It's not over yet

48 hours

'KYUHYUN'S ETERNAL FAN ?' Kibum repeated the words that came out of Ryeowook's mouth.

 

 

Ryeowook nodded his head twice in an effort to make his point clear.

 

 

'Yup. If what you said is true. If KEF really is one of those sasaeng fans, then it only make sense.'

 

'Hmm...I see...but still....that doesn't give us any clue on Kyuhyun's location, how to save him, his condition his,,, everything....Haish...I don't know what to do anymore!' Kibum yelled out in frustration as he slammed his body on his bed.

 

 

Ryeowook went near the larger man and sat next to him.

 

 

'TRUE. However...' He uttered slowly looking straight at Kibum. He then smiled at the other and continued his words,

 

'At least now we know what KEF means. At least now we know that, that person is actually some crazy sasaeng fans. At least now, we know who's been holding Kyuhyun captive. At least we know that and as far as I'm concern, we've made some huge progressions.'

 

 

Kibum lifted his body up and sat next to the other. He then let out a long heave of sigh.

 

 

'I know that.....'

'It's just that I'm worried that we won't be able to save Kyuhyun....'

'Well, I'm worried because we don't exactly have that much time.' He then looked into the smaller man's eyes.

'Ryeowook-ah, do you realize that we only have 20 hours left???'

 

 

Ryeowook eyes widen at Kibum words.

 

 

'I...didn't realize....' He replied. Shocked at the sudden realization.

 

'Exactly, we don't have much time...'

 

'I'm scared Wook....'

 

'I'm really scared...'

 

'I'm scared that we...we.....' He stopped his words as his body started shaking. He regained his composure and continued,

 

'....that we would be running out of time......'

 

'...that it will all be too late.....'

 

'....that Kyuhyun he...he........'

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'I feel like those two know something....' Shindong blurted out to the other members.

 

'They're hiding something from us.'

 

 

'I feel the same way two. I think those two are up to something.' Siwon agreed, nodding his head.

 

'I mean, what have they been up to in that room anyway???'

 

'I have a really bad feeling about this...' He continued.

 

 

'Well, asking it amongst ourselves won't solve anything. Let's just call them out.' Heechul spoke out earning a few head turns from the others.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'WHAT'S GOING ON?' Leeteuk questioned both Ryeowook and Kibum. His eye brows furing. They were seated in the middle of their living room and they were surrounded by the other members. 

 

 

'What are you talking about hyung?' Kibum replied him, trying to sound as convincing as he can. He was holding his hands together to rid off the nervous feeling he was having.

 

'Nothing's going on.'

 

'We were just talking. Right Ryeowook?' He added while looking at the other. Suddenly, his eyes went round as he realized what he had done.

 

'OUH CRAP! BAD MOVE! RYEOWOOK CAN'T LIE WHEN HE'S NERVOUS!'

'SERIOUSLY KIBUM WHY ARE YOU SO CARELESS AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!'

 

 

 Kibum cursed at himself inside his mind. He then prayed hard for Ryewook to lie properly and look convincing.

 

 

PLEASE RYEOWOOK!

 

THEY CAN'T KNOW THE PLAN!

 

 

Meanwhile on the other hand, Ryeowook, who was stunned by Kibum's unexpected question started to tremble out of nervous.

 

 

'Um...um....ye-ye-yes...we-we....we were just talking!' He managed to say.

 

 

 

At that point of time, Kibum knew they were going to be busted.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'WHATTTTTTTTTT....................'

 

 

Was the first reaction they got from the other members. Most of them were stunned by this information. It's like, they knew how scary sasaeng fans can be but they never knew they can be THIS scary. It was just. Unexpected.

 

 

'So what are going to do now?'

 

 

Hangeng asked, breaking the silence that had fall upon them. They all looked at him but said nothing. In fact, they were wondering about the same thing as well. They turned their heads around almost silmutaneously, to look at Ryeowook and Kibum. They then gave the both of them some questioning looks.

 

 

 

'THAT'S THE PROBLEM.' Kibum uttered to them.

 

 

 

'WE DON'T KNOW.'

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update bacause I love you guys so much! MUAH! *FLYING KISS* ! HAHAHA <3

Even though I'm busy, I will still continue writing this fic so thank you for all your support and inspiring comments!

Do read my other fics too!

 

MUCH LOVE,

Haruhi.