The Next Order

48 hours

Heechul was taking a shower. He was scrubbing his back when he noticed a small box near the window. His eyes widen and his heart fluttered. He quickly washed his back, put on his towel and opened the window to reached for the small box. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

------------------

 

 

---------

 

 

 

 

The scream of Heechul from the bathroom shocked every member of Super Junior. Immediately, they all ran towards the bathroom.

 

 

Leeteuk was the first one to bang onto the bathroom door.

 

 

'HEECHUL! WHAT'S WRONG??? ARE YOU ALRIGHT???!!!!'

'WHY DID YOU SCREAM??!!'

'ARE YOU HURT??!!!!!' He yelled out frantically.

 

 

After what happened with Kyuhyun and Kangin he had to be more alert of s. He had to make sure that nothing bad happens to them. He had to know what they're up to. Where they are. Whom they talk to. Whom they interact with. Everything. He had to know everything. Simply, everything.

 

 

'YAH KIM HEECHUL!!!'

'TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

--------------

---------

----

 

 

Heechul opened the bathroom door. His eyes were round with fears and his whole body was trembling. Seeing his condition, Leeteuk frozed.

 

 

'Te-te-teukie......' He uttered shakingly as he looked into Leeteuk's eyes.

'...It's....'

'....It's......'

'It's another letter......'

'....A-another letter.......'

 

 

Leeteuk's eyes widen. His heart started beating loudly.

 

 

'WHATTT ?'

'Wh-where...where did you find it?'

 

'In the bathroom....near the window.....inside a small box.....'

 

 

Heechul lifted his hand, revealing a small red letter. His hands were shaking as he held out the letter to Leeteuk.

 

Leeteuk took the letter with a heavy heart. He really didn't want to be the one to read the letter. He just didn't have the courage to read the letter. In fact, he was afraid. Terrified. Anxious. Who knows what could the letter hold this time. But he knew he had no choice. He was the oldest and he was the leader. He had to be strong for s. His dongsaengs. He had to.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

DEAR SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS! ^____^

 

IT'S ME AGAIN~ YAY!! HAHA....

Did you like the present I gave you earlier?

It's nice isn't it? His screams?

HAHA

SUCH A LOVELY VOICE!

 

I TOLD YOU BEFORE...

MY ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTE.

A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E!

SO,

If you want your Kyuhyunnie to return to you save and sound you're gonna have to do everything I ordered you to.

GOT THAT? 

 

ANYWAY, 

I would also like to congratulate Kangin-sshi for doing a wonderful job! BRAVO TO YOU! *CLAP CLAP*

Because of you, Kyuhyun is alright again! YAY!

I'm so proud of you! *smiles*

 

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ENOUGH WITH THE CONGRATULATORY MOMENT.

 

IT IS NOW TIME FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER! WOOHOOO!! :D

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! ><

 

OUH! BEFORE THAT,

 

May I remind you that you only have 40 hours left to complete my tasks.

So you better not delay the next time I tell you to do something. Alright? ^__^

 

TIME IS TISSUE <3 

 

It's do or Kyuhyun dies.

 

 

YOUR NEXT ORDER IS,

 

 

--------------------------

---------------------

---------------

----------

 

 

CUT SUPER JUNIOR SUNGMIN'S WRIST.

 

(You have two hours)

 

 

 

-KEF-

 

 

 

------------------------

 

-----------------

 

---------

 

---

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please forgive me, I like to play with your emotions *bows down*