Hard Choice

48 hours

'Wha...!'

'...wha....what is he........!' Leeteuk managed to uttered as he dropped the letter. His eyes flung with horror. He turned around and looked at s. 

 

 

Most of them were in a shock state of their own. Some were leaning against the wall for support. Some were just staring at the letter, unable to project anything. While others, just turned their heads around and looked straight at Sungmin, unsure of what to do. Unsure of what to say.

 

Sungmin of course, took the worst shock of them all. His whole body was trembling and because he was so shocked he fell onto the floor as his knees gave away. He looked at Leeteuk. His eyes round with fears.

 

 

'...Hyu...hyung........'

'....wh...why......me.....?'

'...why me hyung???'

'.....why........????!'

 

 

Leeteuk stared at his dongsaeng. His eyes filled with tears and he was lost for words. For the first time ever since he became the leader of Super Junior he didn't know what to do or say to s. He just didn't know how to make things better. He just, didn't.

 

Suddenly, Ryeowook ran towards Sungmin and hugged him tightly. His eyes filled with tears. He then looked at the other members with a lot of intensity.

 

 

'NO!' He yelled out loud to them.

 

 

He was now in front of Sungmin. His arms spread wide as he acted himself as a shield to Sungmin.

 

 

'NO! You-you can't hurt him!'

'NO!'

'I won't let you!'

'STAY-STAY AWAY FROM HIM!'

'JUST. STAY AWAY!'

'NO-NO NO MATTER WHAT THAT LETTER SAYS YOU-YOU YOU CAN'T HURT SUNGMIN HYUNG!'

'NO!!'

'YOU JUST CAN'T!!!!!'

'STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!'

'JUST STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!' He yelled out loud histerically. His whole body was shaking and he was crying like never before.

 

 

'You just...can't.........' He finished slowly as he began to sob.

 

 

-------------------------------

------------------------

-------------------

 

 

Shindong went to Ryeowook. He placed his hands on his shoulder.

 

 

'Ryeowook, what makes you think that we would hurt Sungmin?' 

'You know we would never do that, NEVER!'

 

'But-but the letter!'

 

'Sshhh...Ryeowook ah calm down....' Yesung said to him. His hand rubbing the younger's back gently.

'We would never hurt Sungmin just because some crazy person is telling us to....'

'We love him as much as you do Wook.......'

'In fact, we love him so much that we'd do anything for him......'

'Even if it means, protecting him from the kidnapper...'

'So...please stop crying and please stop worrying.....'

 

'Then-then...what are we going to do hyung??' Eunhyuk suddenly spoke out.

'If...if we don't do what the letter told us to then...then.....Kyuhyun...he....he.......' He stopped unable to finish his words.

 

'We'll figure out something together....' Heechul replied him.

'We'll find another solution.....'

'Besides...the letter did say we have two hours didn't it?'

 

'That's right...I'm sure there's another way out of this mess.' Hangeng agreed with Heechul's remarks.

'I'm sure.....'

 

 

----------------------------

 

----------------------

 

 

All 12 members of Super Junior was now sitting in a circle inside their living room. They were in a discussion of finding a way to save their baby magnae, Kyuhyun and at the same time, avoid hurting Sungmin. 

 

'Maybe we should really report this matter to the police...' Siwon suggested.

'I mean, he wouldn't find out if we do it secretly.....'

 

'NO.' Kibum disagreed, his head shaking.

'We can't take that risk hyung.'

'What if he's watching our every move?'

'He'll hurt Kyuhyun for sure.'

 

'Kibum's right....' Heechul nodded in agreement.

'We just can't take that risk.'

'It's too dangerous.'

'Kyuhyun's safety is on the line here.'

 

'I think the only way to solve this is that we find out who that person is.' Shindong said. His arms folding on his chest.

'You know, that KEF...dude....her.....whatever he-her-she is.........'

'Then only, we are able to locate him and find his secret hide out which will lead us to Kyuhyun.'

 

'That's a great idea Shindong.' Leeteuk uttered to him. The other members also nodded in agreement.

'However.....there's a slight problem to this........' 

 

 

They all looked at him.

 

 

----------------------

-----------------

------------

------

 

 

 

'How do we find out who that KEF person is ?'

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

And so the discussion between them continued extensively. They kept discussing and discussing and sharing ideas and thinking outside the box that they didn't even realized that they have used up 1 hour and 30 minutes of the time given to them.

 

Suddenly, the door bell rang. They stopped and looked at each other. After a while, Siwon was the one who stood up to open the door since the other members weren't moving an inch.

 

 

'They must be quite suprised.' He thought as he walked towards the door.

 

 

Siwon opened the front door and saw no one. He took a peek outside and found himself in the similar situation. As he was about to turn around, he looked down and saw a small box laying on the floor. His heart dropped as his eyes widen. He immediately picked up the small box and ran back into the house to inform the other members.

 

 

-------------------------------

----------------------------

------------------------

--------------------

---------------

----------

-----

 

 

'O-open it Siwon.....' Donghae said to Siwon. His voice was shaking.

 

'Hu-hurry.....'

 

Siwon nodded nervously as he opened the box. Inside, he found two red letters along with a small camera-video monitor. His hands were shaking as he opened the first letter.

 

 

OH MY OH MY!

IT'S ME AGAIN! ^___^

Did you miss me? *wink wink*

HAHA....

OUH! LOOK AT THE TIME!

AN HOUR AND 3O MINUTES HAVE PASSED!

Because I knew this would happen I've decided to send you another present YAY!!!!

Now, please play the video I've sent you and after that, read my next letter :D! Wohoo!

 

Much love,

 -KEF-

 

 

-------------------------

 

----------------------

 

-----------------

 

-----------

 

-------

 

 

 

 

Do you know what it feels like to see someone you love gets hurt?

 

 

 

 

 

Veritably,

 

 

 

 

 

Do you know what it feel like to see someone you care deeply about suffering right before your eyes?

 

 

 

 

 

Moreover,

 

 

 

 

 

Screaming right before your eyes?

 

 

 

 

 

DO YOU?

 

 

 

 

 

DO YOU?

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

---------------

--------

--

 

 

 

 

Shock and horror flung through their eyes at the sight of Kyuhyun. Most have them had dropped onto their knees while others screamed at the top of their lungs like there was no tomorrow.

 

They had no idea. They had no clue. They had no vision. No thought. No view. No nothing. That when they played the video monitor they would get a shock of their life.

 

 

A SHOCK OF THEIR LIFE.

 

 

Kyuhyun.

 

 

Their precious baby magnae Kyuhyun, was now being tight to a chair. His whole body filled with blood and bruises and he looked so weak. Their hearts dropped and their body trembled at the sight of him. However, what shocked them the most was that near his neck was a hand holding a knife ready to strike at any moment.

 

 

 

YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE KYUHYUN DIES.

 

 

 

Is what the next letter said.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

------------------------------------

 

----------------------------

 

---------------------

 

--------------

 

--------

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, they heard someone running. They turned their heads around and saw Sungmin running frantically to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter ;)

Leave a comment ~