She hurt Kangin hyung, Minie hyung...Donghae hyung.....'

'...She hurt them...'

'...She hurt you too....'

'...I can't forgive her for what she did....'

'...She has to pay...'

'SHE. HAS. TO PAY.' He leaned forward and grabbed her neck.

 

'OP..OPPA....WHAT ARE YOU DOING...??!'

 

'NO KYUHYUN! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!' Ryeowook tried his best to freed himself for from the chair. His wrist were already bleeding due the force he had used.

'LET GO OF HER!!!!!'

'HYUNGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' He then shouted at the other members who seemed to be lost in shock and horror.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!!!!!!!'

'YOU GOTTA STOP KYUHYUN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'SNAP OUT OF IT DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Shindong was the first one to put his head together at Ryeowook's words. He then quickly ran forward and grabbed a hold of Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

'KYUHYUN!! LET GO OF HER!!'

'STOP THIS!!'

'STOP THIS NOW!!!'

 

'Kyuhyun ah! Listen to hyungs!!' Leeteuk joined the force soon after and pulled Kyuhyun's hand away from KEF's neck. He was then followed by the rest of them.

 

'NO!!!!'

'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING???!!!'

'LET GO OF ME!!!'

'I HAVE TO PUNISH HER FOR WHAT SHE DID!!!!!'

'I HAVE TO TEACH HER A LESSON!!!!!' Kyuhyun ignored them as he struggled to let himself free.

'LET ME GO!!!!'

'LET ME GO DAMN IT!!!!!'

 

'KYUHYUN STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!' Kibum spoke out to the outrageous man. He needed to make Kyuhyun snap out of his insanity.

'YOU HAVE TO FREAKING CALM DOWN!'

'YOU'RE NOT THINKING CLEARLY RIGHT NOW!!'

 

'LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!'

'I AM THINKING CLEARLY AND SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISH!!!!!'

 

'KYUHYUN!!! STOP THIS!!!! CALM DOWN!!!!!!'

 

'NO!!! I WON'T CALM DOWN!!!'

'I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!!!'

'I HAVE TO TEACH THIS A LESSON!!!!!'

 

'KYUHYUN AH!!!!'

 

'NO!!!!'

 

'DAMN IT WOULD YOU JUST ING CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!' Kangin screamed out loud like never before as he punched Kyuhyun in the face, sending him falling on his back. Everybody, especially Kyuhyun, froze in shock.

'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU CHO KYUHYUN??!!!!'

'YOU'RE GONNA BE A MURDERER NOW??!!!'

'YOU'RE GONNA BE THE BAD GUY NOW??!!!!'

'YOU'RE GONNA LET YOURSELF BE ON THE SAME DIRTY LEVEL AS HER??!!!!!'

'HUH??!!!!!'

'WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. WRONG. WITH YOU???!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's eyes went round as his body went completely stiff. It seemed that Kangin's action had finally made him snapped out of his rage and exasperation, bringing him back to reality. Suddenly, his body started trembling and tears were beginning to fall out of his eyes.

 

 

 

'OH GOD....' He uttered in shock. His voice was shaky and he was having a hard time to compose himself.

'WHA...WHAT THE HELL...IS WRONG WITH ME....??!'

'I...I...I WAS ABOUT...TO TO KI..KILL SOMEONE....'

'....OH GOD..OH GOD!!!'

'OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!!!!'

'OH GOD HYUNGS!!!!!!'

'I'M TERRIBLE!!!! I...I'M HORRIBLE!!!!!!!'

'WHAT..WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME HYUNGS???!!!!'

'WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???!!!!!'

'...I....I...I'M SO SORRY!!!!!'

'...I'M SO SO SORRRY!!!!!!!' Kyuhyun was now a sobbing mess. He kept apologizing to s over and over again. His body shaking more and more as each second passed by.

'I AM SO SORRY!!!!'

 

 

 

Seeing Kyuhyun's state, Leeteuk immediately went towards the younger. He placed his hand on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. 

 

 

 

'OH KYU BABY...NO...YOU'RE NOT HORRIBLE...YOU'RE NOT TERRIBLE....'

'...YOU'RE NO WAY NEAR THAT.....'

'..DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN.'

'...SSHHH IT'S OKAY...CALM DOWN....'

'....DON'T CRY..DON'T CRY...'

'....IT'S OKAY.....'

 

'..BU..BU...BUT HYUNG....'

'...I WAS ABOUT TO!...I...!!'

 

'You were angry. You were frustrated. That's why you almost did that.'

'You didn't really mean it.'

'You were just not in the correct state of mind.'

'...It's okay...we're not mad at you....'

'...hyung's not mad at you....'

 

'...I'm sorry.....'

 

'...Baby it's okay...it's okay.....'

'....please stop crying....'

'...sshh....'

'..please don't cry anymore...'

'...everything's gonna be okay.....'

'...it's over...'

 

 

 

Soon after that, one by one, they all embraced the broken magnae and whispered comforting words to him, their tears betraying them. They heaved a sigh of relief. Glad to have their magnae back to his senses once again. After everything had finally calmed down, Yesung reached forward and wiped out the tears on Kyuhyun's face.

 

 

 

'HMPH. HOW PATHETIC.' 

 

 

 

They turned around at the sudden voice and found KEF standing on her feet. The fear she had earlier inside her eyes were completely gone as she stared coldly at them. Her arms folding neatly down her chest.

 

 

 

'Who says that everything is over?'

'How dare you forget about me and my business with that litlle mutt over there!' She pointed her fingers over at Ryeowook who was still laying on the ground. Their eyes widen.

 

 

 

How could have they forgotten about their other magnae??!!

 

 

 

'My dear oppas...it is far from over....'

'In fact, it is only the beginning.'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will explain everything about KEF, her reasons, intentions, her hatery against Ryeowook and the whole mystery completely and thoroughly in the next chapter ;)