The Call

48 hours

'What's taking him so long??? Teukie hyung please call him!' Siwon demanded as Kibum was gone for what it seemed like forever.

 

 

 

Leeteuk nodded his head down and immediately took out his phone. He then dialled Kibum's number and waited anxiously for the other to pick up.

 

 

 

'Aish he's not picking up!' Leeteuk uttered angrily. He then dialled his number for the second time.

 

'WHY IS HE NOT PICKING UP??!!!!!' He yelled out in frustrations as he threw his phone onto the sofa.

 

 

'Calm down Teukie...' Hangeng said to the other as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

 

 

'NO! I CAN'T CALM DOWN HANGENG!'

'REMEMBER ALL THOSE TIMES WHEN I TOLD YOU GUYS TO CALM DOWN??!!'

'IT NEVER TURNED OUT GREAT DID IT???!!!!'

'DID IT???!!!!!'

'SO. HOW. CAN. I . FREAKING. CALM. DOWN. RIGHT NOW???!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Hangeng sighed and moved closer to him before giving him a huge hug in an attempt to calm the later down. He then whispered something inside his ear.

 

 

 

'I know Teukie....I know.......'

'..I know it's hard for you.....'

'..But you are the leader of this group...'

'..you are our eldest brother...'

'...so you have to calm down and not let your feelings take over you....'

'..think of our dongsaengs...think of them....'

'....they need you to be strong for them.....'

'...I need you to be stronger for us...'

 

 

 

It was like Hangeng's words was so strong that it made him snapped back to reality. He then looked around at his surrounding. He noticed how s were all staring at him. Fear and anxiety was clearly shown in their eyes at his sudden outburst. He let out a long heaved of sigh before turning his body towards them.

 

 

 

'I'm sorry....'

'Sorry for scaring you guys...'

'Sorry...for acting that way....'

 

'It's okay hyung....' Siwon said to the older man.

'We were just surprised but we totally understood why.'

 

'Yeah hyung...it's okay....' Eunhyuk agreed to Siwon, nodding head down.

 

 

 

Leeteuk smiled at them.

 

 

 

'Thank you...' He then uttered simply.

 

 

 

-----------

-------

-

 

 

 

Suddenly, his phone rang surprising everyone. He looked at the other members for a brief before quickly reachingout his hand to grabbed his phone. His fingers were literally shaking as he pressed the green button.

 

 

 

'He...hello...?' He answered, stuttering a bit.

 

 

'TEUKIE HYUNG !!' Kibum's voice was heard on the other line.

 

 

'KI-KIBUM??!!!!' 

'OMG WHERE ARE YOU???!! WHAT HAPPEN???!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT???!!! ARE YOU HURT??!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!!'

 

 

'HYUNG HURRY!' Kibum's voice sounded desperate that it sent panic through out his body.

 

 

'WHY??! !!!WHAT'S WRONG????!!!!!'

'DID SOMETHING HAPPEN???!!!!!'

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!!!'

 

 

'HYUNG HELP ME! PLEASE!!'

'PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

'OMG KIBUM WHAT'S WRONG???!!!!!'

'I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!'

 

 

'HYUNG HURRY!!!!'

'JUST. HURRY!!!'

 

 

'KIBUM! HOW CAN I HELP YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME WHAT'S WRONG???!!!!!!'

 

 

'HYUNG COME TO THE BANK NOW! PLEASE! HURRY HYUNG!!!!'

 

 

'KIBUM ??!!!!!!'

 

 

'YAH KIM KI BUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Leeteuk screamed at the top of his lung as Kibum's voice disappeared from the other line.

 

 

 

He then looked at the other members. His eyes were round and it showed nothing but fear.

 

 

 

'WHAT'S WRONG TEUKIE ?????' Hangeng asked him. His eyes showed nothing but worries.

 

 

 

'WE NEED TO GO TO THE BANK.'

 

 

 

'NOW!'

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double updates ;)