The Ugly Fidelity

48 hours

Kyuhyun was laying down on the hospital bed. Besides him, stood both Eunhyuk and Siwon. He sighed to himself for the dissatisfaction he felt for being dragged down to the hospital when all he wanted do to, was save his best friend. He sighed again for the second time as he thought of Leeteuk. Due to Leeteuk's sudden break down he did not have it in his heart to deny him. He felt bad for not realizing soon enough how the older man had felt. He never knew how much Leeteuk was suffering. He had no idea. And so in the end, he had led himself be dragged into this place.

 

 

 

'You know...'

'Sighing can make you grow old faster.' Eunhyuk suddenly said to him making him snapped back to reality. He then turned his head around and looked at the other.

 

'That's not even my concern right now and you know that.' He replied him.

'I have bigger things on my mind than worry about getting old.'

 

 

 

This time, it was Eunhyuk who led out a long heaved of sigh.

 

 

 

'Kyuhyun....'

'You know why we have to get you treated.'

'We're not doing this on purpose.'

'We care about you...'

 

'I know....' Kyuhyun responded while looking down on his bed sheet.

'It's just that...I can't help...but you know...be worried.....'

'...about him....'

'..about Ryeowook...'

 

 

 

At Kyuhyun's words, Eunhyuk gently placed his hands on top of Kyuhyun's hand. He later gave the younger man a warm smile.

 

 

 

'We know....'

'Believe me Kyuhyun...we know....I know.....'

'We all know how important Ryeowook is to you.'

'But Kyuhyun ah, know this...'

'He is important to us too.'

'He is important, to me too.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun did not realized, how sad he was actually feeling until his tears started falling from his eyes.

 

 

 

'Don't cry Kyu ah...' This time, Siwon took the tendency to step into the converstion.

'Ryeowook will be fine.'

'The other members, me and Eunhyuk, will think of a way to save Ryeowook.'

'We will find a way to save him Kyuhyun ah, so please, please don't stress yourself too much and get some rest.'

'Okay?'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun only nodded his head as he was no longer able to control the emotions that had built up inside him all this while. As his tears continued falling, he felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around him. AND that pair of arms was soon joined by another one. Feeling extremely vulnareable, he led himself be embraced by them completely as his cries turned into a huge frenzy.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

'Do you want something to eat?' Siwon asked Kyuhyun as he finally calmed down.

'We'll get you something to eat, Okay?'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun only shook his head in response.

 

 

 

'Kyuhyun....'

'You have to eat something.'

'You haven't had any meal since our last practice, have you?'

 

'I just don't feel like eating right now.'

 

'Kyuhyun.' This time it was Eunhyuk.

'Just eat something.'

'You need to eat.'

'You need the energy and you need it to get better.'

'We'll buy you something to eat.'

 

 

 

Again, Kyuhyun only shook his head.

 

 

 

'Please Kyuhyun...please...just eat something.....'

'...if it's not for you then...do it for Ryeowook....'

'..if he was here you know how upset he will be to find out that you haven't eaten anything for more than 24 hours.'

'...so please...Kyuhyun ah...for Ryeowook ?'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun finally gave in as he was not in the mood to argue with the two of them. Another reason he did so was because of Ryeowook. He knew how much Ryeowook hated seeing him or the other members go on with their daily routines without taking any meals beforehand. He knew what Ryeowook would say to him if he was here. AND because he couldn't take part in the saving Ryeowook plan he could at least do this for him. He could at least make Ryeowook happy to know that he had properly taken his meal.

 

 

 

'Thank you Kyu!!' Eunhyuk immediately lighted up at the younger man's words.

'Okay, so me and Siwonnie will go down for a sec and buy you something.'

'We'll be right back.'

'We won't be long.'

'Let's go Siwon ah.'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was about to turn the door handle around when Kyuhyun's words made him stopped dead in his track.

 

 

 

'WHERE ARE SUNGMIN HYUNG AND DONGHAE HYUNG ?'

'How come, I didn't see them at the dorm just now??'

 

 

 

Eunhyuk had no idea how to respond to their magnae when Siwon abruptly step in.

 

 

 

'Thank GOD Siwon is here.' He thought to himself.

 

 

 

'What are you talking about?'

'They're at the dorm of course.'

'You must have slipped pass them.'

 

'I did?'

'But I..I don't think I did.'

'I mean how could I possibly....?'

'How..how come I never saw them when we talk about Ryeowook???'

 

'Kyuhyun listen, you're tired, you've just been through something horrible so you're mind is playing trick with you.'

'They're confusing you and making you think of weird things.'

'Just go to sleep while we go buy you some food. Okay?'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was about to say no and questioned them when Siwon cut his words.

 

 

 

'Come on Eunhyuk, Let's go.'

