The Trap Door

48 hours

'OKAY. Everything about this passage way scared the out of me.' Kangin suddenly snorted, breaking their silence.

'Not to mention, what's with all of this posters?? They're so creepy!!' He continued.

'How long do we have to walk by the way??' He then asked when he noticed the lack of response.

 

'I don't know...' Leeteuk replied him. He was the only one paying attention to the other.

'Until we find Kibum I guess.'

 

'Do you think....he'll....be alright...?' Kangin could feel his own heart beat fast as he uttered those words.

 

'...I.....'

'...I don't....know....'

'..but I hope he will....' Leeteuk asnwered awkwardly as he feared the worst.

 

'HYUNG! LOOK!!' Their conversation was interupted as Eunhyuk suddenly yelled out loud. His fingers pointing towards the left side of the passage way.

'IT'S A DOOR!!!'

'IT'S A DOOR HYUNG!!!!'

 

 

They all turned their heads towards the said direction.

 

 

'OMG, IT IS!!' Siwon blurted out excitedly.

'Do you think, that, Kbium is there??'

'Ugh, come on! Let's go check it out!'

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

'Um...should we....enter it or something?' Hangeng asked the others as they stood in front of the door. His eyes fixated on the details. The door was different from all the other doors they've seen before in their life. It's old and rusty. In fact, it seemed like it was from another era.

 

'I think we should.' Heechul spoke out after some time.

'Besides, it's not like we have any other choice.'

'This whole situation..it's do or die.'

 

'Heechul's right. Come on guys.' Leeteuk agreed with the other as he grabbed the handle.

 

 

They all nodded at Leeteuk's words.

 

 

'This is odd.....' Shindong said as they entered the door together. His eyes were busy wandering around.

'There's nothing here....' 

'It's just an empty room.'

 

'I wonder whos room is this...' Yesung suddenly spoke out after a long moment of silence.

 

 

Shindong gave the older man a what-the--look.

 

 

'Hyung. Honestly, that's not even important right now is it?'

 

'Why not??'

 

'Because....who cares whos freaking room is this??! Kibum remember??'

 

'I was just wondering Shindong!'

 

'I know but at a time like this??'

 

'Yeah. At a time like this. So what??'

 

'Ugh. That's not the point HYUNG!!'

 

'THEN WHAT'S THE POINT? I DON'T SEE ANY POINT!'

 

'HYUNG!!!'

 

'WHAT??!!!'

 

'JUST SHUT UP HYUNG!'

 

'ME?? YOU SHUT UP!!'

 

'HYUNG!!!'

 

'SHUT UP SHINDONG!'

 

'OMG REALLY HYUNG??!! REALLY??!!!'

 

'OUH REALLY SHINDONG!!'

 

'HYUNG!!'

 

'SHINDONG!!!'

 

 

'OUH ING QUIT IT YOU TWO!!!' Heechul yelled in annoyance ending their fight.

'Just shut the hell up!'

'Must you ing argue at a time like this???!!'

'JUST SHUT UP!'

'OUH AND do us all a favor and look for a ing something to ing I don't maybe that will ing help us save Kibum and if God's will, ing rescue Kyuhyun or maybe here's another ing brilliant idea, GET YOUR ING ASSES OUT OF THIS ROOM!!!!'

 

 

The room completely went into silent mode at Heechul's words. Most of them were shocked at Heechul's choice of words but remained quite. Immediately, Yesung and Shindong stopped their little argument. Their hands were shaking a little as they bowed down in apology to Heechul and the others before walking away from one another to prevent further damage.

 

 

'GOOD.' Heechul was satisfied at the turned of events.

 

'SO NOW, what are we goning to do??' He then said to the other members.

'Obviously there's nothing here.'

 

'WELL.. We haven't reached the end of this passage way yet so, let's get out of here.' Leeteuk suggested. They all nodded in agreement.

 

'LETS.'

 

 

Suddenly, the door behind them bang out loud, shocking them. They immediately turned their heads around and found that the door had somehow closed itself.

 

 

'DAMN! IT WON'T OPEN!!!' Kangin shouted in frustration as his efforts of opening the door went to no vain.

'WHAT'S GOING ON??!!!'

'WE'RE TRAP!!! IT WON'T OPEN!!!'

 

'Let me try hyung.' Siwon offered himself. 

'UGH! I CAN'T OPEN IT AS WELL!'

'EVERYONE! LET'S TRY AND DO IT TOGETHER!'

'COME ON!'

 

'HYUNG! IT WON'T EVEN BUDGE!!!' Ryeowook was starting to panic.

'WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW???!!'

 

'Siwon. Try and bang the door with your body. No. We should all bang it with our body. Come on guys! On three!' Leeteuk demanded the others.

 

'One. Two. Three!'

'One. Two. Three!'

'One. Two. Three!'

'ONE. TWO. THREE!'

'ONE. TWO. TWO THREE!'

 

'DAMN IT!! WHY CAN'T THIS ING DOOR OPEN!!!!!'

 

'ONE. TWO. THREE!!'

'ONE. TWO. THREE!!'

'ONE. TWO. THREE!!'

'ONE. TWO. THREE!!'

 

 

Their efforts were put to a stop as a loud laugh was heard through out the entire room.

 

 

 

'What. The. Hell. WAS THAT???'

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, back early ~ :P