The First Hour

48 hours

'WHATTTTT.......................'

 

Was the only word that came out from most of them. They were too surprised and too shocked to utter anything but the words of shocked and horror. Some were even falling down on their knees, unable to sustained the information that had just entered their minds. But amongst all of them, Ryeowook took the news the worst. The younger was so shoked that he couldn't even utter a single thing. He couldn't even let out a single sound. Heck, he couldn't even shed a single tear. Instead, he just stood up calmly and continued to chopped down the vegetables he was working on earlier.

 

 

------------------

-------------

---------

-----

 

 

'Teukie hyung.....' Donghae blurted out breaking their silence.

'How can you be sure that Kyuhyun is kidnapped?'

'Is this true...?'

'Really....???'

'You're not playing jokes on us are you???'

'ARE YOU????'

 

 

Leeteuk shaked his head. His eyes showed pain and sadness. Donghae felt his heart dropped.

 

 

'.....Then......'

'Then tell us...what happened exactly......'

'Every details....' He managed.

 

 

Leeteuk nodded as he looked into each and every one of s. He then began telling them everything about his conversation on the phone with this unknown person. As he was doing so, he noticed the shocked and anger reactions formed on their faces. With each, showing disbelieved at what had just happened to their magnae, Kyuhyun.

 

 

'What are we supposed to do now????' Sungmin asked. His heart fluttered. Worried for Kyuhyun's safety.

 

'I can't believe this is happening...I mean why would anyone wanna kidnap Kyuhyun???'

 

'I...have no idea Sungmin.....' Leeteuk replied sadly.

 

'Then, what are we gonna do now???' He asked again.

 

'First, let's check the window in the kitchen to see what he meant...you know that guy....'  Being the most calmed one, Siwon suggested.

 

 

They all nodded in agreement except for Ryeowook who continued to cook as if nothing happened. They ignored him. Wanting to let him have some time alone. Wanting him to calm down and snapped out of it. Then, without wasting further time they began searching for whatever they can find near the kitchen's window.

 

 

-----------------

------------

-------

 

 

'HEY, WHAT'S THAT?!' Eunhyuk yelled out as he saw something hanging outside of their kitchen's window. The other members turned around to look at the direction he's pointing to.

 

 

 

'WHAT IS THAT??' They all said almost simultaneously.

 

 

'ITS.....RED..........'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk then immediately opened the window to grabbed the mysterious red thing.

 

 

 

'What is it Hyukjae??' Donghae asked him nervously.

 

 

'It's....a....letter......' Eunhyuk replied simply.

 

 

'Well come one then, let see what it says!' Kangin blurted out.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk opened the letter slowly. Somehow, his hands started trembling as fear took over his body. He was afraid of finding out what the letter holds. What it contains and importantly, What it will say about their magnae, Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

'Eunhyuk ah hurry up!' Kangin yelled out impatiently. Tired of Eunhyuk's slowness.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk who was startled at Kangin's remarks quickly ran his fingers on the letters as he unfolded them gently. He then read out the contains on the letter loudly and clearly for everyone to hear.

 

 

 

OUH!

What do we have here?

Awww, your Kyuhyunnie is missing.....poor thing........ :((

BUT!

No worries......

I'll keep him safe and sound.........

But then of course, there's always a catch in everything........

Life is not free you know......

Nothing is...........

What???

What do you have to do???

SIMPLE.

All you have to do is follow my every order.......

No exceptions.

AND each order will be send through a letter constantly so please anticipate them! *smiles*

 OUH, did I tell you that you only have 48 hours to complete each and every one of my demands......?

That's right. 48 HOURS ONLY ;)!

Succeed, then you would be able to see your precious member again.

HOWEVER,

If you were to fail consider Kyuhyun......DEAD

P/S: Don't even bother to contact the police. Every calls is a new injury to your precious Kyuhyun.

So don't even think about disobeying me.

WELL, TILL THE next letter!

BYE BYE!! ^___^

 

- KEF -

 

 

--------------

------------

-----

 

 

Eunhyuk's hands trembled more than before as he finished reading the letter. He looked up to see most of the members trembling as well as they tried to project every words he had spoken. Some were even crying. While others, dropped to their knees.

 

Ryeowook, who had finally snapped out of his shock state immediately went up towards Eunhyuk. He grabbed the letter in Eunhyuk's hands as he quickly searched through his pocket for something. His actions surprised the others. They all looked at him. Puzzled.

 

----------

-----

 

After Ryeowook had found what he was searching for, he took out his hand from his pocket revealing a red letter similar to the one they had found, only smaller. They members starred at the younger man. Thousands of questioned filled their heads.

 

 

 

'Ryeowook ah...how did.....why.....why do you have that???' Yesung questioned, stuttering a bit.

 

 

 

Ryeowook didn't answer him.

 

 

 

'Wookie....did you hear what I said?' Yesung asked again.

 

 

 

NO ANSWER.

 

 

 

'RYEOWOOKIE!'

 

 

 

NO ANSWER.

 

 

 

'RYEOWOOK!!!'

 

 

 

NOTHING.

 

 

 

'KIM RYEOWOOK I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION!!!!' Yesung finally snapped.

 

 

----------

------

-

 

 

Ryeowook looked up at his hyungs. Tears filled his eyes and he was shaking. The other members were taken aback by his actions and Yesung immediately felt bad for yelling.

 

 

'Wookie....what's wrong......?'

 

'I'm sorry......I shouldn't have yelled at you.........'

 

 

'HYUNG...........' Ryeowook began. His voice trembling in fear.

'I FOUND THIS LETTER....'

'IN THE.......'

'IN THE CHANGING ROOM!'

'KYUHYUN WENT THERE DIDN'T HE??'

'THAT'S WHERE THAT GUY TOOK HIM!!!'

'THAT'S WHERE HE LEFT THIS LETTER!!!'

'THAT'S WHERE....'

'THAT'S WHERE........'

'I SHOULD HAVE....I SHOULD HAVE NOTICED!'

'I SHOULD HAVE.....TOLD YOU GUYS!'

'I SHOULD HAVE!'

'I SHOULD HAVE!'

'THEN WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS!!'

'WE.....!'

'OH GOD KYUHYUN!!!!"

'OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!'

'WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!'

'I...'

'I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Ryeowook is now on the floor. He was shaking and crying and blaming himself. Leeteuk quickly got on his feet and went towards the younger man. He immediately gave Ryeowook a hug as he uttered some words of comfort.

 

 

 

'Wookie, please calm down.....'

'It's not your fault......'

'It's okay....'

'You didn't know.......'

'It's alright, don't cry......'

'....shhh......'

 

 

 

The other members have also began surrounding the two. Their hearts fluttered as they whitnessed the state of their other magnae, Ryeowook. They knew how hard this news was for Ryeowook. The two magnae is really close with each other. Sungmin placed his hand on Ryeowook's cheeks as his fingers began wiping out the tears on the younger's face.

 

 

 

'Ryeowook ah, it's not your fault....'

'Please don't blame yourself...'

'Please stop crying.....'

 

 

'But hyung!'

'Kyuhyun...he......'

'....He......'

 

 

'We know' Siwon began.

'We understand how you feel...'

'Somehow, we'll work this out together. Okay?'

'We'll find a way to solve this together....'

'We'll get him back'

'We'll bring him home...'

'So please don't cry anymore.......'

 

 

 

'......don't cry.......'