The Plan

48 hours

Ryeowook was sitting inside a hospital room. He was sitting on a chair next to Sungmin. That's right. Sungmin had fainted after he cutted himself on the wrist. The doctor told them that Sungmin had lost an awful amount of blood and he has to stay in the hospital for a couple of days.

Ryeowook stared deeply at Sungmin's face. His heart flung at the sight of the older. He placed his hand gently on Sungmin's hand. He then rubbed them gently as tears flowed from his eyes.

 

 

'Why...?' 

'Why YOU Sungmin hyung?'

'....Why...??....'

 

'...I just don't understand.....'

 

 

He uttered softly.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Kibum entered the hospital room calmly. He closed the door behind him tightly as he observed the room. His eyes looking for one person. After he had spotted his target he walked over towards him.

 

 

'Ryeowook ah...' He called him.

'We need to talk.' He added,

'Outside.'

 

 

Ryeowook looked at Kibum with much confusion but said nothing. He nodded his head and followed Kibum outside the room. They went towards the chairs in the lounge and sat.

 

 

'So...' Ryeowook began. 'What do you wanna talk about?'

'It's weird having you...you know...asking for a talk....so something must be up...I guess.'

 

'I think we need to work together.' Kibum replied him.

 

'Work together? What do you mean?'

 

'Well. I think we need to work together and solve this mystery.'

'You know, this whole kidnapping thing and that psycho KEF person's identity.'

 

'But..but why us???' Ryeowook uttered in disbelieved. Shocked at Kibum's sudden idea.

'We're not professionals or anything....' 

'We're just...Super Junior.....'

 

'AND that's exactly why we should do it.' Kibum answered him with confidence.

'Because we, are Super Junior.'

'Don't you see Wook? We are the victim of this mind game.'

'So we, must be the one to solve it.'

 

'I don't really get what you're trying to say Kibum.' Ryeowook blurted outslowly. He was getting confused of the whole situation.

'What does being a Super Junior makes us the solver?'

 

 

 

Kibum looked directly into Ryeowook's eyes. He then uttered,

 

 

 

'You see Ryeowook, what I mean is that KEF person must be someone who is very familiar with Super Junior.'

'And to prove that, think of all the things he/she did to us.'

'How is that person able to enter our house? Leave us a letter? Kidnap Kyuhyun? Send us that video?'

'How can that person able to do that?'

'AND plus, WHY KYUHYUN? Of all the members why him? AND Sungmin hyung? Why he was the one chosen to cut his wrist? WHY?'

'Now can you see this Ryeowook?'

'That everything that happened to us has some sort of a link.'

'There's some sort of connection that we are not aware of.'

'AND SO That is why we must be the one to solve this Wook. Because everything is about us and we are the only ones who are capable of solving this.'

 

 

 

Ryeowook stared at Kibum. No word coming out of his mouth. He was in deep thought.

 

 

 

'I get what you're trying to say but...then...why the two of us...?'

 

'Honestly Ryeowook can't you see why?'

'Look at them. Look at our members. They're emotionally wrecked. They can't think straight.'

'There's no way they can help us with this.'

 

'But I'm not in a fit condition myse...'

 

'Ryeowook....' Kibum said calmly as he place his hands on Ryeowook's shoulder.

 

'I know you can do this.'

'Kyuhyun need us.'

'He needs you...'

'I need you....'

 

 

 

Ryeowook stayed quite for a while before finally nodding his head.

 

 

 

'I'm still not sure but um...let's do this.'

'For everyone...'

'For the members...'

'AND for Kyuhyun...'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really really sorry I haven't update in the longest time. I know that some of you are really anticipating my update.

I've just been so busy with graduation, farewell partys, reunions and birthdays that I hardly have any time to update.

I'm very sorry *bows down*

 

Anyway thanks for reading! You guys are the best! <3

 

-Haruhi-