MINE

48 hours

'Why are you doing this to me?' Kyuhyun's voice broke the silence that had been left untouched for hours.

 

No answer.

 

'Let me go...p-please....I beg you...I...ugh......' His voice cracked as he tried to overcome the pain that was haunting his body.

 

Nothing.

 

'Y-you...what-what is your problem??' He tired again.

 

'Just let me go....'

 

'I'm tired of all this just let me go please!'

 

Still. Nothing.

 

'What do you want from me???!!!!'

 

'CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME???!!!'

 

'PLEASE PAY ATTENTION WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!'

 

'LET ME GO DAMMITTTTT!!!!!'

 

'YOU HEAR ME???!!!!'

 

'JUST LET ME GO-AH!!!!!!!!' He yelled out loud as a shot of pain hit his left arm.

 

 

'AH! OPPA I'M SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!!!' The girl known as KEF, uttered out frantically. She was holding a large metal rod.

'BUT UM, OPPA WAS TOO LOUD SO I GOT ANGRY AND AND AND UM OPPA YOU'RE OKAY NOW RIGHT????'

 

 

'Why are you doing this?' Kyuhyun asked her. His voice low and soft as he had no energy left in him.

 

 

KEF looked at Kyuhyun. She stared deeply into his eyes. After a while, a smile was formed on her lips.

 

 

'WHY...?' She said slowly. She then went closer to Kyuhyun, putting one of her fingers on his nose.

 

 

'Because I love oppa of course.....' She blurted out cheerfully. She then kissed Kyuhyun's left cheek, much to his disgust.

 

 

'If you love me, then why are you hurting me??'

 

 

Hearing the question, her face got serious and her eyes turned cold.

 

 

'WHY?' She repeated the word again.

'ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?'

 

 

She then stood up and went towards the door.

 

 

'Because oppa is MINE.'

 

'MINE ONLY.'

 

 

And with that, she left Kyuhyun alone shutting the door tight.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update on Kyuhyun. Will update again tonight. Thanks for all your support! 

You're comments have been really encouraging ;) I really appreciate it!

 

Much love,

Haruhi