His Brothers

48 hours

'Hyung, how's Kyuhyun?' Leeteuk heard Eunhyuk asked from the other side of the line. 

 

'He's stable now, thank GOD, but he hasn't waken up yet.' He replied him, smilling to himself that Kyuhyun was already out of danger.

 

'What did the doctor say?'

 

'Well, he told us that it will take a while for him to wake up since his body is currently healing itself.'

'His body is in need of a lot of rest.'

'But other than that, he's absolutely fine.'

 

'Ouh I see, I'm glad.'

'WAIT. 'It will take a while for him to wake up' ??? '

'Does that mean he's in a coma or something??!' Eunhyuk asked him, his voice beginning to panic.

 

'NO, NO, He's just sleeping. Don't worry.' Leeteuk calmed his dongsaeng down.

'He'll be up soon when the time is right.'

 

'WHAT A RELIEF! THANK GOD!!!!'

 

'EXACTLY.' Leeteuk chuckled. Amused at hearing Eunhyuk panic in one minute but then let out a long sigh of relief in the next.

'Anyway...' He continued his words again.

'The doctor also added that we were very lucky to have reached the hospital earlier. The damage could have been worst.'

'We owe a huge deal to that ambulance driver.'

'I'm gonna go and thank him later on.'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk nodded his head in respond before laughing at himself when he realized that there was no where in the world Leeteuk could have possibly seen him over the phone.

 

 

 

'Why are you laughing?' Leeteuk questioned the younger. His eyebrows furrowed.

 

'Oh nothing. I just did something stupid.'

 

'Okay then, how's Donghae?' 

'Have they released him yet?'

 

'Not yet. They're currently interrogating him about the whole situation with KEF, the drug he had, you know, basically everything.'

'Siwon's there with him.'

 

 

 

Leeteuk frowned at this. They've already captured the innocent man before and now they're interrogating him? Don't they have enough information already? His whole group had already been interrogated the day before so what else could they have possibly want more from Donghae? The whole ordeal is just too ridiculous.

 

 

 

'I thought they had enough information already.' Leeteuk found himself say.

'What else do they want??'

'AND why are you not in there with them??'

 

'Don't worry hyung.' Eunhyuk reassured the older man.

'They just want to confirm a few things before they let him out and begin their investigation.'

'They're not gonna lock him up again. And even if they do, you have my word that I would never let them touch him.'

'AND as for me, you know I hate dealing with cops.'

'Just looking at them gives me this complete irritation and annoyance. Ugh.'

'Anyway, we'll have Donghae back with us soon.'

'So don't make yourself old over this.' He teased.

'We don't need our leader to turn old sooner than expected.'

 

'I won't.' Leeteuk smiled at the joke. His heart lighten up a little.

'So when do you reckon they will let him go?'

 

'I'm not sure, but Siwon said that they told him it will only take an hour so we'll be out of this place soon.'

 

'Okay, well then, we'll be here if you need us.'

 

'Roger that. We'll go straight to the hospital after we're done with everything here.'

 

'Alright.'

 

'Bye hyung.'

 

'Bye.'

 

 

 

Leeteuk put his phone back into his pocket and leaned against the wall. He closed his eyes as exhaustion took over his body. The last few days had been hard. From the whole incident with KEF, to s getting injured, arrested, breaking down, having lack of sleep and eventually to Kyuhyun hospitalization, everything had taken a toll over his body and mind. He was completely burnout and he desperately needed some time to himself so that his body can at least have a little bit of rest. He walked over to one of the chairs located near the window and seated himself on it. Suddenly, just as he was about to lay down and dozed off, he heard someone called out for him. He sighed and looked out at his front to see the intruder.

 

 

 

'TEUKIE HYUNG! TEUKIE HYUNG!' It was Kibum. The younger man was running down the hallway towards him.

 

'What is it Kibum ah?' He asked the taller man with faining interest.

 

'OMG HYUNG! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TO THE ROOM NOW!'

'LET'S GO! HURRY HYUNG!!'

 

 

 

Hearing this, Leeteuk eyes widen as he began to panic. He immediately stood up from the chair.

 

 

 

'WHY???!' He uttered out frantically.

'DID SOMETHING HAPPEN???'

'IS THIS ABOUT KYUHYUN???'

'WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM???'

'DID HIS CONDITION WORSEN???'

'OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS???'

'ARE THEY OKAY???' 

'ARE THEY SAFE???'

'ARE THEY INJURED????'