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was about to go to sleep when a few nurse walked into his room for a check up. Due to the exhaustion he was feeling he decided to ignore them and kept his eyes shut. He needed a rest.

 

 

 

'I feel sorry for them.' He suddenly heard one of the nurses say. 

 

'For who?' Another nurse responded.

 

'To all of them, Super Junior I mean.' This, spiked up his interest instantly. He decided to eavesdrop on them and pretend to be sleeping.

 

'I mean, just look at them. They have a few troubled members recently.'

 

'What do you mean?'

 

'Didn't you read the news yesterday?'

'One of their members...what was him name...? Ah! Kangin...he acted violent against another celebrity, Seohyun of SNSD.'

 

'OMG really??!'

'What did he do to her???'

 

'Well, he pushed her off the stage.'

'It was all over the media.'

 

'NO!!! HE DID THAT?!!'

 

'YEAP. I always knew he was a troubled one. What a shame.'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun could literally feel his heart burst at the nurse's words.

 

 

 

KANGIN HYUNG DID WHAT??!!

HE...HE DID WHAT??!!!

NO WAY!!

IMPOSSIBLE!!

WHY...WHY WOULD HE EVEN DO SUCH A THING????!!!

WAS IT...BECAUSE OF HER?? KEF???!!!

WAS IS BECAUSE OF HIM???!!

 

 

 

'AND also, that Sungmin boy upstairs, my goodness!'

 

'WHY? WHY? WHAT ABOUT HIM??'

 

'I'm not supposed to tell this to anyone because it's been demanded to be kept as secret by the higher authorities.'

'But since we both go way back then I supposed I can spill it to you.'

 

'Ouh, you're making me so anxious!!'

'What did he do??'

 

'Well, that boy, he.....' the nurse said as she tuned her tone down.

'He tried to commit suicide. He...he cut his wrist can you believe that??'

 

'OH MY GOODNESS!!!'

'NO!!!'

'WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING???!'

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was so shocked by the new information that he felt himself getting weaker. He felt like he was falling into darkness. Like the whole world has crumbled upon him. His whole body was trembling. Everything was so so confusing.

 

 

 

SUNGMIN HYUNG.....CUT HIS.....WRIST..........?

HE. CUT. HIS. HIS. HIS WRIST????!!!!

NO....

THAT...THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!

THAT CAN'T BE REAL!!

NO WAY...

NO WAY...

NO WAY!!

NO...SUNGMIN HYUNG!!

SUNGMIN HYUNG!!!

 

 

 

It was all too sudden for him to fully interpret.

 

 

 

'When they brought him here, he was almost half-dead.' The nurse continued her dirt.

'He's lucky that they've managed to save him.'

'What an idiot. How can you even think about killing yourself??'

'RIDICULOUS!'

'He must have been really stressed out being apart of that band!'

'I knew that band was corrupted from the moment I heard about it.'

'Their numbers are just too big!'

'RIDICULOUS!'

'JUST, RIDICULOUS!'

 

 

 

Apart from being shocked like never before, Kyuhyun felt himself getting angry at the nurse. He swore, if he wasn't peretending to sleep, he would have beaten the crap out of her.

 

 

 

WHO WAS SHE TO SAY SUCH A THING ABOUT THEM???!!!

SHE KNOWS NOTHING!!

SHE HAS NO CLUE!!!

HOW DARE SHE TALKS BADLY ABOUT THEM!!

HOW DARE SHE TALKS BADLY ABOUT S!! HIS HYUNGS!!!

HIS. HYUNGS!!!!

HER.

JUST. HER.

 

 

 

'OUH, and one more thing.'

 

 

 

WAIT. WHAT???

THERE'S MORE????!!

 

 

 

Kyuhyun felt his shivers running down his spine at a high speed. His mind was already messed up from Kangin's and Sungmin's news. How would he able to handle more news??

 

 

 

'I also heard that one of their members is currently in jail right now.'

'What was his name? Donghae I think.'

'Yeah, that's right.'

 

'OH MY!'

 

'Well, I don't know if that's true or not..maybe it's just a rumor but I somehow I think it's true.'

'I mean think about it.'

'They're all pretty corrupted anyways.'

'Such troubled kids.'

 

 

Kyuhyun couldn't hold back his emotions any longer as he immediately stood up and ran out of the door, sobbing.

 

 

 

ENOUGH!!!

ENOUGH!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Eunhyuk and Siwon had just came back from the cafeteria. They walked side by side down the hallway towards Kyuhyun's room. Once they've reached the room they entered it almost simulteneously. Their eyes immediately widen as they noticed what was missing.

 

 

 

 

'DEAR GOD, WHERE'S KYUHYUN???!!'

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------