His Insanity

48 hours

Kyuhyun was standing near the door looking like a complete lunatic. His eyes were blood shot red, showing nothing but rage and exasperation. His whole body was shaking like never before and his fist was clenched so tight that his nails were beginning to dig onto his skin. Veritably, he was filled with so much acrimony that he looked like he was about to murder someone at any seconds. In fact, the emotions he had in his eyes as he looked at KEF kind of said it all. He was not pleased with her. Absolutely not. Precisely, he was angry at her. Extremely angry. They all stared at him but found themselves unable to utter a thing. They were too awed at seeing his current state that their minds went completely blank.  No, that's not true. Truthfully, they were scared. Really scared, of their baby magnae, Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk was the first one to snapped out of his shock state. He looked around his surroundings and knew that he had to do something quick. He braven himself as he turned his head around to looked at younger man standing before him. He studied him slowly and his eyes immediately widen as he noticed what the other was holding.

 

 

 

'Kyuh..KYUHYUN!' He found himself say.

'Wha..WHAT'S THAT???!' He continued as he pointed his somehow, trembling fingers at Kyuhyun's hand.

 

 

 

Several gasp were heard as everyone came to realized what Leeteuk meant. Kyuhyun, their youngest member, their baby, their apple, was holding an axe in his hand. A huge one.

 

 

 

'Ky..Kyu..gi...give me that...' Leeteuk tried to reached for the axe. He was very well aware how dangerous that axe can be. Especially when Kyuhyun was no where near his concious state and mind.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun only glared at the older man as he pushed him down. His action shocked them all. Kyuhyun had never pushed Leeteuk before. He was always respectful towards their leader. Instantly, they knew, that things were about to get ugly.

Soon after that, they found Kyuhyun's breath getting faster. He was shaking more than before and his eyes were frightening. He shot them a murderous look, as a warning, that they should not interfere at what he was about to do.

Kyuhyun then stepped forward into the room. His eyes fixated on KEF. 

 

 

 

'I give you 5 seconds to open this ing glass wall and let Ryeowook go.' He uttered to her coldly. 

 

'But op..OPPA! You..you...you know I can't do that!' KEF was stuttering. It was clear that amongst them all, she had taken the worst shock at seeing Kyuhyun's  fury state.

'I..I CAN'T!!'

 

'Your 5 seconds starts now.' Kyuhyun simply answered. He was now swinging his axe around while walking leisurely.

 

'OPPA please just go!! I...I let you free so you can be happy!!'

'Why..why are you here again??!'

 

'5...4.....'

 

'NO!!! I CAN'T DO THAT!!! I CAN'T LET THIS FREAK GO!!!'

'I CAN'T LET HIM GO BACK TO YOU!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'..3...2....'

 

'OPPA PLEASE...PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!'

 

'..1.....'

 

 

 

Without any hesitation, Kyuhyun ran forward and bang the glass wall with the axe in his hand like a maniac. KEF's mouth drew wide open and she started to tremble with fear.

 

 

 

'OP...OPPA..S...STOP!!'

'YOU'RE...YOU'RE SCARING ME!!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun continued to hit the glass wall repeatedly as he ran back and forth, each bang stronger than before. His eyes indicating that there was absolutely no way he would stop. No ing way.

 

 

 

'OPPA!!! PLEASE STOP!!!'

'I'M SO...I'M SORRY THAT I KIDNAPPED YOU!!!'

'I...I'M SORRY THAT I HURT YOU!!!'

'I...I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I PROMISE!!!'

'SO PLEASE STOP!!!!!' 

'WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS OPPA??!!!'

 

'KYUHYUN!!! CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!' This time, it was Shindong who had spoken. He held Kyuhyun's shoulder tightly, trying to stop him from banging the glass wall further more.

'We know you're  mad but please calm down!!'

'You're acting like a crazy person right now!!!'

'KYUHYUN PLEASE!!!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun merely pushed the bigger man as he ignored his every words. He continued banging the wall as he fell further and further into his exasperation. He knew he had lost it. He had completely lost it. He, the great Cho Kyuhyun, had gone conclusively insane.

 

 

 

'YOU ING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Kyuhyun suddenly yelled out loud as his next bang finally broke the glass wall, crashing it entirely.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun threw the axe in his hand onto the floor as he walked forward towards KEF. He then grabbed the collar of her shirt and looked down at her with great disgust.

 

 

 

'YOU. HAVE MADE ME. VERY. VERY. ANGRY.' He blurted out to her slowly, but coldly.

 

'OP...OPPA.....' She tried to uttter.

'Why..why did you came back??'

'Why didn't you stop when I asked you to??'

'I...I said I was sorry....'

'..I said I was sorry that I've kidnapped and hurt you....!'

'DIDN'T I..??'

'Why...why are you still angry at me???!'

'WHY??!!!'

 

'YOU ING .' Kyuhyun snorted at her.

'YOU REALLY DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?'

 

'GET...GET WHAT???'

 

'I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, IF YOU HURT ME, OR IF YOU LAY YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FINGERS ON ME.'

'YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME.'

'BUT I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATE IT, WHEN YOU TOUCH MY MEMBERS.'

'WHEN YOU LAY YOUR DIRTY FINGERS ON THEM.'

'HOW DARE, YOU ING TOUCH THEM!'

'HOW DARE YOU.'

'HOW DARE YOU HURT THEM.'

'HOW DARE YOU MAKE THEM SUFFER!'

'I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THEM.'

'I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU LIKE A TOOTHPICK FOR HURTING THEM.'

'LOOKING AT YOUR VERY BEING, DISGUST ME TO THE ABSOLUTE POINT.'

'YOU HAVE TRIGGERED MY ANGER IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY.'

'YOU ARE SO GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID.'

'YOU ING !!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun then pushed her onto the floor hard. He then wandered his eyes around until he finally spotted the axe he threw earlier. He grabbed a hold of the axe and marched towards her again. He was about to swing the axe at her when a loud scream was heard.

 

 

 

'NO KYUHYUN STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I got too caught up with reading some fics that I forgot to update mine.

Anyway hope you like the update.

Promise I'll update more tomorrow kay? ^_~

 

Much love,

-Haruhi-