 

'Hyung RELAX.' Kibum said to the older man as he placed his hand on the other's shoulder.

'Everything's fine. No one is injured or anything.'

 

 

 

Leeteuk didn't even realized he was holding his breath in until Kibum's words. He let out a huge sigh of relief as he gasped for air.

 

 

 

'Then, what did you call me for?' He questioned the younger after he had calmed down.

 

 

 

Kibum smiled at him enthusiastically as he began jumping up and down like a little kid. He then hugged him excitedly.

 

 

 

'KIBUM ?' Leeteuk was confused at the sudden turn of event.

 

 

 

'OUH HYUNG! IT'S WONDERFUL!' He blurted out.

'IT'S TOTALLY AND INCERDIBLY WONDERFUL!!'

'KYUHYUN!'

 

'Kyuhyun?'

 

'YES HYUNG, KYUHYUN!'

'HE'S AWAKE!'

 

'HE'S WHAT??!!'

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The members of Super Junior was now gathered around their magnae's bed, smiling brightly at the later. Their hearts beamed with joy as Kyuhyun laid on his bed, concious and awoke from his sleep. Some of them even had tears in their eyes, too overwhelmed at seeing his warm face lighted up to them.

 

 

 

'AH KYUHYUN!' Shindong was the first on to speak, jumping next to the other.

'Did you know how worried we were??!'

'You almost gave us a heart attack!!'

'AISH THIS KID!!' He then rummaged Kyuhyun's hair playfully.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun merely smiled at him, his heart filled with joy as tears rolled down from his eyes. He could not believe that he had survived yet another near-death experience. He could not believe that he had survived another surgery. But most of all, he could not believe, that GOD had given him another chance to see his family, s, his brothers, once again.

 

 

 

'YAH! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO US EVER AGAIN YOU BRAT!!' Heechul was crossing his arms near his chest as he uttered those words.

'I CAN'T PROMISE THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF THE NEXT TIME AND NOT KILL YOU!' He rolled his eyes at his hyung. He knew Heechul didn't mean his words. It was just his way of showing love.

 

'AWW I miss you too hyung.' He teased the older man who suddenly blushed and turned away.

 

'WHATEVER!'

 

 

 

They all laughed at the interaction. Leeteuk then went near Kyuhyun and placed a kiss onto his cheek. 

 

 

 

'I'm glad our magnae is back.' He gave Kyuhyun a warm smile before gently wiping his tears off of his face.

'You've made us worried.'

'But I'm glad you're here now, with us.'

 

'I'm sorry.' Kyuhyun said to him and then at the other members.

'For making everyone worried.

'I'm really sorry.'

 

'It's okay.' Leeteuk hugged him.

'What matter now is, that you're okay.'

'That's all we could ask from you.' Kyuhyun smiled at the older's words.

 

'WELCOME BACK KYU.' Sungmin, who was feeling a lot better and had come down to check up on the younger, uttered.

 

'Hyung...' Kyuhyun was surprised to see him. Suddenly, he felt pain inside his heart. He looked down into his bed.

'A-are you...are you okay now?' He asked the older man in a low tone. 

 

'Hm? OUH I'm okay. Done worry, it was just a small injury.' Sungmin assured the younger with a gentle smile.

'Hey...what's wrong.' He then questioned him as he noticed Kyuhyun looking down onto his bed.

'Kyu...what's the matter??'

 

 

 

All of a sudden, Kyuhyun started to cry. They all looked at each other, panic flung their hearts.

 

 

 

'Hey,, Kyu...' Leeteuk was now holding him in his arms.

'Wha...what's wrong???'

'Are you hurt somewhere??'

'KYU...??'

'Kyuhyunnie what's wrong??'

 

'What's going on??' Siwon, who had walked in to the room with Eunhyuk and Donghae, asked.

'Why is Kyuhyun crying??'

 

'Kyu..please stop crying....' Leeteuk tried again.

'Tell me...tell hyung...what's wrong??'

'What's bothering you??'

'Kyu...'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head and looked into Leeteuk's eyes showing nothing but sadness.

 

 

 

'I...I....hyung I.....' He tried to say.

 

'What is it?' Leeteuk asked him softly, no wanting to pressure younger man.

 

'...I....' Kyuhyun's voice was shaking.

'I'M SORRY!!!!!!!! He cried out loud as he broke into a sob.

'I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!'

'I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!'

'EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING IS MY FAULT!!!!'

'MY FAULT!!!!!'

 

'Kyuhyun, what are you talking about??'

'Please calm down.'

