Aftermath II

48 hours

'Hey guys, did you know what I just found out about???!' 

 

 

 

Siwon burst into the door of Kyuhyun's hospital room in excitement. They all looked at him.

 

 

 

'WHAT???' Yesung asked the younger man representing the others.

 

'Information about that KEF girl.' He smiled at them.

'Her real identity and all.'

 

'OUH REALLY???!' They all asked amost simulteneously, almost jumping on their feet.

'Well tell us then!!'

 

'Okay wait.' Siwon said as he opened his coat and tossed it onto the sofa. He then seated himself on the chair next to Kyuhyun.

'Well, I went down to the police station earlier to settle down everything like I've informed you before.' They all nodded their heads.

'So there's this one police officer who was incharge of this case, he was the one who told me about KEF.'

'After they have investigated about her, they found that she is actually the daughter of the CEO of IBK.' Their jaws dropped wide open at the news.

 

'SHE'S WHAT??!!!' Shindong uttered in shock. He almost dropped the ramen he was holding in his hands.

 

'Yeap.' Siwon nodded.

'She's the heir to that bank. It's no wonder she was capable of doing such things to us.'

'She had all the money and all the servants in the world to help her.'

 

'What do you mean??' Leeteuk asked him. His eyebrows furrowed.

 

'Well, did you actually think that she was the one who dragged Kyuhyun all over to that alley?'

'Or she was the one who knocked Kibum out?'

'Carry us all back into our apartment?'

'She's a girl for crying out loud!

'She's not capable of doing that all by herself.'

 

'So what you're saying is that, she had help?' Donghae blurted out to the taller man.

 

'Exactly. Turns out, she had two people helping her. One is her butler I think and the other one is unidentified.'

 

'Unidentified?'

 

'Yeah. I think she just hired that guy because he was desperate for some cash.'

'She was just using him.'

 

'WHOA....' Sungmin exclaimed loudly.

'Who knew she was so...powerful.....'

 

'Well she is rich.'

 

'But isn't it sad thou??' Hangeng abruptly blurted out making all heads turned to him.

 

'What is???' They all asked him.

 

'For someone to be the daughter of a rich person and can do whatever she wants, to be so...lonely....and friendless.....'

'...I can't help but pity her you know....'

 

'Yeah, well, money is not everything.' Heechul responded, crossing his arms near his chest.

'Anyway, we shouldn't be pitying that girl.'

'She deserves it for making us go through all that .'

 

'But Heechul hyung, she was lonely.' Donghae found himself say.

'I bet if she had friends she would have never done something like this.'

 

'What's the matter with you guys??!!' Heechul rolled his eyes in disbeliefs.

'Pffttt...you can pity her all you want but not me! I will never pity someone like that!'

'Even if she was lonely she should have never done was she did.'

'No matter what the reason is, it's still wrong to take out your anger on someone else.'

'She should have find another way. She should have at least try and make friends instead of waiting for people to approach her!'

'PATHETIC!'

 

'Haihh...Heechul hyung....'

 

'NA-AH!'

'DON'T GIVE ME THAT!'

'I'm sticking to my own opinion!!'

 

'Kyuhyun...what's wrong??' Leeteuk asked the younger man as he noticed how quiet he was. He didn't even pay any attention to their conversation.

'Hey Kyu....' He then approached him.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun seemed to be so lost into thoughts that he didn't even noticed s staring at him. It was only after Leeteuk placed his hand on his shoulder that he was brought back to reality.

 

 

 

'Huh?' He was surprised to see Leeteuk by his side.

'Did you say something hyung?'

'Why...why is everybody staring at me like that?'

 

'OKAY BRAT. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT, SPIT IT OUT!' Heechul ordered him as he shot him a warning look.

 

'I...I wasn't thinking of anything.'

 

'LIAR. You were totally lost in your thoughts!' Eunhyuk said to him.

'What are you thinking about?'

 

'KYUHYUN....' Sungmin pressed him. He was looking into the other's eyes.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun looked down on his bed as he began to fidle with his fingers. After a while he sighed in defeat as he felt their eyes burning into him. He lifted his head up and looked up at them.

 

 

 

'It's just that...' He began.

 

'What??' They all asked him.

 

'Ryeowook.....'

 

 

 

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun sadly before placing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

 

 

 

'Give him time Kyuhyun.' He said to him softly.

 

'Is he mad at me hyung?' Kyuhyun asked their leader. His voice desperate.

'Does he hate me now?'

 

'Of course not. You're his best friend.'

'Why would he hate you?'

 

'Because he didn't even come and visit me at the hospital.'

'It's been two days since I've woken up.'

'It was just like last time.'

'Doesn't he want to see me?'

'See how I'm doing??'

 

'Kyuhyun...you know how hard all of this is for him....' 

'Just give him time to get his mind back on the track.'

 

'But why hyung??'

'Why is he having a hard time??'

 

'Kyuhyun, you said so yourself that this was just like last time.'

'So, I think you already know the answer to that.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sighed and looked at the window. He knew exactly why Ryeowook is behaving this way. It's just that he didn't want accept it. He didn't want Ryeowook to feel this way. He didn't want Ryeowook to feel bad. He didn't want his best friend to suffer like this. Especially when he was the reason.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update ! <3