Two Friends

48 hours

'You shouldn't have said that' Ryeowook blurted out breaking their silence. 'You shoudn't have'

The members all looked at Ryeowook, surprised. Leeteuk was confused, 'What do you mean Wook?'

'We all know how hard Kyuhyun has been working. He had sweated his off to get better. He had practiced nonstop each day to improve himself. And he did his best to fix his mistakes' He stopped looking at Leeteuk and then the other members.

 

'Did you ever see him complain?'

'Did you see him give up?'

'No. He never complained and he never gave up. Not even once'

'This is what I mean' He spoke out.

 

He then walked towards the door before looking at them one more time.

 

 

'How could you say that to him?'

 

'How could you ?'

 

 

He finished and left the room.

 

 

------------------

 

---------

 

----

 

 

The first thing on Ryeowook's mind after he left the room was, Kyuhyun. He had to look for him. No, he wanted to look for him. It is always hard for him whenever Kyuhyun or the other members run off on their own. He had always found it hard to stop himself from worrying whenever they do something like this. He hates seeing them upset and he hates seeing them broken. He just hates it.

At the same time he was mad at Leeteuk and the others for saying those things to Kyuhyun. He himself knew how hard Kyuhyun had been working. He had witnessed every single drop of sweat and tears running along Kyuhyun's face and body. He had seen how Kyuhyun worked his off practising nonstop each day to improve himself. AND he had seen how upset Kyuhyun was whenever he made a mistake. How frustrated he was. And How hard it was for him. Yet, Kyuhyun never gave up. Never.

 

 

'How could they!' He uttered angrily to himself.

 

 

---------------

 

-------------

 

----

 

After searching around for quite some time Ryeowook finally found Kyuhyun sitting on a bench at a park. He smiled as he walked towards him.

 

'Hey.....' He said softly.

'What are you up to?'

 

Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook. His eyes filled with tears and he looked really upset.

 

He shrugged. 'Don't ask things you already know'

 

 

Ryeowook looked down at Kyuhyun and smiled at his answer before sitting down next to him.

 

 

'They don't really mean it you know' He said calmly. He was looking at the sky.

 

--------

----

---

 

'They were just being stupid'

 

'Those people, they're the type that don't really know how to express their feelings'

 

'They can't even say nice things to someone they care deeply about'

 

'They're ego is just too ing big it's ridiculous'

 

'A bunch of morons really'

 

'Freaking idiots' He finished.

 

 

Hearing this, Kyuhyun started laughing. Ryeowook this guy, he always somehow managed to know how to make things better for others. Importantly, he knows how to make him feel better. He smiled as he looked at him. He was grateful that he had a friend like Ryeowook. So grateful.

 

 

'They can't help it. Their brains are basically peanut size' Kyuhyun blurted out.

'Peanut size I tell you'

 

Ryeowook was amused by Kyuhyun's remarks and before they knew it, they both started laughing.

 

--------------------

--------

---