 

'Ever..everything is my fault hyung....'

'Because of me...Sung-sungmin hyung is injured....because of me...Donghae hyung had...had to go to the j-jail...because of me Kangin hyung's reputation was h-hurt....'

'...everything is my fault....'

'...If only..if only...I...I didn't exist...if only I wasn't a member of Super Junior...then...then...none of this would have ever happened!!'

'NONE OF IT!!!!'

'I'M..SO..SO....SORRY....I...I...I'M SUCH A BURDEN....I......'

 

 

 

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KYUHYUN ?'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk spoke out coldly to the sobbing-mess in front of him. Everybody turned to look at him, shocked at his action.

 

 

 

'ARE YOU CRAZY?' He continued his words.

'ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??'

'YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T EXIST?'

'YOU WISH YOU WEREN'T PART OF SUPER JUNIOR ?'

'WHAT IS THIS BULL I'M HEARING??'

'WHAT THE HELL WITH THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN???!!'

'WHAT. THE. . IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU. CHO. KYUHYUN?'

'DID YOU THINK THAT SUPER JUNIOR IS SUPER JUNIOR WITHOUT YOU???!!!!' Suddenly Eunhyuk began to shout.

'HOW DARE YOU WISH YOU WERE NOT A PART OF US??!!!!'

'HOW DARE YOU WISH THAT YOU WERE NEVER BORN???!!!!'

'DO YOU HATE US NOW???!!!!!'

'HUH???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'DO YOU ING HATE US NOW???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'HOW DARE YOU INSULT US LIKE THIS AFTER WHAT WE'VE DONE FOR YOU!!!!'

'HOW DARE YOU FREAKING INSULT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'HYUKJAE CALM DOWN!!!!!' Donghae yelled at him as he hold Eunhyuk's shoulders tightly.

'GET A GRIP WILL YOU??!!!!'

'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!!!'

'HYUKJAE AH!!!'

'DAMN IT JUST CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' He then slapped Eunhyuk's face in annoyance. Eunhyuk stopped yelling at Kyuhyun, his hand on his cheek.

'YOU. BETTER. ING. CALM. DOWN. AND. SNAP. OUT. OF. IT. RIGHT NOW.' Donghae warned him as he glared into his eyes.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk pushed Donghae away and walked out of the room in anger. 

 

 

 

'WHATEVER!!!!'

 

 

 

Everything went silent as everybody was shocked over the sudden turn of event. They all looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Donghae then walked out of the room to find Eunhyuk and bring him back.

 

 

 

'Kyuhyun...' Sungmin said to their youngest member after everything had finally calmed down.

'What Eunhyuk meant is that, you shouldn't feel guilty for what we did for you.'

'You shouldn't even feel bad for it.'

'Everything that we did is for you.'

'You should know that by now how important you are to us.'

'We'd do everything for you, we'd even die for you.'

'You feeling bad and blaming yourself over this is just insulting to us.'

'It is as if, we're not important to you.'

'You made it seems like we're not that important to you that we can't even sacrifice ourselves for you.'

'It's like our love for you is meaningless.'

'Do you see it now Kyuhyun?' Kyuhyun merely looked into Sungmin's eyes. He was still crying.

 

'That's right Kyuhyun.' Hangeng uttered to him sotfly. He placed his hand on his shoulder.

'Forget about what happened.'

'What's important now is the present and the future.'

'What's important now is that you're alright, Sungmin's alright, Donghae's alright, and Kangin's alright.'

'What's important now is that everything is over, KEF is now in jail and she can't bother us anymore.'

'What's important now is that we're all together.'

'So don't cry anymore and stop blaming yourself.'

 

'Wh..why...are you all so nice to me...?' Kyuhyun was shaking as his tears continued running down his cheeks.

'...why....?'

 

'BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU KYUHYUN.' They all said, almost simultenously.

'YOU ARE OUR FOREVER ANNOYING, OBNOXIOUS, EVIL, MAGNAE.'

'WE WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FOR YOU.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun cried even harder than before as he thanks s repeatedly with all his heart. He was happy and he was glad that they will always be by his side no matter what obstacles and pain he face. He later found Leeteuk hugging him lovingly and rubbing his hand on his back, calming him down. Soon after that, he felt not only one pair of arms, but two, three, four, five and so on, embracing him tightly, whispering comforting words, wiping of his tears and kissing him gently. He felt safe. He felt protected and moreover, he felt loved.

 

 

 

He could never thank GOD enough for having them as his brothers.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------