To Choose

48 hours

Ryeowook walked closer towards the glass wall and placed his hand against it. In front of him, was Kyuhyun. The magnae was seated on a wooden chair. His hands and legs were both tied up and he had injuries all over his body. There were even bloods here and there. Old ones. New ones. What has he been through ? Ryeowook's heart broke as he continued to stare at him. His Kyuhyun. His best friend. His everything.

 

 

''Kyu...Kyuhyun ah.....' He could feel his voice choke as he called out for the younger man. His eyes fixated on the other, showing nothing but sadness.

'GOD, what has she done to you???'

'Kyuhyun ah...I....I'm so sorry.....'

'....I'm so so sorry........'

'....I should have...protected you.....' He could feel tears running down his cheeks at a high speed. His heart fluttered. It hurts.

 

'...Kyuhyun ah please..please wake up.....'

'....please......'

'..just wake up...please....'

 

'Ryeowook ah...' Siwon called out to him.

'Don't cry....everything...is going to be okay.....' Although deep down he knew it was a lie, he still said it. He just can't bear to watch his dongsaeng hurt like this.

'Kyuhyun, is going to be okay....he's just sleeping.....'

'...he's probably tired from all the hectic things that's been going on....'

 

 

 

Ryeowook turned his head around and looked at the older man. He then looked at the rest of them.

 

 

 

'What are we going to do now?' He asked to no one in particular.

'How are we supposed to choose between them..?'

'What happens...if we..don't..?'

 

'We...we don't know Wook....' Hangeng replied him in a sad tone.

'We don't know either....'

 

 

 

'RYEOWOOK AH...HYUNGS.....' A voice suddenly spoke out after a long moment of silence.

 

 

 

They turned their heads towards the direction of the voice almost simultenously, and was surprised to find that Kibum, had woken up.

 

 

 

'KIBUM AH!' Leeteuk cried out to the younger. He then immediately ran towards the glass wall on Kibum's side followed by the rest of the members. Only Ryeowook remained by Kyuhyun's side.

 

'ARE YOU OKAY???'

'DID SHE HURT YOU BADLY???'

'WHERE DOES IT HURT????'

'WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU???' They began bombering him with questions as worries took over their mind and body.

 

'I'm okay hyungs...everyone....' Kibum replied weakly.

'Sorry I've made you worried.'

'But I'm alright now..'

'I'm just a bit out of it.'

'Somebody had hit me hard and I fainted.'

'Other than that I'm fine.'

 

'ARE YOU SURE?' Yesung questioned him. His eyes showing nothing but worries.

'You can tell us you know.'

'Don't hide anything.'

'It's okay.'

 

'I'm sure Yesung hyung.'

'I'm absolutely fine.'

'Just, tired.'

 

'Well then, that's a relief!' Leeteuk said enthusiastically.

'We were so worried about you!!'

'You almost gave me a heart attack but I'm glad that you're okay.'

 

'Hm. Thanks for coming.' Kibum responded, simply. He was too tired to say more.

 

'Well, thanks for waking up and doing fine.'

 

 

 

Kibum giggled at the answer. He later gave Leeteuk and the rest a warm smile. But then, all of a sudden, his face turned serious.

 

 

 

'Listen hyungs...everyone.....' He began as he tried overcome his tiredness.

'I need you guys to listen to me for a bit.'

'I need you guys to pay attention to what I'm about to say.'

'...it's important.....'

 

'What's the matter?' Hangeng asked him. His brows furrowed.

'Is there something wrong?'

 

'Just hear me out first okay hyung?'

'Please.'

 

 

 

They all looked at each other, puzzled. Leeteuk was the one who responded to him after a while.

 

 

 

'Very well. Our ears are all yours Kibum.'

'What is it?'

 

 

 

They all focused their attention at Kibum and waited for him to start.

 

 

 

'You need to choose Kyuhyun over me.' His words shocked them as their eyes widen.

 

'What do you mean???' Leeteuk questioned him. The tone of his voice showed how confused he was at the younger's words.

'AND how do you know about THAT???'

 

'Well. I kinda figured it will turned out this way but that's not the point.'

'You have to pick Kyuhyun over me.'

'Don't pick me. Pick Kyuhyun.'

'KYUHYUN.'

'OKAY ?'

 

'What are you talking about Kibum???' Eunhyuk uttered to the younger in disbelief.

'Why should we pick Kyuhyun?? NO. I mean, of course we will pick him but we might pick you as well, I mean, maybe we'd pick you but maybe, I mean, you know, you're both...you're both important but I mean, ugh we haven't even our decision yet OKAY ??!!'

 

'Which is why you should pick Kyuhyun.' Kibum said, calmly.

 

'I don't understand your point Kibum.' Siwon blinked his eyes as he stared at the other.

'Yeah, we haven't made our decision yet but we couldn't possibly leave any of you behind.'

'Both you and Kyuhyun...are important to us...'

'Without you two, Super Junior would be nothing...'

'WE...would be nothing...'

'Well of course I don't know how we're going to get through this one but that's why we're all here, right??'

'We are going to get through this together. All of us.'

'AND so that's why we should discuss this thing first before making any decision.'

'We're a family after all.'

'No one shoud ever, get left behind.'

 

'I know that but you don't understand hyung....'

'It's not save for any of you to be here.'

 

'AND IT'S SAVE FOR YOU??' Yesung uttered as he rolled his eyes around.

 

'YES.' 

'It's save for me.'

 

 

 

They all stared at him. His answer had shocked them like never before. In fact, it had made them even more puzzled.

 

 

 

'What do you mean 'SAVE'???' Heechul said to him.

'THERE'S NOTHING SAVE ABOUT THIS KIBUM!!!'

'NOTHING !!'

 

'Trust me hyung...' Kibum looked at them with pleading eyes.

'I'm save here. No one is going to hurt me so please...choose Kyuhyun and go.'

'Choose him and escape.'

 

'NO. THERE'S NO WAY WE'RE LEAVING YOU HERE.' This time, it was Leeteuk who replied him. His voice was strict as ever.

'NO FREAKING WAY.'

'I don't how we're gonna do it but we're taking you both home.'

'BOTH.'

'AND that's that!'

 

'BUT HYUNG!'

 

'I SAID THAT'S THAT KIBUM!!'

 

'HYUNG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!'

 

'WHAT DON'T I UNDERSTAND KIBUM??!! YOUR SELF-SACRIFICE ACT??!'

'OR YOUR RECKLESS DECISION???!!'

 

'HYUNG! PLEASE JUST HEAR ME OUT!!'

'I'M NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE!!'

 

'WE ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU HERE KIM KI BUM.'

 

'HYUNG!!!'

 

'I SAID NO!!!'

 

'HYUNG!!!'

 

'KIBUM! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!'

'I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT LEAVING YOU HERE ANY LONGER!!!!'

 

'HYUNG PLEASE! JUST LISTEN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!'

'YOU DON'T SEE THE REAL SITUATION!!'

'TEUKIE HYUNG!!!'

 

'I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH KIBUM!!!'

'HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF???!!!!!'

 

 

'HYUNG! IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME RIGHT HERE THEN SOMEBODY'S GOING TO DIE !!'

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double Update ~ ;)