The Dark Room

48 hours

Kibum was sitting inside a dark room. He was leaning on the wall. He could see nothing except for the small ray of light coming from a tiny hole near his right. He felt a sting of pain on his head as he tried to move his body. He was pushed so hard by someone that he ended up hitting his head hard and fainting. When woke up he was already inside this unfamiliar room. Suddenly, he remembered his conversation with Leeteuk. It was short and not much was said between them as he was afraid that someone might hear him. Even so, he still hoped that the older would somehow understood his meaning and find a way to rescue him from this place.

 

Kibum took out his phone for the second time and used it as torch to have a clear view of the room. He wasn't sure of where he was but he was sure that this place was somewhere near the bank. He ran the light through the room and noticed that the room was actually quite small. There was nothing besides him except for a few large boxes arranged closely together. He then looked at his left side and saw a huge sign with the words, 'The KFF Club.'

 

 

 

What the hell is KFF ? He wondered.

 

 

 

Kibum then quickly moved his body towards the boxes he saw earlier. He picked one box that he found slightly interesting than the others as it had the same words written on it as the sign he saw earlier. He rummaged his finger on the box and opened it slowly. His eyes immediately went big as he was completely shocked at his discovery.

 

 

 

PICTURES OF KYUHYUN. EVERYWHERE.

 

 

AND there were also pictures of Kyuhyun with.....

 

 

Some of the members...?

 

 

 

'WAIT.' He said to himself.

 

'Aren't they the ones that was previously ordered????!'

 

'AND,,,OMG NO!'

 

'NO WAY !!'

 

'So it is true! What Ryeowook had said!!!'

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The other members of Super Junior were on their way to the bank. They were all sitting inside Leeteuk's car. None of them spoke a single thing. They were all lost in thoughts and being caught up with their own emotions. Suddenly, Leeteuk's phone rang breaking their silence. Hangeng quickly grabbed the older's phone as Leeteuk was driving and pressed the green button. He then the loud speakers so that they would all be able to hear the caller.

 

 

 

'HELLO ?' He uttered to the other line.

 

'HYUNG!!'

 

 

 

They all rosed up from their seat at Kibum's voice, almost banging each other in the process.

 

 

 

'KIBUM??!!!!'

'WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW??!!!'

'YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WORRIED WE WERE AFTER YOUR CALL!!!'

'DON'T WORRY!!! WE ARE ALL ON OUR WAY!!!'

'JUST STAY PUT AND STAY STRONG OKAY!!!'

 

 

'NO HYUNG LISTEN TO ME!'

 

 

'WHAT IS IT KIBUM AH??'

 

 

'YOU MUST TURN BACK. GO HOME IMMEDIATELY! DON'T COME HERE!!'

 

 

'WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT KIBUM???!!'

'WE ARE NOT GOING BACK! WE ARE COMING TO GET YOU!!'

 

 

'NO HYUNG PLEASE! LISTEN TO ME!'

'YOU HAVE TO GO BACK! YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HYUNG!!!'

'YOU HAVE TO GO BACK NOW!!!'

 

 

'ENOUGH WITH THIS! WE ARE COMING FOR YOU KIBUM AND WE'RE NOT TURNING BACK!!'

'WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER KIBUM AH SO DON'T YOU FORGET THAT!!'

'SO TELL US, WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!!!'

'AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???!!!"

 

 

'I DON'T KNOW. I JUST FOLLOWED AN ARROW AND ENDED UP IS SOME DARK ROOM AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT HYUNG!!!'

'YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!'

'DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!!'

 

 

'OKAY. WE ARE COMING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.'

 

 

'HYUNG PLEASE LISTEN TO ME! GO BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!'

'HYUNG PLEASE!!!'

 

 

'NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! WE ARE COMING FOR YOU AND THAT'S THAT!!!' Hangeng yelled out as he pressed the red button ending their conversation.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Kibum throwed his phone onto the floor in frustrations. He had to think something and quick. The members were on their way and he needed to think of a solution. If what Ryeowook said was right then there's no time. Absolutely no time at all. He had to do something. Anything.

 

 

JUST. ANYTHING!

 

 

He just cannot let that happen he just can't!!

 

 

 

 

'OH GOD, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??!!!!'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you could say it's a triple update. Hee ~ ;)