The Red Thing

48 hours

Have you ever feel like your world is crumbling down? Okay maybe that's too cliche. How about this? Have ever you feel like everything you do is just a waste of time and you are nothing but a dissapointment to everyone around you?

 

 

HAVE YOU ?

 

 

Because right now Kyuhyun is feeling just that. Exactly that. He's tired really...of everything. He had enough. Why can't he be more like the others?!

 

 

WHY CAN'T HE ?!

 

 

--------------------

------------

-----

 

 

None of the members knew this but ever since the accident he had been having a hard time coping up with everything. To be exact he is somehow always in a dilema. From the schedules, to the performances, to the amount of practice they have to endure each day plus taking care of his health, eating at the right time, enjoying his current life, just, everything is just so exhausting. He had never complained about this before because he saw it as a challenge for himself. A sense of motivation. However, today for some reason Kyuhyun feels like he is the world's biggest crap. THE BIGGEST. He was getting frustrated at everything and he needed a break. That's right. A break so that he can set his foot on the right path again.

 

--------------

-----------

----

 

He stared at the window sighing to himself. Practice was hard today. Really hard. AND to make things worst he did everything wrong. The steps, the moves, the tempos...EVERYTHING! He kept on making stupid mistakes it just so ridiculous! Just pathetic!

 

 

'AH ! JUST KILL ME ALREADY!' Kyuhyun yelled out to himself.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

----------------------------------

 

----------------------

 

---------

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile the Super Junior members had just finished their dance practice and Kyuhyun is no where to be found.

 

'Where's Kyu?' Ryeowook asked the others pointing out to no one.

'I think he went to the changing room or something...' Sungmin replied. A drop of sweat running down his temple showing how hard he had been practising all day.

'Why is he there?' Ryeowook questioned. One of his eyebrows lifting up.

'I'm not too sure. He said he needed some quiet time' Sungmin answered.

'Kyuhyun and quiet ?' Heechul blurted out. 'HAH! Don't make me laugh!'

'Well...loud and talkative people can be quiet too some times Heechul hyung. Minus you of course!' Siwon said teasing Heechul. 'You can never shut up'

'YOU! HOW DARE YOU! Come here YOU!' Heechul said angrily as he started chasing the runaway Siwon.

'OH NO!! I'M SO SCARED!!!' Siwon yelled out happily. His tongue pointing everywhere like a maniac.

'YAH THIS KID!!' Heechul continued to chase Siwon.

'Anyway....' Sungmin continued almost annoyed at the sudden drama. 'Didn't you guys see how upset he was during practice? Didn't you?'

'Who wouldn't? It was all over his face' Kangin answered. 'I wonder what's wrong'

'Me too' Ryeowook agreed. 'I've noticed how unhappy he was about something'

'Is that so? What's wrong with him??'

'Don't worry' Leeteuk uttered out. 'I'll talk to him. Okay?'

'You better' Kangin added. 'I'm worried'

'We all are' Sungmin finished.

'Don't worry' Leeteuk assured them. 'I will'

'OKAY THEN.'

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

---------------------------

 

-------------

 

----

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kyuhyun was still sitting all alone when he heard a crack sound. Once, twice, NO three times. Three time already! He got up from his chair and wandered around the room looking for this particular sound. He was quite curious all of a sudden for some reason. He searched around the room looking at every possible place for a crack sound to occur. Just then as Kyuhyun was about to bend down towards a shoe rack, he noticed something on the floor in front of the door. It was square, small and......RED.

 

 

'What's this ?'